5.0 out of 5 stars Envirosax
Bought these once before, but left my cart unattended and someone took them. I looked all over for the receipt so I could find the name of the product, and finally I found it. These bags are so wonderful to use in the supermarket! I can attest they
Published 20 months ago by judyj

3.0 out of 5 stars Great, but don't expect too much
The bag is alright, but I wouldn't buy this again. Yes it's rainproof, but at the price of a flimsy, cheap material. It looks like a plastic bag but designed, and I'm kind of embarrassed to use it anywhere other than the supermarket. Perhaps I should have expected this from the cheap price.
Published 23 months ago by Sofo

5.0 out of 5 stars Envirosax, January 18, 2013
do hold 44 lbs., and with long strap, easy to carry over my shoulder. I am now purchasing them as gifts for relaltives and friends. There are no other bags like this on the market! I looked everywhere. I won't forget the name "Envirosax" now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, Strong Bags!, February 23, 2013
I absolutely love Envirosax bags! I have a set of 5 and I use them every time I go out. They're incredibly strong (can carry multiple juice gallons and even watermelons) and they last a long time. I've had three of them for over a year and they're still in excellent condition after rather vigorous use. They can hold over 10 pounds and can hold a lot more items than a regular plastic bag can hold. Oh, and I ALWAYS get compliments at the grocery store with these. Everyone thinks they're very pretty bags and the clerks are always shocked the bag can hold so much and roll up so small. I've recommended these to many people and I'd definitely buy more if I needed to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Charming and practical, June 5, 2014
I love this bag! It's perfect to tuck into my purse or stash in the glovebox. Plus I love the color palette. I've received plenty of compliments, and it really has held up nicely after much use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Much better alternative to semi-disposable shopping bags(sold at supemarket), April 8, 2014
It is very strong despite its thin and light material. I haven't tried yet but it'll probably hold 30 lbs easily.
I have only used twice in real use and found only thing I don't like about it is the straps being too slippery to stay on the shoulder if that's the way you carry it. So, I sewed pieces of drawer liner mesh under the straps. They stay on much better now and it still folds in the same compact size as before.
I have been using those cheap webbed shopping bags you can buy at supermarket before and still use some of them. They are easy to degrade and come apart after while specially if it's kept in the place subject to the direct sun lights such as in a car. I can't tell how this will endure in the same situation but from experience with the other polyester material I know they are very resistant against degradation from the sun light.
If you are buying this, chances are you are environmentally conscious and don't like to throw away something breaks easily in a short time. If you are one those people, this bag is much better option over those $1.- a piece supermarket shopping bags.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bags, November 6, 2013
The envirosax bags are fabulous! Although I ordered this for my sister-in-law, the set I have has lasted me for over 5 years. They are incredibly durable, easy to wash and they roll up really compactly and fit nicely in a purse or bag. I've used them to carry everything from groceries to lumbar and they just keep on ticking. Great Product, I highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars best shopping bag ever, May 4, 2013
This is the only shopping bag I ever really use. It rolls up small and has a little snap to keep it rolled up, so I carry two in my purse. You never have to go back to the car or remember to take a shopping bag in with you. It is very capacious and will hold tons of groceries or any shopping. Plus it is washable and very pretty. With use it becomes soft. I have had these bags for years and they are wonderful and durable! Great hostess gifts, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reuse, recycle, renew, December 26, 2012
j9oyceP (Carmel, NY United States) - See all my reviews
I've had my Envirosax bags for a few years now, and I love them. I bought another one recently to use as a reusable "gift bag" for a wedding gift. The salad bowl/set was oddly shaped and I wanted a pretty bag to wrap it in. This Envirosax bag worked beautifully for this purpose, and hopefully, the bride and groom will get years of use out of the bag, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best gifts I ever got., December 9, 2012
I was given a gift of one of these 6 years ago by a cousin, and it is one of my favorite gifts. I carry it in my purse, and as it only weighs a couple of oz. you don't know it is there. I just ordered 3 more so I can keep 2 in my purse and launder them. It can handle a lot of weight and the older one I have is still perfect. I shop at Aldi's, Save a Lot and also use it at other grocery and other stores. If it is not in my purse, I frequently forget to take the bag in with me.

5.0 out of 5 stars SO Convenient, December 4, 2012
I bought a set of five Envirosax bags for myself a few years ago and love them so much I bought some for my sister-in-law for Christmas. They are sturdy, hold about 2 traditional bags of groceries, the straps are long enough to put over your shoulder, and you can just rinse them out if anything spills. Plus, they're cute enough that you can carry them anywhere!

5.0 out of 5 stars best bag ever!, October 8, 2012
i've had 2 of these bags for several months; love that they fold down into teensy; they are strong and hold more groceries than it looks like that would; easy wash/dry; i carry at least 2 in my car

Envirosax After Dark Bag #1 AD.B1