Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Episencial Soothing Cream, 3.4 Ounce
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Size: 3.4 oz|Change
Price:$7.99+ $3.10 shipping

on December 30, 2010
My son developed eczema when he turned 2 months old, coincidentally after his routine set of immunization shots. I believe the shots triggered the horrible auto-immune response. It started on his cheeks, spread to his forehead, head, arms, legs, and then his entire front torso. His skin felt like sandpaper, and soon there were areas with open, puss-wounds. It was heartbreaking to see him in so much discomfort and agony. I went on a 2 week elimination diet to see if there were possible food allergens in my breastmilk and searched the internet for answers,and natural alternative methods for healing. That's when I stumbled upon Episencial. Based on the positive reviews I bought this, and I noticed my son's skin improving within hours of the 1st application. His skin is healing rapidly, and glowing. Incredible stuff. I'm loading up on it :-)
on December 17, 2010
My infant son looked like he had some form of ringworm. We went to the doctor, did the presribed cream, but the rash would not go all the way away. I started doing some research and realized that it was atopic dermatitis. As opposed to going to the doctor, we decided to try something more gentle. I've used the Episential produts before and liked them, and used the soothing cream over the summer for my self, after too much sun. But since it has calendula, decided to try this on the baby. Within a week, the rash was 80% better, and 2 weeks later, it's completely gone!!! I love this cream!!!
on April 11, 2011
I don't have children. I haven't used this product on children. I'm a 35 year old adult male whose hands were drying up badly for no discernible reason and i've tried many products hat promised the world and delivered zilch. A friend handed me this soothing cream and within 48 hours the worst of the skin peeling had ceased. As a bonus, there's no greasy residue to worry about after it sinks into your skin, unlike most other products that left me feeling slimy and gross for hours afterwards. In short, you dont need to be a child to get some mileage out of this stuff, it worked for me!
on July 15, 2015
I love is soothing cream. It feels soft and silky and immediatly sinks into the skin. It does not leave and oily feel. It heals eczema, bad diaper rash, bug bites, and long lasting hives. The cream is scentless and the ingrediants are safe. Its combination of aloe vera, neem, calendula, chamomlie, green tea and various fruit extract makes this cream a nutrious blend for hungry skin. This is my second bottle of soothing cream we use it all the time it is well worth the money!
on November 1, 2015
My one year old daughter has very dry skin regardless of the time of year. I've tried all kinds of natural and organic lotions. I first picked up this lotion at Whole Foods. I liked that it was made with ample aloe. This lotion works the best of all lotions I've tried. I use it all over her body and face. I've been using it for at least nine months now. Every time I use a different product the dry skin comes back, so I keep this stocked up in my house now.
on June 25, 2014
I love episencial products but this is my favorite. It keeps my kids skin soft and hydrated without causing any type of reaction. It is also the only lotion I can use on myself without breaking out. It is a bit pricey for what you get but it's definitely worth it!
on October 20, 2015
This is what we use for my son who has severe eczema. He is on a steroid/Cetaphil compound, and he always cries that it burns. When that happens, he requests the pear lotion. This stuff works miracles. It is soothing. We also use it inbetween outbreaks, and it seems to soothe the smaller onsets.

We miss the Eric Carle packaging from the past.
on September 16, 2014
Fort the cost of this item I was expecting it to at least mosturize my sons skin. He has moderate eczema and while I knew it wouldn't "cure" it I was hoping it would alleviate the dry skin and itching. Other reviews were positive so maybe it's just his skin however I will not be repurchasing.
on November 27, 2013
I initially got this for my baby because I needed some baby SaFE lotion (i.e. NO parabens) to soothe his dry, itchy, excema prone skin; however, I got curious and tried it and love it too!!! Goes on super smooth, just thick enough to feel moisturized but not so thick that it takes a long time to rub in. Just right!
on January 9, 2015
This is wonderful lotion, and has helped many rashes and skin irritations for every member of our family. It is specifically for irritation and is not very moisturizing. I also use it on my son for upkeep because he is prone to rashes due to a genetic disorder. The price varies a great deal and can be exorbitant, so ten dollars or less is a solid deal, especially with a coupon. It lasts for a long time if only used for irritation, but also a little goes a long way for upkeep. I would be concerned that the product would go bad before using it up if I didn't use it multiple times a week. I do store ours in the fridge because of the probiotic content (evidence is mounting that probiotics are helpful for the skin - even topically.)

Note ending my newer reviews - tips on SAVINGS, or 'Why I buy just about everything on Amazon": Join an Amazon program like "Mom" or "Student" for discounts & other savings, even free Prime for a full year, there are many programs and everyone I know meets the requirements for at least one of them; Take advantage of Subscribe and Save AND the option to order five items for the same delivery for 20% savings or more; Read the fine print as savings often hide there, including promo codes; Check popular websites for promo codes, I have saved 40% off and gotten items for less than a dollar with all savings combined, in the time it took to type/read/write; Check other vendors, spellings, and especially departments as price vary wildly on some items and things sometimes don't appear in an all departments search; always click the 'Specials' on Amazon as they may not appear on product pages; consider the pantry program, especially if you don't have Prime; set price alerts on other websites as Amazon vendors are quick to respond to reductions anywhere. Forgive me if this is tedium, but I used to be guilty of one-click-2 AM-ordering, and these ideas have given me much more purchasing power with very little effort or time commitment.