Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on July 28, 2014
Some time ago, I developed a turkey neck, but didn't attempt to do anything about it. My husband was so sweet and always said that he loved me just the way I was so i was lazy and just lived with it. Then I lost him and after a time passed, decided I would do something just for me and see if i could rid myself of the turkey. I knew it was along shot, but wanted to try.
I researched several products on line and decided to try Epicura Uplift Cream. Not being naive enough to think it would work alone I used it along with facial exercises, also found on line. A combination of exercises and the cream seemed logical as my skin cannot be considered young. The first container is almost gone and I can see a definite improvement! It hasn't totally disappeared, of course, but the the change is noticeable enough that it makes me want to keep up the treatments.. If it can help an "older" skin, imagine how dramatic it would be to a younger person. Oh by the way, did I happen to mention that I am 89?
on November 5, 2013
I have been using Uplift firming cream for about two weeks and have seen noticeable tightening of my neck skin. I'm in my late forties and started getting "stringy" looking vertical folds at the top of my neck under my chin. I bought this product to save me going to full blown "turkey neck" and was delighted to see tighter skin so soon. My neck also looks smoother and less crinkly. I plan to start using it on my face and decolletage also. The scent is really fresh and soothing.
on August 22, 2015
I don't see a difference. I used another product from this brand that had different ingredients... Supposedly... And was meant for the eye area. I swear this is the same stuff with a different label. Feels, smells and looks the same. I don't care for the packaging that doesn't allow you to see how much product is in there. You cannot open it or remove the label. I like to open pump jars when you get to the end so you can get every bit of product out. The bottle looks large but there is not much product in there. Moisturizes fine. But no better than any run of the mill cream. Oh and they will bug you immediately to provide a review. And they will continue to bug until you opt out. I mean really? How can I review a product like this when I have only had it a day! You need time to see if there are results first. I have had this a month now. It's officially just a typical moisturizer.
on December 5, 2013
I got this for my mom, not because she has shown any sign of a "turkey neck" in the making, but because quite a few of her friends have, so I thought it would be nice to get her something to prevent it from developing.

Mom told me that she has been applying it to her neck and she really likes how it smells and feels. Her neck looks very smooth. I am glad this retinol cream will help her to continue to look years younger than most of her friends of the same age!
on April 27, 2015
I bought this based on the review -- but didn't really believing it would make a difference. It did and I'm really surprised. I am in my 40s and have dropped quite a bit of weight (yay!) but now have the ugly saggy turkey neck which is a bummer. I put this on over a week - not every night but almost. And then I looked in the mirror and was like...what the ?! My spouse agreed that it wasn't just wishful thinking. I've continued to use it and even starting to put it on my shin and places on my face where there is lose skin. So far it's looking good! It's not a miracle cream but it definitely has improved the skin tone and tightness on my neck.

The only con I'd say is that this is a super small amount of cream for the price. But, given the results, I'm happy with it.
on December 6, 2014
I have used this product long enough to see and feel results. The compliments keep coming on my skin as of recently which make me fill like a million. This is a true blue product that you should not pass up. After all, we must do some things for ourselves once Ina while.
on December 12, 2014
I saw results within the first several days. I live in CA so a good moisturizer is a must and this fits the bill. I have been using it for over a week and my skin is noticeably smoother and firmer. The pump bottle makes application easy.
on December 11, 2014
I have been using this cream for about a week now. I must say..I see a slight difference in my face and neck. I hope to see a bigger difference as I continue to use it. Love the way it feels on my face as well.
on March 8, 2015
This cream is exceptional. I use it only on my neck where the skin is getting crepy. I've tried other super expensive creams that do not work as well and their scents smell terrible. This has a pleasing smell. I have sensitive skin as well. I think at this point ive purchased 10 bottles. so happy I found this product!!
on January 1, 2015
I love Epicura Skin products, so I was pretty sure that I would like this product too and I do! I like that it is made with all natural ingredients and does not contain parabens. I like to try to use only natural products on my skin. As I get older, I notice more and more wrinkles and so I am trying to find products to help diminish the wrinkles and firm up my skin. I applied this cream to my face after I used a toner and serum. I only used one pump and that is enough to cover my entire face and my neck. It went on very easily and smoothly. It feels very light on my skin and does not make my face feel or look greasy even after wearing it all day. I also like the light lemon scent that it has. I have been using this for a couple of weeks now and I have noticed that my skin looks more smooth and slightly more firm. I am looking forward to seeing more results, the longer I use it. I enjoyed trying this anti aging cream for my honest review.

See 1 answered question