Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on August 10, 2011
I paid $11 for two day delivery and it was at my door in less than 24 hours from when I placed the order and in perfect condition. Very pleased. This is my second EoTech HWS and magnifier system and I am very satisfied with this company. I had a battery in my old unit go bad and leak considerably inside the case causing a lot of damage and even though it was about a month past the two year warranty period, they repaired and/or replaced all of the damaged parts for free and it was back in "like new" condition. I told them I was deploying and needed it back ASAP and not only did I have the fully repaired sight back in less than a week from the day I shipped it but EoTech even covered the return shipping and threw in an extra set of batteries to boot. And this was all accomplished by speaking with a live person (in America) who spoke English (rare these days). That rep followed up through the entire process. That kind of service is the mark of a reputable company and is what makes me a return customer. I still use the old system on it's original rifle and this one is for a new rifle. That's why I bought it; not as a replacement but as a second unit. The products aren't inexpensive but you get what you pay for. And believe me, you get that quality from EoTech. I recommend them to family and friends. If you have the bucks, you will NOT be disappointed. PS, Amazon has it listed as MPO LI when in fact it is actually MPO II but I knew that when I ordered it and what I was getting.
11 comment13 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 25, 2012
After reading the reviews, I was reluctant to purchase from Amazon. I wasn't sure which Holographic Weapons System they were going to send. To my delight, the package arrived when promised and as ordered. The previous complaints and negative reviews must have made Amazon look at the product advertisement specifics. This sight system is incredible. Superior quality and exactly what you would expect for the price tag. I was sent the MPO II, which is the EXPS3-4,4 dot reticle scope, and G23 3x magnifier. I did a youtube review for anyone interested:"EOtech MPO II on a Daniel Defense M4" The sight has the buttons on the side, and the magnifier sits atop the flip-to-side mount. The case is similar to the Pelican type and both products come in the same case, with an adjusting tool. It's true that the sight picture is blurry without the magnifier, however, this is advertised on EOtech's website. If you have questions about the optics package you're purchasing, visit EOtech, first, for specifics. The MPO II is night vision compatible and comes with the CR-123 battery, which is rated at 600 hours. It also has automatic shut-off at 4 or 8 hours. Relatively light and adds little weight to your rifle. If you have the money for this system, don't hesitate, you won't be disappointed.
on December 7, 2011
Solid sight system. Note, the holographic concept reinforces the discipline of focusing on the target not the sight. If you focus (with your eye) on the "sight reticle" it will appear blurry or fuzzy. If you focus on the target the sight reticle will appear clear (albeit pixelated)

Note: I've since returned this site and am attempting the EOTech MPO III. I just couldn't get past how blurry the holograph was without the magnifier. Tech support reinforced the fact that this particular holograph is designed to work "with" the magnifier for clarity. If you use the holograph without the magnifier, the 4 MPO dots appear as a single vertical blurry line and the outer circle appears as a blurry, distorted quasi-circle. Apparently this is by design. The problem is that it's a bit of a mess to aim with unless you are out to "spray and pray". I'm hoping the MPO III (with 2 dots) is at least a little more useable without the magnifier. Will post a review once I get a chance to test it out.

-----Update as of 4/2013

Well, I've been using the MPO III for about a year now and I must say, it's awesome. Clear, accurate, simply great. Took the wife to the range (first timer) and she was hitting pebbles off the ground at 100 yards. Perhaps the MPO II I received was defective or something, but this MPO III, is fantastic.
on June 30, 2012
Really awesome product to have. After mounting it on my AR 15. I was hitting center at 100 yards with a few adjustments. But if your money conscious you can have a similar set up for much less money than this product
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 1, 2012
I put this on bot my AR's and they are great. easy to sight in and at 100yrds its dead on. Thank you
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 8, 2011
I ordered the EoTech MPO ii and received the MPO iii. After contacting customer support and trying to work through an exchange and/or refund (they were very helpful and willing to ship me another item next day air) the customer support person informed me that it was an error on Amazon.com and all they could do is refund the item. This did not help me, because I needed the MPO ii on the day I received it. Now I would have to return the item, wait for a refund, re-order from somewhere else, and then again wait for shipping.....about a 2 week process.

The item I received (EoTech MPO iii) worked perfectly and was exactly what the MPO iii should be, however I wanted the MPO ii. I warn you, if you purchase this item you will receive the MPO iii and not the MPO ii. If you want the MPO iii, I suggest buying it from somewhere else, because the MPO ii is about $60 more expensive. I would have given this item 5 stars if it was the item I wanted.

*UPDATE*

I decided to keep the MPO iii and it works great.
33 comments5 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 21, 2012
I must say that this sight is awesome. I got to use it while on post, and it really is a great sight where you can go from cqb (close quarter combat) to long range firing in a second. Why it gets one star is because I bought one from Amazon for a decent price. They sent me the wrong one. The MPO ii and MPO iii are in the same packaging, you just have to look at the UPC. I don't know how you mess that up. Now, I shipped it back and they are now well over a thousand bucks. I wrote Amazon customer service and they didn't even respond. I've spent thousands of dollars on this site, and this is the thanks I get? It just shows you the caliber of individuals they have working for them!
22 comments6 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 16, 2011
This item is misleading listing it is actually MPO 2-4 which is specific for the .223 ballistic it has four dots for different range which makes it a bit clumsy on short or CQB situations ,I wouldn't have bought it if I knew it had this reticle !! Too late now I wonder whose mistake is this amazon or eotech !!! Giving it one star for this fatal misleading specs !!!
22 comments3 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse