Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on November 14, 2012
Great boots! Exactly what I was looking for- high quality leather, sturdy construction and classicly stylish. I've been looking for flat brown boots for awhile, I didn't want even a 1-inch heel but I took a chance on these and I love them, wear them several times a week. So far they are very comfortable, fit great on my calves (the slight stretch is nice) and the round toe doesn't make my size 9 feet look huge. The natural leather color is the perfect shade of cognac/brown... not orange at all but not too dark. I highly recommend these!
on November 13, 2012
These boots are made of a nice quality leather and fit me true to size. The natural color is beautiful and makes them stand out from the same old black, brown and cognac and they can go with any color ensamble. I am glad they are mine to strut around in!
on November 29, 2012
I ordered these boots on Cyber Monday at a great price and was so excited to receive them. Since I had never had problems with my calves being too large for boots, the thought never crossed my mind...until I tried these on! I could only get them half way up. So, I measured my calves and they are about 14.75" and the opening for these is supposed to be 15.75"! I think a full zipper would have solved this issue for me, but the zipper on the back of the shoe is only decorative. So disappointed because these are great boots!
on April 13, 2016
I still have these boots after 3 years and I've had them redone at a shoe shop because I love them so much. Very classic in appearance and goes will with my jeans or tights and a dress for work in the fall.
on December 20, 2012
Comfortable and just the right casual style I wanted. Love the light brown color, it goes with everything. They are just right over the calf and do not slouch at the ankles. They are a tad too high for me (hit my knee), but I am only 5'4" so most boots do.
on March 31, 2014
I gave it a four stars because it had a little scuff on the side and insoles too thing, not noticeable to unscrupulous observers though. Ii took them in to place rubber soles on, can be a hazard because soles also slippery. Comfortable boots.
on January 26, 2013
I love these! Did not have to break in, they were comfortable from the start. I wear an 11 so when I find a great fitting pair of boots at a great price, I will show them off and brag about it!
Great buy!!
on December 31, 2012
These boots were a 2nd try for a pair I just returned. They fit well but came with scratches on the material and seemed easy to add additional scratches. There is a decorative zipper in the back which I did not notice at purchase. The tops are too wide. I did not keep these and sent them back but I have seen much worse.
on December 16, 2012
i love these boots.they are so comfortable to wear right out of the box-no break in time. i have average muscular calves and i can wear these with leggings or skinny jeans.soft leather-soft sole-ahhh thank you so nice!!
on January 13, 2013
I bought these boots the first time in a size 8 (90% of the time I am a size 8), but found them, when delivered, to be a bit big, to the point where my heels were slipping up every time I took a step! I exchanged them for a 7 and a half, and they fit MUCH better. I had been worried because some of the other reviews said that this brand ran small, and when the 8 didn't fit I was perturbed... but I've been wearing a 7 and a half and have been LOVING them!

Note: I am petite, so for all the other petite women out there, the boots are wide at the calves. I think this may have also been the reason for the slippage, as I also have extremely narrow heels (I always have trouble finding heels that fit correctly).