|Fits as expected||
Enzo Angiolini Women's Smiles Pump
|Price:||$19.99 - $99.95|
- rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 4 1/2"
- Platform measures approximately 1"
- AK sport flexible rubber bottoms allow for a flexible fit that can bend up to 90 degrees
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
For the finest in high-fashion footwear, Enzo Angiolini is recognized world-wide for their unique designs and their comfortable fit. With a style for virtually every occasion, the Enzo Collection is bound to have the perfect addition to any outfit. Fine fashion starts from the ground up, so start with Enzo Angiolini.
You're all Smiles in this gorgeous pump from Enzo Angiolini. A demure shape gets thoroughly modern lift thanks to the gorgeous heel and platform. Sleek and classic, this versatile find is a must-have staple for any shoe closet.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B0043DWLZW
- Item model number: Rylie Leather
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 19, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I have a very tiny feet,I cant imagine what it will do to a bigger size feet. This shoes are pretty narrow,( no room for toes)! Honestly it is pretty to look at but not pretty good to wear. It's been sitting in my closet forever . What a bummer!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I returned these because they were SO SMALL! I recommend ordering a half size up. Also, the platform is very firm and does not move when walking which can be an odd sensation.Published 24 days ago by Miller
The heel is a little wide and kept sliding off my foot. I had to put in moleskin pads to keep heel from slipping.Published 1 month ago by M. Christine Juba
The size approached. But it is impossible to go to them long. To me presses fingers, from above. Very seldom I dress. Unsuccessful purchase.Published 2 months ago by Ekaterina
Shoe is beautiful. Toe box way too small plus the shoes creak when I walked in them. Hopefully I can return them.Published 2 months ago by Monique Chapman
I was so disappointed when I received these since I needed to buy another pair of black pumps for work to replace old ones. Read morePublished 3 months ago by C. Tangren
Shoes look much better than in picture.Really pretty. It fits fairly comfortable...a little snug but I believe my feet will work in after a couple of wears. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer