Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 16, 2010
I purchased a Dell printer four years ago and it caused me nothing but trouble from the beginning. I thought my wifi was the problem until I received my new Epson printer. It arrived quickly and set up was a breeze! It immediately was recognized by my router and has been working like a charm ever since. I can scan from my all our computers with ease from anywhere in the house, and all printing properties, including when I print photos or make copies, work perfectly. It prints fast and very clearly. I love it! No more hours of reconnecting to the printer, closing down my computer, unplugging the printer, reinstalling the software, digging in the back of the printer to clear jams, etc.!! Best printer I ever owned!
on September 6, 2010
If you think of all the things you get for a relatively small amount of $$, you really can't beat the Artisan 810. It was simple to set up and get printing. I bought this to go with my new MacBook (not yet received) but set it up on my existing Windows XP computers. No problemo! Photo quality is awesome. 2 sided printing works great. Replacement cartridges are a bit pricey but shop around for the best deal. Expect to pay about $65 for high capacity replacement cartridges. Color copying works great. Easy set up for my home wireless network. Allow about an hour to install the software but it went without a hitch (always an adventure on a Windoze platform). You can't go wrong with this printer!
on April 5, 2010
My Epson Artisan 810 was a replacement for an HP AIO that was about 4 years old and also an older Canon photo printer. Where the HP did everything - but nothing too well, the Artisan 810 does everything very well. Photo quality is first rate, the scanner files are very clear to read, and the fax and copier is easy to use.

However, as a scrapbooker I wanted to buy one unit to take the place of two to free space in my work area. However, I still need to keep the Canon. The Artisan 810 will not print on speciality papers, such as Vellum. So I still need to use the Canon fairly often.

So for a home office the Epson is a 5-star product, but only rates 4-stars for scrapbooking.
on October 1, 2010
We purchased this product to replace a Canon printer. I wish we would have upgraded to a Canon All In One style printer instead. The Canon inks seem to be richer. At the time of purchase the Canon did not have a Fax option. Well, we've NEVER been able to get the Fax part of this Epson working...

The paper jams ALL THE TIME. We are constantly adjusting and reloading the paper. This printer does not print on heavy photo paper stock and has problems feeding labels too. Sometimes we have to take out the feed tray and adjust 4 or 5 times to get one sheet of labels to print which is a real waste of time.

It did do a good job printing on DVDs but we don't do that too often.
on March 21, 2013
This printer may not be the best, but we got a little over 3 years out of this product with regular family use and no problems . That's a winner . We buy one round of premium ink , one round of economy ink and so on . I do the same with my 98 Chevy Astro one tank of Shell one tank of Marathon reg. . This printer prints first grate pictures . You have to do some roller cleaning to have no paper jams . Also every 2 months do your auto nozzle cleaning and general dusting and cleaning inside. Nothing runs well without maintenance .
on November 28, 2011
On the surface the Epson Artisan 810 seems to be a great buy. It has a sleek design with a list of features you would expect from a all in one printer. Even the price seems reasonable. Unfortunately, once you begin using the product you find that this is not at all a value. The ink cartridges do not last long and are expensive, ranging from $55 - $70. That would be o.k. I guess, but these cartridges are designed so that the ink evaporates when not used. Even when you have produced very few prints, you'll find yourself replacing these cartridges often. Even more frustrating is the fact that once a single color cartridge needs replacement, you will be unable to print any black/white jobs!! That means if your yellow ink is out, you'll still be unable to print that report you need that has no use of color until you have purchased the yellow. Lastly, after owning the printer for about 2 years the printer shuts down and says a the print pads need replacement and that it needs to be serviced by Epson----> Just another revenue stream for the company. All other features that have no use of the print pad become inoperable (i.e. scanning. This is deceptive manufacturing by Epson and I will NEVER again buy an Epson product. AVOID THIS PRODUCT IF YOU ARE A VALUE CONSCIENTIOUS CONSUMER.
on October 5, 2010
Got an open box at Staples. Printed pictures and they looked better than Wal-Mart, Wal-Greens or CVS. Ended up taking it back and buying a new one at B&H Photos. In the mean time I ordered some aftermarket ink and auto reset cartriges from ebay. I was amazed the quality was very close. Ink dries immediately. Also is very easy to print labels on cd/dvd's. Best printer I ever used. All functions work great. Scans look identical to origionals. Can't think of a bad thing to say except it does have a large footprint, so be sure you have a lot of desk space.
Got mine for 129.00. Good luck finding that deal!!
on April 12, 2010
The printer is not capable of printing on paper with hole punches, so I can't use 3-hole pre-punched paper, or even paper with a staple removed! The feeder apparently considers a hole to be a signal to eject to the next sheet of paper. Aside from this design problem, the paper feeder pulls multiple pages at a time, putting a bit of ink on each of the pages. This occurs even with fresh new paper fanned and laid into the tray one at a time. If you like to use the backsides of printed paper, forget about it. After some phone calls to Epson America support, they sent me a replacement printer via FedEx, which I appreciated. However, the 2nd printer has the same problems as the first.
on August 23, 2010
The Artisan 810 is all it was advertised to be. A great printer with all of the features advertised. All of the features work well with no problems. The print direct to CD/DVD works even with out turning on your computer.Simply load the tray with your media, place the CD/DVD lable to be copied in the scanner and with the touch of a couple of buttons it's copied to the CD/DVD in the tray. The wireless feature is simple to set up and has performed great from anywhere in the house, form any computer. Print quality is excellent and the printer is vary quiet as compared to most I have owned.
on March 27, 2010
My first Epson; previously had 2 HP's which worked fine but NOISY, ugly and without automatic paper feeder. The Epson 810 resolved all. Much quieter, and relatively attractive with a fairly low profile. Haven't printed any photos, but everyday printing is fine. Scans and faxes with ease, and easily set up to receive faxes on same line as landline phone with answering machine. Packaged with extra black ink cartridge (very nice gesture and much appreciated) and also hard copy operating manual (also appreciated). No complaints and no regrets choosing this make/model after much research.