Enzo Angiolini Women's Zeric Boot,Dark Brown Leather,5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Manmade sole
- Shaft measures approximately 18.25" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 0.5"
- Boot opening measures approximately 13" around
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
For the finest in high-fashion footwear, Enzo Angiolini is recognized world-wide for their unique designs and their comfortable fit. With a style for virtually every occasion, the Enzo Collection is bound to have the perfect addition to any outfit. Fine fashion starts from the ground up, so start with Enzo Angiolini.
- Product Dimensions: 23 x 12.8 x 4.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B007W4U7NW
- Item model number: ZERIC
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 1, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
You might not have this problem if you're taller, but on a shorter person (5'4" with average-length legs) these will hit you mid-knee and feel uncomfortable and bunchy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have NEVER found boots that match my scrawny legs until I bought these boots!!! I want them in black now...Published on September 27, 2013 by photolover
Extra petite build, 5'1" height and it's a bit too high. Please with the color, but it scratches easily. Read morePublished on April 16, 2013 by Jenny from the Park
Difficult to get on with regular socks. Not as difficult if wearing tights. Great lines. I am 5'9". Any shorter and they likely would be too tall. Read morePublished on April 12, 2013 by hariyeh
Comfortable! And Fashionable! This can be dressed up or down! I wear them to work with a skirt suit or over the weekend with jeans.Published on February 7, 2013 by Kymmee
Perfect for skinny leg a little tall just added heel insert and its perfect! Size runs small go up a sizePublished on February 6, 2013 by B. Pinzl
Boots ran bit small and what other posters said about bunching up around ankles held true for me as well. I have small calves so actually didn't have an issue there. Read morePublished on January 30, 2013 by FeBrooklyn
The boots looks great but they have weird shape and doesnt look that great. I am 5'5" and the boots were too tall and didnt fit well..I had to return them.Published on January 17, 2013 by niks