Celebrity Rehab 5 Seasons 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. Episode 1 As the patients check in, Dr. Drew first lands them at the Pasadena Recovery Center, and then meets with them individually to examine the role that their addictions play in their lives.
2. Episode 2 Dr. Drew's patients are just beginning the treatment process, and as many of them are life-long drug users, the physical effects of detox are severe for many of the addicts.
3. Episode 3 While the detox process is painful and difficult for all the patients, most are making it through without complications, until Mindy McCready suffers an intense seizure and is taken to the hospital.
4. Episode 4 As the first week of treatment comes to an end, Tom begrudgingly decides to return to the Pasadena Recovery Center, followed by his girlfriend Monroe, who is suspected of having brought drugs onto the unit.
5. Episode 5 Kari Ann Peniche arrives at the Pasadena Recovery Center to begin treatment, and it's not long before her demanding personality offends the other patients.
6. Episode 6 Past alumni successes from Celebrity Rehab return to encourage the patients to remain sober. The visit proves successful, as recovering alcoholic Brigitte Nielsen helps Dennis come to terms with his own alcoholism.
7. Episode 7 Dr. Drew invites the addicts and their families to a lake house for a group session to discuss the importance loved ones play in the recovery process.
8. Episode 8 As rehab nears an end, the patients become apprehensive about their ability to stay sober outside the safety of rehab, and many wrestle with the idea of continuing their journey in sober living.
9. Episode 9 Kari Ann returns to treatment, and at the final process group patients write emotional goodbye letters to their addictions and consider if they will continue on in sober living or not.
|Genres||Reality TV, Drama|
|Supporting actors||Monique Allen, Mackenzie Phillips, Kari Ann Peniche, Shelly Sprague, Lisa D'Amato, Dennis Rodman, Joey Kovar, Bob Forrest, Mindy McCready, Mike Starr, D.G. Amen, Brigitte Nielsen, Rodney King, Amber Smith, Jessica Sierra, Phil Caldwell, Heidi Fleiss|
|Executive Producer||Zayna Abi-Hashim|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
My favorite season. So touching yet so very sad. Really makes you think. Three stars gone now. They will be missed.Published 15 months ago by kellymk
I'd never admit watching it but I was surprised how much I liked this show. I'm watching another season now!Published 15 months ago by C. Edwards
I thought there was too much highlighting the drama and little emphasis on the treatment. I thought the boundaries by staff were poor and there was obvious favoritism demonstratedPublished 16 months ago by swampysdtr
I love this reality TV and Dr. Drew is awesome! I would highly recommend this to anyone who likes reality tv. It is very sad how many live we have lost to drugs and alcohol.Published 16 months ago by Bernadette Didomiz Weinl
I know quite a bit has been said in the news about how exploitative this series was, and especially from this season where three of the celebrities have died, but to me, it was... Read morePublished 16 months ago by T. Beckham
If you enjoy watching the inability of celebrities to take control of their lives, this program is for you. It's sad that the so-called beautiful people have painful, ugly lives. Read morePublished 16 months ago by KDawg705