Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro STEM

on March 6, 2013
I'm a successful college student in my fourth year and have never encountered such a poor excuse for a course textbook. The entire book could be cut down to a few chapters, there is so much filler that I can hardly stand to read it. How many times can you repeat or rephrase the same things over and over and over again? Every chapter is littered with common sense statements followed by unnecessarily long explanations of those statements that don't actually teach you anything. Then you turn the page and it's the same statements as before only creatively reworded! I'm reduced to just reading through the section titles trying to find something that I didn't read a couple pages ago. There is hardly any unique insight into entrepreneurship that a typical 3rd grader couldn't come up with. This book is satisfactory for grade school or MAYBE a high school entry level class, NOT a college course. What a waste of money.
on February 16, 2013
Needed this book for a class. I would not recommend for anyone else but it did what was necessary to pass the course.
on August 25, 2012
I took an Entrepreneurship class in college a few years ago and we had to use this book. Reading this book was very interesting and helpful, more so than the class itself. I definatly knew I had to have this book, but I had rented it for class. When i saw what they were trying to charge for me to keep it I said, no way sadly. I then came to Amazon to purchase the book-what I should have done in the first place! Perfect book for those wanting to start a business. Very clear, straight to the point, and easy to read.

Reading other reviews about a CD. When I had the book in college, it did not come with a CD, nor did the one I purchased on Amazon. Maybe a future edition will have a CD, but the seller here has not specified a CD. They tell you everything step by step in the book, so you really don't need a CD.
on November 11, 2013
This book came in good condition. It was on time for my short term online class. Didn't come with the CD but I didn't need it.
The reading was very easy to understand. I was able to do a Business Plan for school and passed my class with a B. Thanks!
on January 8, 2014
I needed this for a class I took and it turned out to be quite good. I sometimes doubt how good the authors of entrepreneurship books are, if they've even ran a business them self, but these authors seem to know what they are talking about
on September 22, 2012
I had to purchase this textbook for an Entrepreneurship class I was taking. The book itself was paperback and felt solidly constructed. The content was AVERAGE. The few case studies and real life examples inside it were dated and included well-known stories that most business students have already heard of. A good book though for total beginners. However, for someone with experience, pass on this one, unless it's a requirement for class, then borrow it from the college library.
on February 11, 2013
Anyone thats interested in starting a business should definitely read this book. Once I started reading the first page, I couldn't put the book down. Its not boring...its very interesting and knowledgeable. This book is honestly the most informative things I've read, it teaches you EVERYTHING you need to know and its definitely got me excited to start my business.
on January 29, 2013
really good product. exactly what i needed for my business class. although it is one edition older than the book we need it still works out perfectly.
on December 26, 2013
Great for those young entrepreneurial minds, packed with plenty exercises to challenge even the seasoned entrepreneur. NFTE is a great organization.
on February 1, 2014
Very helpful
Very Thoroughly written

Thank you for this helpful book. It explains everything I need because it is written step by step and each topic is explain in depth.
I love and enjoy reading this book. There was very helpful information inside the book. I have learned something new things in this book.
I will recommend this book to everyone.