In the Flesh 2 Seasons 2014
Amazon Instant Video
1. Episode 1 Kieren Walker is now in the seemingly PDS-friendly world of Roarton. Still wrestling with 'what' he is, Kieren desperately wants to leave Roarton and start a new life. But as tensions re-ignite, that dream may be further away than he thinks.
2. Episode 2 Kieren's dreams of escape are left in tatters when MP Maxine imposes an undead travel ban on Roarton, along with stringent measures for PDS Sufferers to pay back their debt to society. Meanwhile, Kieren's ex-HVF sister Jem has returned to school. She feels…
3. Episode 3 Fate throws Kieren and ULA member Simon together on the Give Back Scheme. Simon reassures Kieren that he's not leading Amy on, but the pair comes to blows when Kieren thwarts his plan to free two caged rabids. Meanwhile, PDS Sufferer Freddie Preston,…
4. Episode 4 Kieren is conflicted about seeing Simon behind Amy's back and frustrated by his cult leader persona. Meanwhile, Roarton council member, Philip, can't reconcile himself with MP Maxine's questionable politics and the two go head-to-head.
5. Episode 5 Kieren finds the strength to shed his contact lenses and makeup in public for the first time. However, he's wrongly accused of freeing the rabids at the GP surgery and hauled in front of the increasingly tyrannical Parish council. Meanwhile, Simon returns to…
6. Episode 6 Danger is descending on Kieren and Simon believes he's the key to a Second Rising. Meanwhile, HVF member Gary believes Kieren is planning an attack on the town.
Season 1 Recap Catch up on all the zombie drama with these highlights from Season 1.
This series never ceases to suprise me and hit me right in the emotional core. It's not just another zombie show, it takes it's own novel twitsts to what it means to be a... Read morePublished 19 days ago by Brittany Gilliland
An excellent series, well worth the cost, good for late night viewing. It's sort of a "morality play". I think you'll enjoy it.Published 29 days ago by Adam A. Wanderer
I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY'RE NOT RENEWING THIS. One of my most favorite shows EVER.Published 1 month ago by Jayson Guest
Why they stop making this series? Why? Why? They should make S3!!
I am a big big fan of this drama!!!!
I ordered Seasons 1 and 2. Lame show. Lame story. Lame zombies.
I watched a few episodes of Season 1, and turned it off.