Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on January 26, 2013
Note that if you are using the Wii U version of the game only player 2 can use the paintbrush because player one uses the wii u game pad. If you are playing the Wii version of the game then either player 1 or player 2 can use the paintbrush.
on August 23, 2013
Most say this is only compatible for Disney's Epic Mickey 2 but it's 50% more collectible without having the required game. This is officially a Nunchuk and it glows like a flashlight. It officially works with ANY game for the Wii that requires a Nunchuk controller. Play like a pro especially in the dark!
on December 6, 2012
Got the Nunchuk for my son to go along with Epic Mickey II. They advertise it as "working" with #2, as if it was designed specifically for Epic Mickey 2, however, the paintbrush stays lit blue all the time regardless of the game and simply changes to green when the Z-button is pressed. So, this would be compatible with Epic Mickey 1 and any other games. The tip changes green when playing other games also.

Overall, my son is thrilled with the remote and uses it for all his games but I do not care for the remote too much myself as I do not find it as ergonomic as the original nunchuks for the Wii.
on September 7, 2013
It is hard to get my son overly excited with any thing, not that he's spoiled with all kind of toys, he's just a happy kid with a rather shy personality for the most part. He really enjoyed playing Epic Mickey 1, and He knew I had bought Epic Mickey 2 for his Birhday. so when he looked at this cool brush (a surprise in the box of an expected gift) and realized he could actually use it as a wii remote, a big smile and gone into imagination kind of eyes was one of the best "thank you" I've gotten from him.
on January 14, 2013
I bought this along side Epic Mickey 2 and Oswald's nun-chuck for my brother for Christmas. He and I always play together so I wanted him to have the choice of which nun-chuck he wanted to use because we like to switch characters. This paintbrush is awesome. It's blue when he paints and green when he thins. It really makes it so much more fun when we're playing.
on January 8, 2015
This nunchuk seems made sturdy and when we plug it in it lights up, which my son loves, however we cannot figure out how to get the epic mickey 2 for wii U to actually work with this... it seems as if ninento is restricting play of this game to be only on the gamepad, which is disappointing. Not sure whether to blame Nintendo or the creator of this paintbrush nunchuk, but seems incompatible with wii U despite saying it could be used with it.
on January 2, 2015
This was a gift from my son to his sister for Christmas. She loved it! It fits her hand very well. She loved that the paintbrush tip changes color according to the paint or thinner you use in the game Epic Mickey The Power of 2. And we now have another nunchuck for boxing. It's a win-win!
on March 10, 2014
I bought the epic mickey game for my brother to play and he really likes the game. I found this online here for pretty cheap and bought it for my nephew to play the game as well. They both really like it and it adds to the overall fun of the game. The tip of the wand is very soft plastic which is good so no one can get hurt with it. Overall seems pretty well built.
on May 14, 2014
This is a neat fun add-on for the Epic Mickey game. From a practical perspective, it doesn't bring a big new dimension to the game, but it looks cool and lots of kids will enjoy adding to the fun...just not mine unfortunately. Not the fault of the Paintbrush, they just don't seem to dig the game much.
on April 9, 2014
My kids have both Epic Mickey games and use, this for them both. They use as the nunchuck for the game. It's cute just to see it light up and change color on the tip. The only function is to be the nunchuck , and just make the game seem more really to the player. My kids would like for me to get the Oswald controller as well when we run across it.