Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 54 questions
votes
Yes it is. Im a gal with small hands and it works just fine :D
Aug 8, 2013 by apnd808
vote
Guitar does not come w/a case & a case does not come w/ a guitar
Dec 9, 2013 by George Pickett
vote
The guitar comes strung, and the strings are very nice so you wouldn't need to get new ones
Dec 29, 2013 by zachary
votes
The action is adjustable at the bridge; mine is set quite low, with no buzzing of the strings inadvertently hitting against the frets. I find this guitar extremely easy and satisfying to play.
Feb 25, 2014 by Sirius
votes
I'm 5,8 and it fit me well. I never play standing up though.
Jan 14, 2014 by alt
votes
Yes. It is full size, but not as thick as a standard les Paul.
Dec 5, 2013 by mr. books
votes
I've used rocksmith with single coil strats only. But it should be less noisy since they are humbucker pickups. It should be perfectly fine. Rocksmith is not a highend interface so you can probably attach anything to it
Jan 28, 2014 by John
votes
No, it comes in a cardboard box plastered with the Epi logo.
Sep 13, 2014 by Dakotah Jennings
votes
NO they are not. Mine are firmly intact (there is a slight amount of "play" in them ie, if I press firmly down there is firm, almost spring-like resistance. I would send it back and get a replacement. I recommend this because if you get a good one (and chances are good you will), these guitars are awesome for the price. I love mine and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it after a few months. Good Luck!
Feb 21, 2014 by Jon Creese
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers