Rev. 2 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Episode 1 The Reverend Adam Smallbone is back and life in his London parish hasn't gotten any easier; his flock is just as demanding and his wife Alex has reached a breaking point. So when Adam unwittingly thwarts a mugging, he's tempted to bask in the novelty of being hailed a super vicar. But as the lie spirals out of control, Adam draws unwanted attention.
2. Episode 2 Abi Johnston, a talented young curate, comes to train at St Saviour's. Nigel is green with envy, and even Adam's initial enthusiasm at the prospect soon gives way to doubt in his own abilities as a priest when he realizes just how brilliant she is. When Colin decides his vicar needs cheering up, Adam inadvertently gets the chance to experience religious versus chemical ecstasy.
3. Episode 3 A heat wave hits London and Adam can't sleep. He's not the only one plagued by nightmares - elderly parishioner Joan has just moved into a nursing home and is convinced her new room is haunted. Adam's called on to justify believing in the holy ghost but not spooks, and there are demands at home too - Alex and Adam have a pint-sized house guest in the form of Adam's difficult goddaughter Enid.
4. Episode 4 The church school is up for religious inspection and head teacher Ellie is confident they'll pass with flying colors, thanks to inspiring new teacher Mr. Feld. The only problem is he's an atheist. Adam clashes with Ellie, but soon has another battle on his hands - he's signed up for an interfaith football tournament and the St Saviour's congregation rather lacks young, fit athletes.
5. Episode 5 There's a hole in the church accounts and the Archdeacon's ready to pounce. Salvation appears to come in the form of a wealthy city banker who arrives at St Saviour's to join Alcoholics Anonymous. However, Adam's mind isn't on balancing the books - con-artist Mick has arrived on the vicarage doorstep with a much bigger ask than the usual twenty quid, and Adam takes a huge risk.
6. Episode 6 Ambition is in the air. Nigel has always believed he'd be a far better priest than Adam and finally gets the chance to prove it - or not. The Archdeacon also has lofty ambitions for career advancement, but a surprise encounter throws a rather different light on things, and even Colin has got a new job. Meanwhile, Adam faces questions about his own future and has a big decision to make.
7. Episode 7 Christmas. The busiest time of year for a vicar, and Adam is full of ideas for his first Advent in London. However he soon discovers that Christmas at St Saviour's is quite different to his sleepy Suffolk parish.
|Supporting actors||Jimmy Akingbola, Steve Evets, Miles Jupp, Lucy Liemann, Simon McBurney, Ellen Thomas, James Bachman, Brian Peck, Olivia Riley, Sylvia Syms|
|Executive Producer||Kenton Allen|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Rev Season 2 not as good as 1, but still delicious! I will continue to buy Brittish! Love their Tele!Published 16 months ago by Deborah Branson
Season 2 seems to have more depth with characters and plots than the first season. Therefore, each episode is more interesting to watch.Published 18 months ago by Barbara N. Hobe
Excellent! The second series is as good as the first. None of the intelligence or brilliance is lost. I hope for a third series.Published 18 months ago by naeler
Characters are quirky, fun, and lovable. The episodes are lighthearted and the premise is different enough to be humorously interesting.Published 19 months ago by casa