Primeval 5 Seasons 2008
Amazon Instant Video
1. Episode 1 Prehistoric creatures burst through a rip in time and our team find themselves running for their lives from the hungry jaws of a flesh-eating Gorgonopsid.
2. Episode 2 Mammoth spiders attack London's Underground, but in the darkness of the tunnels lies something more sinister still.
3. Episode 3 An ancient sea monster attacks two lifeguards in a municipal swimming pool while a mother makes a terrifying discovery when her utility room starts to flood.
4. Episode 4 When a flock of comical-looking dodos appear through the anomaly, no one realizes that they have brought with them a dangerous parasite.
5. Episode 5 Connor's carelessness reveals Rex's presence, and an aerial anomaly releases a new danger thirsty for blood.
6. Episode 6 The team meets its most terrifying adversary yet - a predator from the future.
|Genres||Science Fiction, Adventure, Action, Mystery|
|Starring||Juliet Aubrey, Douglas Henshall|
|Supporting actors||James Murray, Andrew Lee Potts, Hannah Spearritt, John Voce, Mike Goodenough, Gail Kemp, Jack Montgomery, Lucy Brown, Mark Wakeling, Ben Miller, Jane Cameron|
|Producers||Danielle Brandon, Tim Haines, Cameron McAllister|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
An original take on the time rift story. Well acted and well written.Published 5 days ago by Lynn McMullen
Very interesting and exciting series about an English time traveling teamPublished 6 days ago by Greg
At this early stage, everything is new and wonders abound, but later after the government gets so oppressive, it becomes just common story. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Shawnofthedead
Great series dealing with deep concepts that may be difficult to understand but still easy to watch and understand the action and enjoy.Published 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
Interesting program. Hopefully never comes true.Published 6 days ago by Trista Eidmann - Clinic Manager
I love this Series. I wish I could get Series 3,4, and 5 on Amazon Prime free.Published 6 days ago by Amazon Customer