Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on November 19, 2013
By far one of the best shows out there!!! The rapport and improvisation between these two is effortless and easily translates into one of the most consistently funny sketch comedy shows I have ever seen. I hope that they are able to provide us with laughs for a long time to come.
on October 17, 2013
These guys win! They are two of the funniest people on TV. It is worth watching every episode from every season.
on November 5, 2014
Funny, silly, and occasionally sublimely excellent. Luther the anger translator is a fan favorite, as is the substitute teacher (I bet there are kids who get called A-aron and love it), and no one cross dresses as well as Peele. The skit on oral sex for women is priceless. The only criticism I have is that often the comedy hinges on taking a situation and driving it to absurdity and sometimes I'm done before they are, which hardly ever happens to women. I did feel the last couple of episode lost some steam, but that may be because once I found the series, I watched them all. All. It's that good. Oh, yes, and I also highly recommend a You Tube series by Key and Peele in which they pretend to be Internet critics named Vandaveon and Mike.
on May 17, 2015
Comedy is difficult to rate. What is funny to one person is not funny at all to another. Key & Peele's humor does not fully hit my personal sense of humor, but I think they are original and infinitely funnier than 99% of todays stand-up comics, TV situation comedies, and comedy movies. They are also and funnier than SNL sketch comedy. So I can see why many would give them 5 stars.
on June 24, 2014
I admit, I was desperate when I started watching this show. If you are like me, you appreciate comedy, but it has to be new and fresh and take you by surprise ... well, a lot. And more importantly, you don't want to see comedy that isn't that great. So-so comedy is worse than none, IMO.

Well, this is great comedy. I mean fresh and wow, I didn't think anyone could make me laugh like that anymore. If you have any doubt, just watch 15 minutes. If you don't like it, well, you have not wasted much time. But maybe, just maybe, you will have found the greatest comedy duo of their time. Oh, and in case the title of this review didn't give you a hint, you would be well advised to find an episode that includes a "Substitute Teacher" sketch.
on October 26, 2013
I watch episodes over and over. Never get tired of laughing! It's one of the only shows I will purchase without checking reviews first.
on September 18, 2014
The third season of Key & Peele has received serious accolades, receiving a score of 82 on Metacritic. The series ... 3, 13, September 18, 2013 (2013-09-18), December 18, 2013 (2013-12-18), September 23, 2014. Key and Peele are a perfect combination and their satirical behavior meshes well together. I recommend this for mature audiences; some of the skits contain PG-13 to R adult content.
on May 12, 2015
I thought that I would never again appreciate so much any comedy after Dave Chappelle. I was wrong. At least half of what this comic duo does is highly intelligent and funny. Some skits are not as "dope" as others, but none are bad. Check out "Kings of Mouth Noise."
on October 9, 2014
This is the best sketch comedy show out there - inventive, extremely well-acted, incisive - and 10 times better on Prime because there are no commercials! The production values are very high. And, for those who prefer that the punch line ISN'T always an obscenity or sex joke, K & P offers great twists and turns of humor.
on March 18, 2015
Laugh Out Loud funny most of the time these two guys are really quite brilliant and i do not expect them to stay much longer on Comedy Central they will tire of this routine and do something else and it too will be good.