4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Lotion but not good for baby's cheeks
This is an okay/fine product, but if baby's cheeks are at all chapped or wind burnt, this will sting. Use their nurturing balm for this area. Smell is minor which is good.
Published on December 22, 2010 by Stef DiCaprio

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the smell but not the product itself
I like Episencial products. I have brought other products from them and love it. This one is not what I expected. I will go back to the other lotions I bought before.
Published 20 months ago by Hope C. Taylor

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Lotion but not good for baby's cheeks, December 22, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I did not read the reviews before buying., July 2, 2012
This review is from: Episencial Snuggly Lotion - 8 oz. (Health and Beauty)
I having been looking for a all natural yummy smelling baby wash and lotion. I have smelled way too many. Most smell gross almost like pinesol. This was the first one that I loved the smell off. It is very light and fads but leaves skin very soft. You do not need much of the product. It is not buttery more liquidy but do not be fooled it is very moisturizing and you need very little product to do the trick. I personally loved it and feel that it does what it says and is not too expensive. I love their shampoo and wash as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Only lotion we use, March 5, 2014
This review is from: Episencial Snuggly Lotion - 8 oz. (Health and Beauty)
I have been using this on my daughter since she was born adn it is wonderful. Not greasy, softens skins without irritation or harsh ingredients. Love this product!

1.0 out of 5 stars Unhappy baby, September 3, 2013
This review is from: Episencial Snuggly Lotion - 8 oz. (Health and Beauty)
The edition I received has the hungry caterpillar and strawberry on the label. It caused my 10 month old to break out in a red raised and presumably uncomfortable rash (went from fussy to crying) within 15 minutes. The rash resolved with a dose of Benadryl and a cool bath. I patch tested the product yesterday to confirm that the lotion was the cause (and not a food or other reaction) with the same outcome. I have emailed the company to try to narrow down the cause and will post if I hear back. He has never reacted to any other product. Looking at his other lotions, there are many more ingredients and preservatives in this lotion comparatively. It seems otherwise ok if your baby can tolerate it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the smell but not the product itself, April 25, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this lotion for my daughter, January 29, 2013
This review is from: Episencial Snuggly Lotion - 8 oz. (Health and Beauty)
I recently saw this available at a health-oriented store and decided to buy it for my 3-year-old. Like another reviewer, I liked its EWG rating and refer to it when I try more organic products.

It has a nice, light scent that is not overpowering, and the lotion absorbs quickly onto her skin. The scent doesn't exactly smell like strawberries -- maybe it's because of the avocado and olive fruit oils -- but it seems all right to me. To anyone nervous because of other reviews, I recommend going to the company site and requesting samples. I haven't noticed any issues on my daughter's skin and will try other products soon in this line.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great lotion, September 25, 2012
This review is from: Episencial Snuggly Lotion - 8 oz. (Health and Beauty)
This is really great lotion. Thick so you need to rub it in but all the ingredients are safe & natural so no worries about what you may be putting on baby! The packaging is clean & simple. Nice shape. And love the Eric Carle art work. My son recognized it immediately! My only negative comment is my husband doesn't love the fruit smell. I don't mind it & neither does my son although we prefer an herbal scent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this lotion, April 18, 2012
New Mom (Indianapolis) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Episencial Snuggly Lotion - 8 oz. (Health and Beauty)
I love this lotion! The consistency is very smooth and my skin feels great after applying. It's not greasy at all. The smell is a bit odd but not unpleasant plus I'm pregnant right now and it could just be me. I use it for my son after bath time and have had no issues with his sensitive skin. I've been looking for a more natural lotion with a low EWG.org rating and I think I've found it. With a rating of 0 this one is great!

1.0 out of 5 stars Caused redness & burning!!, April 22, 2012
This review is from: Episencial Snuggly Lotion - 8 oz. (Health and Beauty)
I really wanted this product to work. It was so highly recommended by a friend and my daughter has been suffering from dry skin & a rash for months. I tried both the snuggly lotion and the soothing cream. Two things happened. First the soothing cream made her scream, squirm and cry like she was in pain from the second I put it on her skin. It actually made the rash redder. I felt so bad I used a wash cloth to take it off. Hoping it was just a one time thing I tried it again the following day and the same reaction. The snuggly cream made her squirm in discomfort. I will not be using this brand on her again as it is obviously causing her distress. Sadly I also tried the snuggly lotion as I didn't want to waste it and within 15 minutes my arms felt warm and got very red! I don't know what is in this brand to be causing these reactions but it won't work for us.

1.0 out of 5 stars not satisfied at all!, May 30, 2011
This review is from: Episencial Snuggly Lotion - 8 oz. (Health and Beauty)
From all the hype I've heard and read and watched about Episcenials this product fails tremendously. The body butter burns both of my children's skin. I've tried it on both my 2 year old and my newborn - and they both screamed. The two year old actually said burning! It does clear the eczema and diaper rash, but with severe discomfort - I am not a fan. The scent is anything but pleasant. I am not a fan of the geranium smell to begin with, but especially not on my child's skin. One would think with the cute strawberry on the front it would have a pleasant berry scent - not so much. The consistency is a disappointment as well, it is too loose to be considered a butter. It is a lotion - false advertising.

Episencial Snuggly Lotion - 8 oz.
Episencial Snuggly Lotion - 8 oz. by Episencial Skincare