5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and surprisingly comfortable!
Published 19 months ago by TallerTheBetter!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes but NOT the color they appear to be
The shoes are beautiful, but they color is VERY different in person than it looks online. The "natural" looks very "peachy". I was disappointed, especially since it appeared to be more of an ivory color. Bummer.
Published 19 months ago by Courtney M. Teer

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and surprisingly comfortable!, January 11, 2013
I bought the tan-ish color and they are more of a cross between tan and a champagne color with a very slight shimmer to it (much like nail polish). They are very comfortable with nice padding in the toe. The heel is stable and although they are tall (I am very used to a tall heel), they are comfortable enough to be manageable. I haven't actually taken them out around town yet but they did pass the 'wear around the house (hardwood floors) all evening' test. They are very true to size but I tend to like my heels a little on the snug size, which means I wish they were 1/4 size smaller (nothing a foot petal wont fix). However, I don't recommend going a smaller size. Love, love this shoe! They may very well become my new favorite! Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars sexy and sophistcated!, December 11, 2012
For pointy toe shoes they are unbelievably comfortable.I have a wide foot and had no issues with these shoes being too tight.They fit true to size and are not too narrow at all.I love these shoes!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes but NOT the color they appear to be, January 15, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I would give it 10 stars if I could!, December 13, 2012
These shoes are incredible! So well made and beautifly designed. I love the quality of the leather, I love the unique color, I love how comfortable they are, I love the pointed toe, I even love the little bow detail (though I didn't like it on the picture, it looks so much cuter in person!) I'm back to order another pair or two! The fit is true to size, too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Shoe but...., January 17, 2013
This review is from: Enzo Angiolini Women's Cimino Pump (Apparel)
This is a really beautiful shoe! Love the suede, the heel and the gorgeous, unique lacing up the back. BUT, by the end of the day, my left foot was KILLING me. Seriously - I was ready to go all unprofessional and walk barefoot through the office.

I'm going to wear them again in the hopes that they just need a little breaking in. Luckily, I only have one outfit to wear them with so, no more taupe! No more taupe! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sexy heels, December 10, 2012
I Love these heels, one of the most comfortable pair I have won in along time. I ordered my regular size which is 9.5 and I must say the fit was perfect. These shoes are very sexy to wear with a dress or skirt because of the heel and I ordered the black suede which looks super sexy with a black skirt. They also look cool and give a relax feeling when worn with pants. I am in my late forties and these shoes are popping,

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant and confortable, August 22, 2012
Soft leather, comfortable, elegant, nice design. Perfect shoes for me. I own two pair, Taupe and plum. I like this brand very much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love them, April 2, 2013
My order came in just in time, the color is perfect it is the light pink but its not pink at all it's a nude with a very slight shimmer almost unnoticeable. They are soft to wear quite tall and true to size they are not leather though which I was really looking forward to. They have some stripe of clear glue it bothers me a bit but ill get over it. I haven't worn them out just yet but I was looking for the perfect nude heel and these r just stunning classy and sexy dress them up or down they will look fabulous. If your looking for a nude color get these you will fall in love:)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking shoe, March 27, 2014
Fit slightly small but looked great until my dog chewed the toe of one shoe after one wearing. I think the shoe may have stretched out after a couple more wears, but sadly they were not repairable and had to be thrown away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty - grab other people's attention, December 20, 2013
I like this brand. It's comfortable even if the heel is high.. They look very pretty and it's a great nude color. I don't care much about the bow in the back but I barely notice it. It is perfect for a nude classic pump. Easy to walk on.

Enzo Angiolini Women's Cimino Pump