4.0 out of 5 stars Works well
Works better than expected. Protects the hands and as an unexpected bonus, provides awesome grip. Works well on a pullup/deadlift workout. No need to chalk anymore.
Published 17 months ago by Myckls

3.0 out of 5 stars Run Big
I do CrossFit so I ordered these to help my hands. I got medium according to the dimensions given and they were way to big. If your hands are in between sizes I would go with the smaller size.
Published 15 months ago by Alescia D.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, August 16, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for larger hands, December 8, 2013
These are good for Crossfit but I don't think they work well with a woman's hand. The leather was pretty long and bunched up when doing kipping pull-ups. This caused chaffing on my hand between my thumb and index finger. It's better than blisters, but I do wish there were more sizes in this style.

4.0 out of 5 stars No more ripped calluses, January 12, 2014
Got a pair of these for CrossFit. Bar muscle ups and high reps of pull ups, as well as toes to bar tore my hands up. Even with regular maintenance, I'd get a tear and have to sit out of certain movements. It was especially bad when it gets as hot at it does in North Texas. Sweaty hands leads to soft skin and torn palms. These grips made a huge difference. They can swing out of the way for other movements with a flick of the wrist. The only one I've had trouble with are double unders. I have to bunch them up and hold them with the rope handles, but it's a small price to pay. The wrist straps can dig into the wrists sometimes. That's my only complaint.
One word of caution when ordering these: pay attention to the size and wether it is adult or youth size. I ordered a pair from another vendor not realizing they were youth sized. Sent them back until I suffered a few more tears to my hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more shredded hands, January 7, 2014
David (Peoria, Il) - See all my reviews
These grips are excellent. No more torn off blisters. The grips are thin and soft enough not to interfere with my grip while totally protecting my hands. Now I need something to make Burpees less painfull.

3.0 out of 5 stars Run Big, October 24, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars They get the job done, January 13, 2014
tentoes (Dana Point, CA.) - See all my reviews
These WOD grips are great!! I alternate between water sports and xfit, so I can't build up my callouses like regular xfitters. These help from getting blow-outs, but still build up callouses.

Don't get me wrong, you're still going to get a blow-out doing Murph, but at least you'll be able to get 3/4 done before you feel the effects of your blisters.

I ordered a Med, but should have ordered Small. Not bad for the price, as I originally ordered these (cheap) pair to see if they'd work, and they do. I'll probably spend more $$ and get a more sturdier pair.

Note: I xfit 3-4x/week.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection, February 26, 2014
These grips keep my hands from ripping during workouts. They take some getting used to but after that are awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars My hands thanked me so much for buying these., October 14, 2014
This review is from: Gymnastics Grips - WOD Grips (Misc.)
Works great! Make sure to measure your hand before ordering, the sizing chart is dead on. The finger holes are one size fits all though so you might need to trim them if you have larger diameter fingers. Still worth every penny, do your hands a favor and get these if you are doing high reps on bars.

1.0 out of 5 stars BROKE FIRST USE!, October 10, 2014
These things suck! The leather grip ripped off of the wrist strap the first time I used them. Got about 5 muscle ups then they broke. I want a refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014