Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 18, 2012 4:35:37 PM PST
Ok I pre ordered Epic Mickey 2 but when I went to go get it today I ended up with power of Illusion. Is there 2 epic mickey games for the 3ds or is this the 3ds verison of power of 2? I am rather confused so if anyone can help that will be great.

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 9:27:29 AM PST
Power of illusion is the 3DS game. Power of two is more like the original epic mickey. Power of 2 is not for the 3DS, and power of illusion is more like the Mickey Mouse games for the Sega Genesis-platforming. But they add the power of paint as a different gameplay element. I've played the demo, and love it and am just waiting for my copy to ship through Amazon.

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 2:03:42 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 19, 2012 2:04:41 PM PST
Thank you what happened was gamestop sold me the epic mickey power of illusion 3ds game and a epic mickey power of 2 stradegy guide. So I was rather confused on which one was which as it turns out the stradegy guide is for power of 2 So that pretty much cleared up the confusion And you will love power of illusion I just started playing it this afternoon and its a blast. :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Nov 18, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 19, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion
Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion by Disney (Nintendo 3DS)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (100)