|Digital List Price:||$7.99|
|Print List Price:||$7.99|
Save $1.00 (13%)
Epicenter Study Guide Kindle Edition
|Length: 109 pages|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Joel C. Rosenberg (www.joelrosenberg.com) is a New York Times best-selling and award-winning author of 10 novels and five non-fiction books, with more than 3 million copies sold.
He is also the Founder and Chairman of The Joshua Fund (www.joshuafund.com), a non-profit educational and charitable organization he and his wife launched in 2006 to mobilize Christians to "bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus, according to Genesis 12:1-3."
He and his wife have four sons. They made Aliyah in 2014 and now live in Israel and the United States.
Joel's books, most of which are published in numerous languages, include:
1. The Last Jihad (2002)
2. The Last Days (2003)
3. The Ezekiel Option (2005)
4. The Copper Scroll (2006)
5. Epicenter: Why The Current Rumblings In The Middle East Will Change Your Future (2006, non-fiction; an updated version, Epicenter 2.0, was released in paperback in 2008)
6. Dead Heat (2008)
7. Inside The Revolution: How the Followers of Jihad, Jefferson & Jesus are Battling To Dominate the Middle East and Transform the World (2009, non-fiction)
8. The Twelfth Imam (2010)
9. The Tehran Initiative (2011)
10. Implosion: Can America Recover From Its Economic and Spiritual Challenges In Time? (2012)
11. Israel At War: Inside The Nuclear Showdown With Iran (2012, non-fiction e-book)
12. The Invested Life: Making Disciples of All Nations One Person At A Time, written with Dr. T.E. Koshy (2012)
13. Damascus Countdown (2013)
14. The Auschwitz Escape (2014)
15. The Third Target (January 6, 2015)
He has produced two documentary films, based on two of his non-fiction books, Epicenter and Inside The Revolution.
Several of his books have won national awards.
* The Ezekiel Option was named by the ECPA as a Gold Medallion Award winner as the "Best Novel of 2006."
* He is a five-time winner of the "Retailers Choice Award" for best books of the year in fiction and non-fiction categories. These awards, presented annually by Christian Retailing magazine, are based on the voting of people working in the Christian publishing and music industries.
* In 2007, Epicenter won in the "Christian Living" category.
* In 2009, Dead Heat won in the "Fiction: Mystery & Suspense" category.
* In 2010, Inside The Revolution won in the "Social Issues" category.
* In 2011, The Twelfth Imam won in the "Fiction: Mystery & Suspense" category.
* In 2012, The Tehran Initiative won in the "Fiction: Mystery & Suspense" category.
* The Auschwitz Escape was a finalist in the 2014 GoodReads "Choice Awards" for "Best Historical Fiction," finishing in 4th place out of 21 contenders.
Several of his books have reached the top or near the top of national best-seller lists.
* The Last Jihad hit #1 on the Amazon.com best-seller list.
* Dead Heat reached #4 on the New York Times hardcover fiction best-seller list.
* The Third Target hit #4 on the Publishers Weekly hardcover fiction best-seller list, and spent two months as the #1 best-selling work of fiction in the Christian market in North America.
Before becoming an author, Joel previously worked as an aide to several U.S. and Israeli business and political leaders, including Steve Forbes, former Israeli Deputy Prime Minister Natan Sharansky, and then-former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. He also worked for The Heritage Foundation, Empower America, Rush Limbaugh, and Americans For Hope, Growth & Opportunity.
He has been interviewed on hundreds of radio and TV shows, including ABC's "Nightline," CNN, CNN Headline News, C-SPAN, Fox News, MSNBC, The History Channel, the Rush Limbaugh Show, the Sean Hannity Show and the Glenn Beck Show. His articles and columns have been published by National Review, FoxNews.com, World magazine, and the Washington Times, among others. He has been profiled by the New York Times, the Washington Times and the Jerusalem Post.
He has traveled to, done research in, and/or spoken to audiences all across the U.S. and Canada and all over the world, including Israel, Iraq, Egypt, Jordan, Morocco, the UAE, Turkey, Russia, Germany, France, Belgium, Italy, India, South Korea, the Philippines, Mexico and Brazil. He has addressed audiences at the White House and the Pentagon, addressed Members of Congress on Capitol Hill, Members of the Canadian Parliament in Ottawa, and addressed a conference held at the European Union Parliament in Brussels.
Joel was born in Syracuse, New York, on April 17, 1967. His father is a first-generation American from a Jewish background whose parents and grandparents emigrated from Russia and settled in Brooklyn, New York. His mother, a Gentile, was raised in Rome, New York. When Joel was two, his parents moved to a community just outside of Rochester, New York. He grew up in the small town of Fairport and graduated from Fairport High School in 1985. He attended Syracuse University (1985-1989) -- spending one semester of his junior year studying at Tel Aviv University (August 1987 to January 1988) -- and graduated from S.U. with a B.F.A. in Film Drama in May 1989.
Joel married his college sweetheart, Lynn, in June of 1990. Together, they made their home in the Washington, D.C. area for 24 years. They have four sons -- Caleb, Jacob, Jonah, and Noah -- and moved as a family to Israel in August 2014 after becoming dual U.S.-Israeli citizens.
* For more information on conferences Joel organizes, please visit www.epicenterconference.com.
* You can find his weblog at https://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/.
* You can sign up for his "Flash Traffic" email updates at http://www.joelrosenberg.com/flashtraffic_form.asp.
* You can follow him on Twitter @joelcrosenberg.
Amazon Author Rankbeta(What's this?)
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Frighening but reassuring if you are on the right side. Can't put this book down. It's having an affect on my sleep.Published 12 months ago by Michelle Gerson
I don't think I ordered this or it was the wrong book I ordered.Published 16 months ago by Patricia A. Jones
I like any study to do with my Savior and Lord God I would like the Book to study from also.Published 20 months ago by Jerry
good book. joel rosenberg does a great job explaining the future events that are taking place around the world. scaryPublished on February 12, 2013 by Tom Lindsey
This is an excellent guide which goes with the excellent book by the same author. Dr. D. M. Hoffmann, [...]Published on July 14, 2011 by HRC
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > Bible Study > Guides
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > Prophecies
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Social Issues
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Theology > Prophecy
- Books > History > Middle East
- Books > History > World > Religious > Christianity
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > International & World Politics > Middle Eastern
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Terrorism
- Books > Reference
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > History > Middle East
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Terrorism
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > Bible Study > Guides
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > Prophecies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Social Issues
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Education