Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Size: 7 B(M) USColor: Black FabricChange
Price:$26.99 - $158.75

on June 9, 2012
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE these shoes!! I bought these shoes for my wedding and am extremely pleased with my selection and this shoe!! I bought the pink ones and they are very sparkly and are just gorgeous! They are more beautiful in person and very comfortable.
I usually don't wear very high heeled shoes and I was able to dance, stand, walk in these all night :)
They made my wedding pics "pop" and looked "HOT" wen we took some "peak a boo" shots of them.
I have used them since my wedding and they make my outfits complete! I received alot of compliments on these shoes as well!! I definitely recommend you get a size smaller. I'm an 8.5 and had to get an 8.
Bottom line - it's worth the money and every girl should have a pair of these in their closet!!
on May 11, 2012
Love these shoes!!!! I bought them for my wedding. They are more beautiful in person. I bought the pink ones and the rhinestones are iridescent and very sparkly. They are pretty comfortable compared to the many shoes I have tried. However, I had to exchange them for a smaller size. I wear an 8 and they were HUGE. I got a 7.5 and they are still big.
on May 27, 2013
Awesome, comfortable, look stunning! Wearing the shoes for a wedding, everyone that is seeing them loves them also and think they are so comfy for such a high heel! Highly recommend them for a special occasion
on May 16, 2013
I absolutely love these shoes I actually bought them in two different colors!! They are very comfortable and I haven't had any problems yet with rhinestones coming off, I have Owned them now for almost a year.
on May 8, 2013
I ordered this shoe for a banquet I was attending, I first saw the shoes at Macy's but they didn't have my size. They are so beautiful I had to have them....well I got the name of the shoe and sure enough Amazon had them. I couldn't wait because I knew how nice these shoes would compliment my dress. They are breath takening; but aren't walking shoes more for looking at.
on October 26, 2012
Very cute shoes. I bought them tiuse with my wedding dress. Some of the rhinestones fell the firt time I tried the shoes. Confortable enoughe, not super confortable. I wear an 8 and got a 7.5, they fit great.
on December 18, 2012
Very beautiful shoes, I choose this raiting because the shoes are just perfect butttt arrived minus a rhinestone any way the rhinestone was in the box....
on April 25, 2013
I ordered these for my best friend's wedding, I am her maid of honor and I am wearing a navy blue dress, these are a perfect match! They are gorgeous! But I must say they are a little tight, however my feet are kind of wide so I expect that. I did order a 7 & 1/2 knowing that my feet are wider and sometimes the bigger sizes are a bit wider. I usually wear a 7. They are still a little tight, but then big at the same time, I had to put those heel things in the back so they don't slip off. Walking around my house they feel good but we will see after a night of dancing up a storm how they feel! So I guess if you have a normal width foot they would be absolutely perfect and true fitting. They truly are beautiful shoes and I think I want to order them in more colors even with the fitting issue!
on January 25, 2013
I bought the blue shoes first and they are so comfortable that when I was looking for shoes for the inauguaral ball these shoes came to mind. The white actually matches the two dresses I bought. I love these shoes so much that I'm trying to find another formal event just so I can where these again ;-)

Sorry, forgot to say that these shoes do run big. I am a perfect size 7, but bought the 6 1/2 because of other reviews and they fit perfectly.
on September 16, 2012
I bought the pumps with the idea to wear them for the holidays and to go out.I like the glitter.The shoes are made well except for one thing:your foot heel tends to slide against the synthetic back lining of the shoe which leaves me with the decision to make whether ot not I would return them or keep the shoes just because they are pretty!.I did order my size which fits just right otherwise.