Bret Michaels: Life As I Know It 1 Season 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. Episode 1 Bret's survived alot this year and he's lucky to be alive. Getting back on the road is his main priority but before he picks up the mic again, he's going to have to convince his doctors and family he's healthy enough to rock.
2. Episode 2 Bret's back out on the road and showing no signs of slowing down despite girlfriend Kristi's concerns for his health. Things get hectic when he makes a pit stop back at home and has to switch gears from rocker to Poppa Rocka.
3. Episode 3 Bret is reminded of what's important in life when he visits children dealing with diabetes. Back out on the road Bret flies Kristi and his daughters to Pittsburgh to meet him but learns life on tour is different with the family.
4. Episode 4 The Michaels family is in NYC but Bret's busy press schedule gets in the way of all the famliy fun. When talk about Kristi and wedding bells arise, Bret trys to explain why a promise ring is different than an engagement ring.
5. Episode 5 The family is back from NYC and all the engagement rumors have Bret wondering if it's time to give up his bachelor ways for good. Looking to find an answer, Bret turns to some long over due fatherly advice.
6. Episode 6 Bret's back on the road playing the 70th Anniversary Sturgis Motorcycle Rally and has to miss Raine and Jorja's first day of school.In Sturgis, Bret's self control is put to the test with all of its temptation and debauchery.
7. Episode 7 ret comes home from the road and decides to visit Raine and Jorja's school to find out how they've been doing. Bret gets some hard to swallow news from Jorja's teacher.
8. Episode 8 Bret and Kristi's 16 year 'on again - off again' anniversary is looming. After a sobering trip to his doctors to talk about his upcoming heart surgery, Bret has to face his mortality for the first time since his brain hemorrhage.
9. Episode 9 It's Kristi and Bret's anniversary. Is Bret ready to take the next step in his relationship with Kristi and finally propose? Is Kristi ready to throw in the towel? In the end, the Michaels family will change forever.
|Starring||Bret Michaels, Kristi Gibson|
|Supporting actors||Bob Bradshaw, Janet Colestock, Janna Elias, Pete Evick, Christopher Lamb, Jorja Bleu Michaels, Raine Michaels, Michael Moghaddam, Diane Mills Parker, Peter Rand, Nichole Schechter, Shane Stanley, Wally Sycheck|
|Producers||Derek Lee Bell, Michelle Brando, Mark Cronin, Katelyn M. Edmonds, Leah Horwitz, Ken Martinez, Matt Odgers, Joseph Ruzer|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|