ReBoot 4 Seasons 1997
Amazon Instant Video
1. Episode 1: To Mend And Defend Dot, Phong, Mouse and Enzo take refuge in the Principal Office, fending off Megabyte and Hexadecimal's onslaught on the city.
2. Episode 2: Between A Raccoon And A Hard Place Phong convinces Dot that in order to give the citizens of Mainframe something to believe in, Enzo must face the User in a game alone as their Guardian.
3. Episode 3: Firewall In his quest for dominance, Megabyte's propaganda campaign against Enzo and those defending the Principal Office persists.
4. Episode 4: Game Over Megabyte uses Hexadecimal's viral energy to penetrate the firewall. Enzo, AndrAIa and Frisket enter a game they can't win.
5. Episode 5: Icons Matrix and AndrAIa ride a game into a ravished system. They recruit a group of brave sprites to train in game play as well as one Tagalong. Pixilacious!
6. Episode 6: Where No Sprite Has Gone Before AndrAIa and Matrix find their way into a system run by a group of superguardians.
7. Episode 7: Number 7 Matrix is ready to give up his search for Mainframe when it seems he's found it in the form of a game.
8. Episode 8: The Episode With No Name Matrix and AndrAIa finally land in a system that connects to the Web, only to discover that the Guardians have put travel on lockdown.
9. Episode 9: Return Of The Crimson Binome Of all the bars in all the Web, Captain Capacitor walks into the one Matrix and AndrAIa are hiding out in.
10. Episode 10: The Edge Of Beyond While the Saucy Mare sails through the Edge of Beyond, AndrAIa is bitten by a Web creature that steals her energy and part of her code.
11. Episode 11: Web Riders On The Storm The hunt for the Web creature that bit AndrAIa continues.
12. Episode 12: Mousetrap Having achieved their mission to find Bob, Matrix, AndrAIa and the crew of the Saucy Mare set course for Mainframe.
13. Episode 13: Megaframe The Saucy Mare has made it to their destination in one piece -- which is more than can be said of Mainframe.
14. Episode 14: Showdown The Mainframe Resistance, Glitch Bob, Matrix, AndrAIa and the Software Pirates hatch a plan to take back the Principal Office.
15. Episode 15: System Crash In an attempt to save Mainframe from a complete system shutdown, the sectors must be powered down.
16. Episode 16: End Prog The remaining inhabitants of Mainframe have survived Megabyte's bane, but the system is destroyed and dying. As their final hope, they must cause a full system crash in hopes that the User will perform a restart.
|Genres||Adventure, Action, Comedy, Science Fiction|
|Starring||Kathleen Barr, Garry Chalk|
|Supporting actors||Michael Donovan, Christopher Gray, Tony Jay, Andrea Libman, Scott McNeil, Shirley Millner, Stevie Vallance|
|Executive Producer||Christopher J. Brough|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I remember this from the early 90s and it was fantastic; however, didn't know they had season 3 and 4. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Finally
i loved the whole dvd i was glued to the screen get this but get tese dvds in order. if you are a computere geek or love softimage colorful animation and a good story get thiPublished 15 months ago by tdog
About time this came out has been far too long. Many people have requested this programme on dvd along with a lot of others.Published 17 months ago by shell
The third and fourth seasons of Reboot are completely epic. The more childish tone of the first and second season turns into something more adult as the themes of loss, redemption... Read morePublished 23 months ago by Adam Chenevert
The first two seasons of Reboot were very clever and fun, especially near the end of the 2nd Season. The first season is alright and the second season is awesome. Read morePublished on October 12, 2011 by Amazon Customer