Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Envion Ionic Pro Compact Ionic Air Purifier" and save 37% off the $79.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.49 shipping
2-Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Envion Ionic Pro Compact Ionic Air Purifier
|Price:||$78.44 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$1.51 (2%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Totally silent air purification
- Removes allergens and irritants
- No filters to replace
- Includes bonus Ionic Pro Car Ionizer
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Package Quantity: 1 | Style Name: Black
Top Customer Reviews
Kinda' had to get a new one.
We started with the standard quadra due to moving into an apartment with 2 cats and a litter box. Dust, dander, cat food and our smoking habit led to the need to clean the air, and one unit kept a 1,200' apartment smelling, well it kept it from smelling.
When we moved into a house, added 2 more cats and 2 more litter boxes we also added another quadra, with the same result- no smell except when we got lazy and failed to clean the unit (it shuts off when too dirty), and then we became aware just how effective these things are.
When the other guys make claims that these do not move any air theough them, I can show that there is indeed an air flow created by the ionization occuring when a charge passes... nevermind- just put your hand in front of one and feel the actual breeze coming out of it. No moving parts mean there is very little wear and tear, and even less to wear out- like I said, my first one died after 11 years of constant use. Try that with a unit that has a fan assembly, an additional air filter for continued expense and maintenance, and the inherent noise that accompanies the whole deal... um no thanks.
Bottom line- these things work, and work well for a long, long time.
And yeah, they make great gifts for people with alergies, family members who you can never figure out what to get, and in-laws.
- This is an *ionizer*. It's pretty good at what it does, but its not made to remove dust from of the air, like a HEPA air cleaner does. The blades do collect some of that particulate matter, which is why they need to be cleaned weekly, more or less. In return for cleaning that often, you'll never have to buy filters and pay half the price for them, that you did for the original product. The competing HEPA cleaner: $100 new, and $50 for the 1-3 replacement filters. You'll never have that with this. Also, the black plastic of this item doesn't as quickly show gunk from the air over time, like white/beige color air cleaners.
- If you haven't owned an ionizer, try one - depending on your needs, it may or may not be what you want. If not, there's always the timeframe to get a refund. Note that there are higher priced products that both ionize and have HEPA filters built in.
- An ionizer spews out negative ions, eliminating positive ions (mainly caused by stagnant air). With a product like this, you feel more like you're outdoors breathing fresh air. Negative ions are actually a good thing. Google or use your favorite search engine: "negative ions ionizer" or "positive ions ionizer" for more info; WebMD and other respected sites have articles on them and how they help. Anyone in the area of this item will feel more energetic, mentally and physically.
- It's almost completely silent, even when set to "High". There are no fans or moving parts. That's because, while it's an air cleaner - it's an ionizer, not a filter.Read more ›
While it's not a HEPA filter, it does a great job controlling curious aromas, even if it won't get that bubonic plague out of your room. For the price, it does exactly what it says and is totally silent while doing it. I only wish my KIDS were like that, too.
The product description for this air purifier is slightly incorrect. It states that it is appropriate for a room up to 500 square feet, but the manufacturer states that it is appropriate for a room up to 300 square feet.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very good when new, wonderful fresh clean air smell, easy to clean blade. But not easy to clean debris in machine so over time it (we have 3 large and 2 smaller and all do this)... Read morePublished 10 days ago by A P in Radford VA
Was very disappointed with this product. The airflow is minimal and even after several weeks of use the blades do not have much on them. Read morePublished 1 month ago by David hoogerhyde
I purchased this item on August 30, 2014. We use it primarily when the weather turns colder and we cannot leave the windows open. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Narley Charley
This little machine works great. It's normally in my bedroom and it works great at keeping my room fresh. I recently had company over who smoked in my bathroom. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Datagirl75@gmail
Clean the air you breath with this no noise air cleaner,for cleaning simply wipe inside vanes as instructed,easy..good unit to havePublished 2 months ago by William T. Burnham