5.0 out of 5 stars Valetta knee-high boots
Published on November 14, 2012 by bcraig423

1.0 out of 5 stars I am so upset about these boots!
Published on November 29, 2012 by CO

5.0 out of 5 stars Valetta knee-high boots, November 14, 2012
Great boots! Exactly what I was looking for- high quality leather, sturdy construction and classicly stylish. I've been looking for flat brown boots for awhile, I didn't want even a 1-inch heel but I took a chance on these and I love them, wear them several times a week. So far they are very comfortable, fit great on my calves (the slight stretch is nice) and the round toe doesn't make my size 9 feet look huge. The natural leather color is the perfect shade of cognac/brown... not orange at all but not too dark. I highly recommend these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Enzo Boots, November 13, 2012
These boots are made of a nice quality leather and fit me true to size. The natural color is beautiful and makes them stand out from the same old black, brown and cognac and they can go with any color ensamble. I am glad they are mine to strut around in!

1.0 out of 5 stars I am so upset about these boots!, November 29, 2012
CO (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
I ordered these boots on Cyber Monday at a great price and was so excited to receive them. Since I had never had problems with my calves being too large for boots, the thought never crossed my mind...until I tried these on! I could only get them half way up. So, I measured my calves and they are about 14.75" and the opening for these is supposed to be 15.75"! I think a full zipper would have solved this issue for me, but the zipper on the back of the shoe is only decorative. So disappointed because these are great boots!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right!, February 3, 2013
Super comfy and super cute, go with everything!!! Although I am a size 9 I wear a size 8 in these!

5.0 out of 5 stars love the boots, December 20, 2012
Kimberly S.Orrell (Blacksburg, VA USA) - See all my reviews
Comfortable and just the right casual style I wanted. Love the light brown color, it goes with everything. They are just right over the calf and do not slouch at the ankles. They are a tad too high for me (hit my knee), but I am only 5'4" so most boots do.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots!, January 13, 2013
I bought these boots the first time in a size 8 (90% of the time I am a size 8), but found them, when delivered, to be a bit big, to the point where my heels were slipping up every time I took a step! I exchanged them for a 7 and a half, and they fit MUCH better. I had been worried because some of the other reviews said that this brand ran small, and when the 8 didn't fit I was perturbed... but I've been wearing a 7 and a half and have been LOVING them!

Note: I am petite, so for all the other petite women out there, the boots are wide at the calves. I think this may have also been the reason for the slippage, as I also have extremely narrow heels (I always have trouble finding heels that fit correctly).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, June 15, 2014
Ilove these boots they are very soft and the quality is great, the only thing I would said is to Bo get one size ampullae than your regular size since they run big size

4.0 out of 5 stars Boots, March 31, 2014
I gave it a four stars because it had a little scuff on the side and insoles too thing, not noticeable to unscrupulous observers though. Ii took them in to place rubber soles on, can be a hazard because soles also slippery. Comfortable boots.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute boots, but ugly color, February 27, 2014
The boots were very cute. The fit was right, but did not like the color. Color was not grey enough; too brownish grey.

5.0 out of 5 stars like it, February 1, 2014
although it may run a little small, still like the quality. after a couple of wear, fits like normal size.

Enzo Angiolini Women's Valetta Knee-High Boot