5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, Sparkly, Classy Shoes! I LOVE THEM!!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE these shoes!! I bought these shoes for my wedding and am extremely pleased with my selection and this shoe!! I bought the pink ones and they are very sparkly and are just gorgeous! They are more beautiful in person and very comfortable.
I usually don't wear very high heeled shoes and I was able to dance, stand, walk in these all night :)
They...
Published on June 9, 2012 by Sharette

3.0 out of 5 stars color not as described
the shoe is beautiful except that the color is not actually wine as listed so i will be careful to buy it if i really want a wine color shoe
Published 19 months ago by liztoy

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, Sparkly, Classy Shoes! I LOVE THEM!!, June 9, 2012
They made my wedding pics "pop" and looked "HOT" wen we took some "peak a boo" shots of them.
I have used them since my wedding and they make my outfits complete! I received alot of compliments on these shoes as well!! I definitely recommend you get a size smaller. I'm an 8.5 and had to get an 8.
Bottom line - it's worth the money and every girl should have a pair of these in their closet!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful shoes runs BIG, May 11, 2012
Love these shoes!!!! I bought them for my wedding. They are more beautiful in person. I bought the pink ones and the rhinestones are iridescent and very sparkly. They are pretty comfortable compared to the many shoes I have tried. However, I had to exchange them for a smaller size. I wear an 8 and they were HUGE. I got a 7.5 and they are still big.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoes, May 27, 2013
Awesome, comfortable, look stunning! Wearing the shoes for a wedding, everyone that is seeing them loves them also and think they are so comfy for such a high heel! Highly recommend them for a special occasion

4.0 out of 5 stars Love, May 16, 2013
I absolutely love these shoes I actually bought them in two different colors!! They are very comfortable and I haven't had any problems yet with rhinestones coming off, I have Owned them now for almost a year.

5.0 out of 5 stars mrs, May 8, 2013
I ordered this shoe for a banquet I was attending, I first saw the shoes at Macy's but they didn't have my size. They are so beautiful I had to have them....well I got the name of the shoe and sure enough Amazon had them. I couldn't wait because I knew how nice these shoes would compliment my dress. They are breath takening; but aren't walking shoes more for looking at.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and sparkly, December 18, 2012
Very beautiful shoes, I choose this raiting because the shoes are just perfect butttt arrived minus a rhinestone any way the rhinestone was in the box....

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, October 26, 2012
Very cute shoes. I bought them tiuse with my wedding dress. Some of the rhinestones fell the firt time I tried the shoes. Confortable enoughe, not super confortable. I wear an 8 and got a 7.5, they fit great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 31, 2013
Brilliant wedding shoes but slightly too small at the peep toe. They look better in real life. I wear a UK 8. shoes were delivered within 2 weeks or less.

3.0 out of 5 stars color not as described, May 26, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty shoe, May 21, 2013
This shoe is a deep pink with a look of crystals that are also pinkish. I bought it because of the price but so glad I did. I'll have this shoe for a wedding, a party or even wear with jeans in Vegas. very nice...