Entwine in you by Sylvia Day

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 31, 2012 7:23:49 PM PDT
Belle says:
what happen????!!!!! is just me or they change the date to release the book it was Dec 31 now the said may, i can not wait that much

Posted on Nov 1, 2012 2:37:05 PM PDT
Molly says:
according to Sylvia's website she was late finishing Reflected in You so the date for Entwined has been pushed back to somewhere between February and May but I heard it won't be out until May. It's a long time to wait.

Posted on Nov 10, 2012 8:01:49 AM PST
Mattie says:
Well, excuse my language but this just sucks. With this already paid for, believing that it would be out Dec 31, which was bad enough, now is has been moved to sometime in Ma, please tell me it is some kind of mistake.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 9:53:46 AM PST
Belle says:
Tell me about it, I'm really mad of this game, I didn't even know I how to wait till December but I was counting the days. Sylvia Day why you do that to us, your faithful readers? Wait three months was bad enough

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 6:44:39 PM PST
I believe that the publisher has much to do with release date. I've read that it sometimes really gets the writer frustrated because they want their book out for the faithful readers. We can't do anything about the release date or the price set by publisher. Sad...but true.

Posted on Jan 19, 2013 5:07:58 PM PST
Molly says:
I've been thinking about the policewoman's explanation near the end of Reflected in You. Could she have been wrong? I think we're going to find out that there is more to the story. (I'm trying to keep spoilers out of this post) I think Stanton figures into it more.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 19, 2013 5:09:58 PM PST
Mattie says:
If we ever get the third part.

Posted on Jan 19, 2013 5:26:38 PM PST
Belle says:
I'm mad like a bitch!! I really need that book, the waiting time btw one book and the other is just ridiculous, penguin publishing read this please.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Oct 31, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 19, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel
Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel by Sylvia Day
4.6 out of 5 stars   (4,931)