Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on March 3, 2014
I have definitely received compliments while wearing these boots. They are nice, simple, easy to pair with outfits without being over the top. The leather-ish material looks real and definitely doesn't look shoddy.

Some downsides:
- I didn't realize before buying that the zippers are on the outsides of the shoe, not insides. This looks nice as an element just to break up the shoe, but if you like to cross your legs when you sit, it will not only dig into your knees, but I'm sure it also wears down on the zipper. I have taken to unzipping the books partway when I'm sitting for a long period.

- it has had about a 50/50 success rate for me of keeping snow/water/etc out of my boot

- definitely needed to be broken in a bit, felt very firm on the top of my foot especially in the beginning. If you plan on being walking around all day (6 hours straight) they won't be the comfiest either, but then, what shoe will? For casual use they will do you really well. Other commenters are right though about the lack of complete arch support, and I didn't find there to be a whole lot of room to add any.

- I'm 5'7 and I really liked the height of the boots on me, but they were definitely really close to my knees - they may not be the right boots for shorter ladies.

- liked the width of the boot around my legs, which aren't super skinny but aren't super big either (i weigh between 135-140). but the width around my ankles is kind of strange/baggy?

If I had tried these boots on at a store, I probably wouldn't have bought them. There are a lot of little things (that I mentioned above) that would have turned me off. But in reality, they have turned out pretty nice. People compliment me frequently, and they're versatile. They work in both business casual and just casual settings. It's easy to forget all of those things when these boots make such a nice staple, and look much more expensive than they are. If you can get them for under $90, there's no question.
on December 23, 2013
The fit is true to size. I like the style of them (I was looking for plain, sleek black boot). They were still a little big in the calf (but I have very small calfs --about 12.5 inches). Overall, I'm happy with them.
on September 18, 2013
I really love these boots but I'm still not sure I'll keep them. They are a gorgeous brown color but they are a little too long and a little to wide on my calf. The height hits right at my knee.
on December 31, 2013
I absolutely love this boot! The color, fit, style and height are perfect. I am 5 foot 10 inches tall, and have muscular calfs, with a 16 1/2 inch circumference. They fit perfectly, hitting my leg just below my knee. I love that it is a simple boot, with no buckles or flaps or adornments. Every time I wear these out I get compliments and questions of where I bought them. Such a great deal... worth every penny!!!
on July 16, 2014
Leather was of good quality. I wear a size 11 in boots; this fit true to size. The brown color was as shown in the picture. It is a dark cocoa/chocolate brown. I was concerned about the 16" shaft; however, it did not cause any problems. I'm happy I went for that size shaft than a smaller shaft. The heel was a comfortable height. The goring makes it easier to expand if one needs to tuck-in thicker pants/jeans. Delivery was early; seller made true delivery estimate. I'm overall , very happy with the boots.
on May 28, 2014
These boots would be great with jeans or leggings. I was looking for something that would go well with skirts, as well, so I returned them. The size was a little large for me (I run between 7 and 7 1/2), but they're probably just right for a solid 7 1/2, especially with socks.

Zippers on the outside were a little strange. Price was excellent.
on December 25, 2013
I bought this boot in my normal size 9 in the BEAUTIFUL cognac color. LOVE the darkly burnished for and heel on the cognac colored boots. Really shows off the absolute beauty of the leather. These boots ARE very plain and simple and uncomplicated looking. No buckles, no nothing. With the cognac color, you can absolutely get away with this sleek simplicity. I also ordered this style in the dark brown and did not like as well at all. Leather was nowhere as beautiful. The dark brown just looked plain and dull and boring in contrast to the beauty of the cognac color and the highs and lows in the leather. Would HIGHLY recommend this boot in your regular size (might just be a TAD squishy in the width, but nothing you can't live with) in the cognac color. Absolutely stunning leather quality and color. But, sadly, I would not recommend the dark brown in this particular boot. Just too "blah" looking and leather not as nice. My orthotics do NOT unfortunately fit into the size 9 of this boot, but I'm not going to try going up half a size. I'll just live without them in the gorgeous size 9 cognac Shobi boots! Very classy boot I'm this color. LOVE LOVE LOVE the cognac!!!!
on March 2, 2014
I'm 5'4" and this boot was too tall for me. Hit the backs of my knees/thighs when sitting. I returned.
on May 3, 2014
I ordered the dark brown and it is a much richer color in person than in the picture. It is a tall boot...I am 5'7" and it hits me just below my knee. It does look a little cheap, but given it's price I think it is spot on.
on January 13, 2014
Over all, these are high quality boots. They are simple and sleek and manage to be just tough-looking enough without being too masculine, which is what I was looking for.

I wear a size 11 M. In general, they fit fairly well, however I do still have hot spots on my outer toes from a day of wearing them with a fairly minimal amount of walking. I suspect I'm still breaking in the leather. At first it might be difficult to zip them up if you have a bigger calf, but the stretchy gusset in the back is a lot more elastic than it seems, so you have to stretch it out to zip the boot - after doing this a few time the boots will have stretched enough to fit your calves better. The thinner the pants you wear under them the easier it is to zip them up, obviously.

I am 6'0" and have a 34-35" inseam, the boots come up to about 2" below my knee.

See 1 answered question