Surface 1 Season 2006
Amazon Instant Video
1. Episode #101 (Pilot) Oceanographer Laura Daughtery discovers an unknown life form and unearths a vast government cover-up. Across the globe, something mysterious lurks in the seas.
2. Episode #102 After taking one of the creatures home, Miles decides to name it Nimrod. But when Nimrod escapes, it causes havoc at Savannah's house party.
3. Episode #103 Lee and Cirko theorize that the unidentified species are heating up the Earth and causing global warming. Nimrod is struck by lightning.
4. Episode #104 Laura attaches a GPS devise to one of the creatures in order to track it. Cirko testifies before the Pentagon that the unidentified species is extremely dangerous.
5. Episode #105 A mysterious power outage erases all of Laura's GPS tracking data. Lee and Cirko, who have been secretly following her, ask Laura to join their investigation.
6. Episode #106 Cirko and his assistant figure out the origin of the unidentified species and subsequently suffer mysterious mishaps before they can fully report their findings.
7. Episode #107 Laura and Rich are on the run after someone ransacked her home, while Nimrod's erratic behavior forces Miles to make a difficult decision.
8. Episode #108 Laura and Rich race to construct a submersible so they can observe a spawning site. Miles's parents consider sending him to a boot camp for problem children.
9. Episode #109 Laura and Rich make a startling discovery while in diving in their struggling submersible. Miles tries to reunite with Nimrod, and finds that Nimrod is not alone.
10. Episode #110 Laura and Rich return from their plunge to the ocean floor - with no boat in sight.
11. Episode #111 Laura and Rich escape from the hospital with the creature footage before Lee and his men get to them.
12. Episode #112 Fugitives on the Run - Laura and Rich become fugitives and are being pursued by Lee and his legion of secret agents.
13. Episode #113 Experiment Gone Awry - Will the creation of the new species of creatures bring an end to the world as we know it?
14. Episode #114 Laura and Rich decide that it's time to get some answers from Lee. Miles gets in trouble with the local residents after a violent incident with a bully.
15. Episode #115 As a massive tsunami heads for the east coast, Laura must save Rich by heading to North Carolina where Miles and his family are trying to escape with their lives.
|Genres||Science Fiction, Thriller, Adventure, Mystery|
|Starring||Louanne Cooper, Ric Reitz|
|Supporting actors||Carter Jenkins, Lou Anne Cooper, Ric Reitz, Linsey Godfrey, Kelly Lintz, Shane Brewer, John Shearin, Stephen Michael Ayers, Gabe Wood, Jody Quaranta, Jon Stafford, E. Michael Hewett, Dee Thompson, John Gilbert, Marcus Nazar, Ted Gray, Geoffrey Ryan, Craig Reynolds|
|Producers||Jay Beattie, Jason Cahill, Dan Dworkin, David Greenwalt, Jeff Henry, Chip Johannessen, Michael Lewis, Darcy Meyers, Ed Milkovich, Jonas Pate, Josh Pate, Jeffrey Reiner|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Good story , acting , creature effects.
Is really good and intense show, once you start to watch it you sucked away and you just want more it's really bad that good TVs Syria cancelled because of rating.
'Cliff hanger' comes to mind and every time I watch this series, my mind wants to know HOW IT ALL ENDS!
Wow.I preordered Surface:The Complete Series for a very reasonable price. WHAT WAS I THINKING??? Was I high? Read morePublished 12 days ago by Paul E. Deuel
There are things beneath the ocean you don't want to know, its all true.................Published 18 days ago by Daniel A. Irvine known as a legendary warrior, divine
I loved this show, a strong cast, a bit sci fi, but for the most part it was grounded in the very real relations of it wonderful cast. Read morePublished 20 days ago by Chris D. Deem
This series was well acted and the marvelous effects were superb. It was without a doubt one of the best science fiction tv series I have ever seen,,,and I go out of my way to see... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Richard J. Buckland