5.0 out of 5 stars Unexpectedly, super cute, very well made!
Published on September 6, 2012 by A. Guilmain

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs Small
These shoes are stunning, but run quite small. I'm usually a size 8, occasionally an 8.5. The 8s were painfully small (and I have very narrow feet), and of course, no more 8.5s available. Sadly, they're going back.
Published 10 months ago by V. S.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unexpectedly, super cute, very well made!, September 6, 2012
This review is from: Enzo Angiolini Women's Seylia Flat (Apparel)
I bought these (in leopard/red) for a few main reasons. 1) I was looking for some red shoes and some leopard shoes. Both! In one shoe! 2) I prefer pointy-toed flats. Score! 3) I had a Piperlime coupon for my birthday. And who doesn't love shoes on their birthday? So I ordered them originally from Piperlime. I am almost always an 8. The 8 came in. These are lovely. They are fully lined in a piece of leather, so during the day, the area between the footbed and the side of the shoe doesn't become an issue. The sides are very low, and you will show some toe cleavage. I prefer this style, but if you're not expecting it, take note. Also, note that the red strips of leather are more orangey, where the red part of the shoe is more of a bordeaux red. These are also cowhair (calfhair? Don't know) that is dyed. Beautiful shoes. But my toes curled in the end of them. Of course, Piperlime is out of the 8.5, so I had to order from Amazon (and pay $20 more). The 8.5 fits perfectly--I could even go for a smidgen smaller, but I didn't think I could properly stretch the 8 since they are not just leather, the are the cowhair. The width on the 8.5 is perfect for the fit. These are really well-made, you won't regret it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, November 25, 2012
I am getting a lot of wear out of this pair of shoes and i am glad that i purchased it. I mostly wear it to work as it is pretty comfortable and gives my outfit a well put together look. There is some toe cleavage but i don't really mind that. I bought this shoe a half size up to a 9 1/2 and it fit perfectly. Would definitely purchase this in another colour.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful shoe, October 9, 2012
This shoe is beautiful in the dark pink/blue. The colors are magenta, bright blue and charcoal gray patent leather crisscross. I loved the shoe but unfortunately they run short. I wear a 9 & these shoes were too short probably because of the pointed toe. I didnt want to return the shoes for a larger size and be disappointed again. The width was perfect for my narrow foot but a larger size may have slipped because the sides are low. The Amazon rep was helpful and the return was easy and quick. I ordered a different shoe brand that I know fits in a size 9. I would suggest ordering a half size up. These are such pretty shoes and would go well with all the bright skinny pants this fall.

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs tight, February 1, 2014
This is a cute little shoe that is well made. Sadly it was too tight and had to be returned

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs Small, January 27, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, December 29, 2013
These shoes are super comfortable. My feet are narrow to average width and this style fits line a glove. Love!

4.0 out of 5 stars Like the style but runs a little small., June 25, 2013
I normally wear Enzo Angiolini shoe in 7 1/2. when i first put this shoe on, oh they are so comfortable! but when i put them on and went to work, i found the shoe runs tight. but i think if a half size bigger the shoe will slip off due to the style.

3.0 out of 5 stars Right box, wrong size............, June 11, 2013
The shoe is lovely, but unfortunately, they arrived in the wrong size, the correct size was on the box, but different size in the box, so they had to be returned.

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit narrow in the front, May 19, 2013
Love the look of these and have worn them once. They are a bit narrow in the front but not too uncomfortable. True to size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe, May 6, 2013
This shoe is great, but it is definelty a summer only shoe. The sides go down very low, so if you plant on walking in even the smallest amount of snow or rain (even in from the parking lot to work) you will be uncomfortable. The colors are difficult to match with typical royal blues or magentas in clothing. The shoe is simple and comfortable. I would recommend as long as you are aware of these things.

Enzo Angiolini Women's Seylia Flat