Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Enzo Angiolini Women's Showyou Pump
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on June 9, 2012
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE these shoes!! I bought these shoes for my wedding and am extremely pleased with my selection and this shoe!! I bought the pink ones and they are very sparkly and are just gorgeous! They are more beautiful in person and very comfortable.
I usually don't wear very high heeled shoes and I was able to dance, stand, walk in these all night :)
They made my wedding pics "pop" and looked "HOT" wen we took some "peak a boo" shots of them.
I have used them since my wedding and they make my outfits complete! I received alot of compliments on these shoes as well!! I definitely recommend you get a size smaller. I'm an 8.5 and had to get an 8.
Bottom line - it's worth the money and every girl should have a pair of these in their closet!!
on May 11, 2012
Love these shoes!!!! I bought them for my wedding. They are more beautiful in person. I bought the pink ones and the rhinestones are iridescent and very sparkly. They are pretty comfortable compared to the many shoes I have tried. However, I had to exchange them for a smaller size. I wear an 8 and they were HUGE. I got a 7.5 and they are still big.
on May 27, 2013
Awesome, comfortable, look stunning! Wearing the shoes for a wedding, everyone that is seeing them loves them also and think they are so comfy for such a high heel! Highly recommend them for a special occasion
on May 8, 2013
I ordered this shoe for a banquet I was attending, I first saw the shoes at Macy's but they didn't have my size. They are so beautiful I had to have them....well I got the name of the shoe and sure enough Amazon had them. I couldn't wait because I knew how nice these shoes would compliment my dress. They are breath takening; but aren't walking shoes more for looking at.
on May 16, 2013
I absolutely love these shoes I actually bought them in two different colors!! They are very comfortable and I haven't had any problems yet with rhinestones coming off, I have Owned them now for almost a year.
on April 25, 2013
I ordered these for my best friend's wedding, I am her maid of honor and I am wearing a navy blue dress, these are a perfect match! They are gorgeous! But I must say they are a little tight, however my feet are kind of wide so I expect that. I did order a 7 & 1/2 knowing that my feet are wider and sometimes the bigger sizes are a bit wider. I usually wear a 7. They are still a little tight, but then big at the same time, I had to put those heel things in the back so they don't slip off. Walking around my house they feel good but we will see after a night of dancing up a storm how they feel! So I guess if you have a normal width foot they would be absolutely perfect and true fitting. They truly are beautiful shoes and I think I want to order them in more colors even with the fitting issue!
on March 20, 2014
I bought these in black. The black rhinestones have good sparkle and don't fall off (although they do make a disconcerting noise if you scrape your heels together).

I'm not, in general, a rhinestone shoes kind of gal, and I'm not crazy about the open toe platform style, but they absolutely killed at the party to which I wore them. In black, the rhinestones sparkle but don't blind.

Fit is really just normal. Heel is stable, platform isn't dodgy, open toe doesn't dig in, there's a platform, but not a walking ankle injury platform, it's basically a nicely balanced shoe. For reference, I wear a size 11, am on wider side of normal, have high arches, and am a million feet tall (hence not crazy about big platforms). These fit me perfectly. I think these would accommodate a bit either side of normal width. If you're used to walking in heels, these are a cake-walk.
on November 6, 2013
I purchased these shoes for my wedding in the Navy color (as my something blue) and they were a huge hit! I bought them even before I bought my dress since I knew what I wanted, and I was so happy with them when they came in the mail. They seemed a little bit tight (I kept them, but if I had the time I would have returned them for half a size up), but they still fit. Since I knew I would be wearing them all night long for a special occasion, I got some Dr Scholl's high heel inserts for them and they worked wonders. The shoes are not super comfortable (part of that problem may have been that they run slightly small), so the inserts helped immensely. However, adding the insert also made them a bit tighter, so that half size would have come in handy here too.

Everyone (myself included) loved these shoes though and I got so many compliments on them. One downside is that they make an awful sound when the shoes hit together (if you're dancing, for example), but they held up nicely and didn't scratch or knock off any of the rhinestones. I love these shoes though and I would buy them again in a heartbeat.
on February 26, 2014
OMG couldn't be more thrilled about this color and sparkle! Very classy & expensive looking- will look good with dresses or in my case jeans for a fun night out! These are real attention grabbers without being cheap looking which is what I wanted. I will say they are stiff & slightly tight around the widest part of my foot so Im going to have them stretched slightly to avoid pain. The height is manageable even for a novice because out of the billion heels I own these platforms & heel construction are spot on level and stable-which rarely happens. They are made well, the suede is fantastic & the sparkle in the light is out of this world! I want more colors-I got light pink. Also-if a younger person was looking for a prom, dance, wedding or bridesmaid shoe these would rock and could totally be worn again with some great jeans or whatever....LOVE!
on May 21, 2013
This shoe is a deep pink with a look of crystals that are also pinkish. I bought it because of the price but so glad I did. I'll have this shoe for a wedding, a party or even wear with jeans in Vegas. very nice...