EX3212 SVGA 3LCD Projector
Spectacular Presentations Made Easier.
- 3x Brighter Colors, and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness. The EX3212 has:
- Color Brightness: 2800 lumens (color light output)
- White Brightness: 2800 lumens (white light output)
- SVGA resolution (800 x 600)
- 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- HDMI all-digital connectivity
- Easy-slide image correction
- USB Plug ‘n Play instant setup
- E-TORL lamp — up to 5000 hrs
- Remote control included
- Carrying case included
Epson offers a wide range of high-quality projectors to meet almost any need. Built with image quality and reliability in mind, Epson projectors enhance communication and inspire collaboration, while offering a low total cost of ownership. From ultraportable projectors designed for educational settings to boardroom-ready business projectors, Epson has a model that’s perfect for you.
- All 3LCD projectors have both high color brightness and high white brightness
- All 3LCD projectors have 3 chips
- 25% lower power consumption for lower energy costs
- 20 years of road-tested reliability
Horizontal image correction with the new easy-slide control
Epson’s horizontal and vertical image (keystone) correction means you can project a rectangular image from almost any angle. The EX3212 automatically corrects the image vertically. And, for horizontal image correction, just move the easy-slide control bar to make the necessary adjustments. Your EX3212 can be off to the side and above or below the screen, while your presentation is front and center.
3x Brighter Colors with Epson
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness (color light output), and Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors.
One brightness measurement (lumens) is not enough. A projector‘s specification needs to show both high color brightness and high white brightness. If color brightness is lower than white brightness, images may be dark, dull and lose detail. If not provided, be sure to ask for a projector’s color brightness specification.
Get consistent, true-to-life color with Epson, whether you’re projecting images with deep, dark colors or a white screen with text.
High-quality images with HDMI digital connectivity
- Delivers both audio and brilliant video content with just one cable
- Compatible with the latest laptops, Blu-ray and media players
Advanced USB Plug ‘n Play instant setup from your PC or Mac
Epson’s advanced USB connectivity enables instant Plug ‘n Play setup for both audio and video. Forget about complicated computer key sequences and non-intuitive controls. Instead, just plug in a standard USB cable and let your presentation impress the audience.
Energy-efficient E-TORL lamp
The innovative E-TORL lamp, exclusively from Epson, is a reliable performer that delivers more lumens per watt and lasts up to 5000 hours. The special E-TORL design minimizes both light diffraction and light leakage, providing you the ultimate in lamp longevity. And, when it's time to replace the lamp, Epson offers an affordable solution with genuine Epson lamps.
Fast, easy setup and control
- Amazing image quality — native SVGA (800 x 600) resolution
- HD quality with just one cable — digital HDMI audio/video connection
- PC-free slideshows — via a USB thumb drive
- The ultimate in portability — compact, lightweight design; carrying case and remote control included
- Filters to protect your investment — with easy side access for hassle-free maintenance
- Dimensions (W x D x H) — Including feet: 11.6" x 9.0" x32.1", Excluding feet: 11.6" x 9.0" x 3.0" and Weight 5.1 lb
- Energy-efficient 3LCD light engine
- Energy-efficient E-TORL lamp
- Recyclable product
Quick, convenient control
The EX3212 features Instant Off/On, so no warm-up or cool-down time is required. The A/V Mute Slide instantly pauses the presentation to bring the focus back to the presenter. And, the energy-efficient Sleep Mode decreases your overall cost of ownership.
What's In The Box
- EX3212 Projector
- Power cable
- Computer cable (VGA)
- Projector remote control with batteries
- USB cable
- Soft carrying case
- User manual CD
- Quick Setup Sheet
- PrivateLine support card
- Registration card and password protection sticker