Hollywood Exes 3 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Episode 1 All is not well in the sisterhood of the HOLLYWOOD EXES. Drea, who has been spending more time back in Chicago, is offended by a comment Jessica tweeted, and plans to confront her. Mayte has big baby news, which she plans to announce to the group.
2. Episode 2 Nicole's father suddenly passes away, prompting her to go to Sacramento and help her family make the funeral arrangements. Meanwhile, Jessica expresses her concerns to Mayte about her plans to adopt a baby.
3. Episode 3 Nicole anticipates receiving an award during a glamorous charity event. At the event, she calms her nerves by drinking. A lot. By the time she gets to the stage, it becomes obvious that she's drunk.
4. Episode 4 Nicole receives a visit from her friend Shamicka Lawrence, the recent ex-wife of Martin Lawrence, and wants to introduce her to the other Hollywood Exes. Meanwhile, Drea is incensed by a comment Jessica made after meeting Mayte's new baby.
5. Episode 5 Shamicka meets up with Jessica, Sheree and Nicole in NYC, where Nicole will be making an appearance with her fiancé, Michael Strahan, on "Live with Kelly and Michael". Meanwhile, Drea returns to Chicago to spend time with Tony and her family.
6. Episode 6 Jessica invites everyone to her lingerie-themed birthday party. Drea, who still has issues with Jessica, chooses not to attend. This prompts Jessica to confront her in person, during which all hell breaks loose...
7. Episode 7 An emotional Drea reveals the personal struggles she's dealing with back in Chicago, which play a part in her behavior towards Jessica. Meanwhile, Nicole plans a birthday party and expects both Drea and Jessica to attend.
8. Episode 8 The girls head out of town for a weekend in Park City. Sparks fly when Mayte realizes the other women plan on wearing real fur. Things go from bad to worse when Mayte threatens to leave.
9. Episode 9 Still in Park City, Nicole feels compelled to hide one of her furs from Mayte. Later, while she, Sheree, and Shamicka are out shopping, Mayte and Jessica find the fur and decide to make a statement by cooking it.
10. Episode 10 Now that her pre-nup is almost settled, Nicole starts to think seriously about planning a wedding, and searches for the perfect dress.
11. Episode 11 With her foot still not fully healed, Drea produces a fitness video for curvy women. Meanwhile, Jessica and Mayte attend a Hollywood party where they run into Jessica's most recent ex, Garth, who is with his new girlfriend.
12. Episode 12 With coaxing from Mayte, Jessica decides to talk to Garth and find out if he still has feelings for her. Drea wants to celebrate her birthday by teaching the others how to pole dance.
13. Episode 13 The girls head to Vegas to throw a bachelorette party for Nicole. As the night progresses, things go from bad to worse, and Nicole's bachelorette party might be ruined.
love this season!! so funny, yet cried on some episodes. One of my favorite reality tv shows!Published 8 months ago by KIYA SHARI HARRIS
I really enjoy the show. My favorite is Nicole! She is a class act! Jessica is always in a fight or starting one. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Darla Wyler
I really enjoy this show because the women seem to support each other (well other than Jessica) and want the best for each other UNLIKE RH series. Read morePublished 20 months ago by LimeyLe
Love the interaction and sisterly support. Nicole and Andrea are my favorites. They keep it real. I hope theres another season.Published 21 months ago by JD007
As far as reality tv goes, this show isn't bad. But if one character NEEDS to be axed, it's Mayte garcia. That girl IS NUTS.Published 21 months ago by Lucylicious
I like Drea and Nicole the most. They seem more relatable and real as opposed to characters put together on a show. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Lorraine Thomas