Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $10.49 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Office Product Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Delivered by e-mail, register and file claims online or by phone
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- No deductible, replacement via Amazon gift card reimbursement for valid claims
- Free return shipping, replacement gift card issued immediately after product is scanned at your local UPS
- Fully transferable with gifts, cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
Epson Expression Home XP-400 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner. Prints from Tablet/Smartphone. AirPrint Compatible (C11CC07201)
|Price:||$112.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Small-in-One design
- Easy wireless printing
- Card slots, 2.5-Inch LCD and touch panel
- Mobile device printing
- Quiet Operation
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Epson Expression Home XP-400 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner. Prints from Tablet/Smartphone. AirPrint Compatible (C11CC07201)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$12.67||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||AA Plus Store||Amazon.com||BuyForIt||Wow Savings Group|
|Connectivity Technology||USB Cable | Wi-Fi||USB||Wireless;Mobile'||Wireless;USB|
|Max Printspeed Black White||8 ppm||9 ppm||9 ppm||9 ppm|
|Double-Sided Printing||No||Information not provided||No||No|
|Resolution||5760 x 1440||9600||5760 x 1440||5760 x 1440|
|Media Size Maximum||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 11 inch||8.5 x 11 inch||8.5 x 11 inch|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
EPSON Expression Home XP-400 Small-in-One
Print | Copy | Scan | Photo | Wi-Fi
Designed for Simplicity.
Print, copy, scan and more — get all the performance you need from the sleek, quiet, user-friendly Expression Home XP-400. With easy wireless printing, this Small-in-One can be shared with everyone in your household. EPSON Connect offers convenient mobile printing from smartphones, tablets and more. The XP-400 also supports Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print. This compact performer even offers card slots for PC-free printing. Scan and archive important documents, quickly produce color copies, and use the image enhancement tools to get perfect prints, every time. When you’re in a rush, you can grab your prints and go, thanks to DURABrite Ultra instant-dry ink. The Expression Home XP-400 even offers individual ink cartridges so you can replace only the color that you need.
Small-in-One — space-saving design; great performance
Easy to use — 2.5" LCD with touch panel
PC-free printing with built-in card slots
Easy wireless printing
Instant wireless printing from popular mobile devices
Share one Small-in-One wirelessly
Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n for faster wireless printing from anywhere in your home
Large 2.5" LCD
Easily view, crop and rotate photos, PC-free
Scan and share documents and photos
|Epson Competitor |
Smudge, fade and water resistant prints with instant-dry ink
|Original Epson Competitor |
Better image enhancement tools
Red-eye removal, photo restoration and more
Space-saving design; great performance
Fast, easy setup
Save time and enjoy your weekend
What is ISO ppm?
ISO ppm is based on ISO 24734. Black and color print speeds are determined in default, single-side mode, in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity.
See www.epson.com/printspeed for details, including complete ISO reports.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
EPSON INK SUPPLIES
EPSON PAPER SUPPLIES
Top Customer Reviews
Upon unboxing, you will see that this is a small printer. The dimensions closed are 15.25" wide x 5.50" tall x 12" deep. With paper loaded in the back and the paper tray extended in the front, the dimensions are 15.25" wide x 12" tall x 17.50" deep.
Be sure and take all of the packing tape and foam off and out of the printer before using. Epson suggests having a USB printer cable (NOT included) available for printer setup, even if you will be using this printer wirelessly. I have set up several Epson wireless printers and have never needed a USB cable. Here are the steps I use for an easy, trouble-free installation.
On your computer, go to Epson dot com and under support and drivers, enter XP-400 and download the combo software driver package. Even though a CD with the drivers comes included, they are invariably outdated so get the latest ones from Epson. While you are at it, bookmark (and later print) the full User's Guide at Epson. It contains much more information than the printed Quick Guide that is included in the box.
While it is downloading, power on your printer. It will direct you to install the ink cartridges (included). Then, on the LCD touchscreen, select wifi setup. You will need to know the name of your wireless network (SSID) and the password, if any. Once this setup is complete, it will offer to print a wifi confirmation test page, so load some paper if you wish to do this.
Now go to your computer and install the software and drivers you just downloaded.Read more ›
1) Before we discuss the actual device, I first want to praise the packaging of all things. Frankly, I was shocked at how small the box was when the printer came in the mail. This is a model of how printers ought to be packaged.
2) The quick installation sheet that came with the printer was easy to understand and follow. Like I said, painless. The one caveat here is that I just updated to OSX Mountain Lion, and the installer that came on the enclosed CD said it was incompatible with my operating system. I knew that the next thing to do was to go to Epson's web site and download an updated, Mountain Lion-friendly driver, and sure enough, Epson's website almost intuited that this was what I was looking for. I only wish, for the sake of others perhaps less experienced in this sort of thing, that Epson had taken the time to add "Please visit our website for appropriate installation software" or something to that effect to the "incompatible with your system" dialog on the original install program.
3) The LED control panel is incredible. It's easy to read and very easy to use, even with just four arrows and an "OK" key. Really that's all you need. The fact that I could actually key in my lower-case wireless router password is a big plus over the last wireless printer I installed and I mean BIG PLUS.
4) Oh and this printer also has an SD slot for printing photos straight off memory media, again unlike ...Read more ›
I received an email last evening stating Epson Connect will be down the evening of Aug 28, 2012 through the morning of Aug 29, 2012 for upgrades. The exact time is dependent on time zone, obviously. I include this here for anyone trying to setup their new printer and not realizing why the Epson Connect (remote printing) isn't working. If you are outside of this time window and have issues, check with Epson for a possible outage (very very rare).
**** ***** **** ****
This printer is a very basic, no frills printer, easy to setup, cheap to maintain. It's cost is comparable to similar models, the big plus are the very inexpensive individual ink refills- low cost for continued use.
This printer is ideal for someone who needs a basic inkjet color printer, low-cost ink, does not need a photo printer nor faxing capability and scans single pages at a time (such as scanning photos).
For what the printer is and what it is marketed as, it is a 5-star printer and I have rated it as such.
This printer does NOT have a document feed tray - scans are a single page at a time.
This printer is NOT an all-in-one as it does NOT include a fax.
This printer is NOT a photo-quality printer.
This printer does NOT come with a USB cable - as it is not needed on most wireless networks.
If you need the above capabilities (document feed tray, faxing, etc) consider the Epson Workforce line of printers- they are also easy to setup, very reliable, and use reasonably priced consumables (ink).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
So annoyed by the continual FAILURE of the software to actually work. I can print to the thing, but if I then ask it to scan, sorry, can't find the printer. Read morePublished 4 days ago by 39 winks
This printer is a piece of s***. It will work great 2 or 3 times and then completely be worthless when you need to print or scan after that.Published 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
It is compact yet has all the features I need in a home printer.Published 11 days ago by Tracy M Altice
I had to have the unit replaced within the first week. I know this may shock most of you, but Epson's customer support is overseas and not very helpful. Read morePublished 13 days ago by EPaul
Does not print on thick card stock. The ink seems to dry out or not work as well, even though I have cleaned the heads many times.Published 15 days ago by JoPro
It worked well for 2.5 years with little use (usually a page or two a week) and then it quit printing in black. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Amazon Customer
This is the worst printer EVER! I have had it for a year, used it, MAYBE 10 times. When it would print, the print was fuzzy. Read morePublished 25 days ago by Gail Bettles
I love epson printers and this one is high on my list. Really really works as I expect from a network printer. Very affordable and easy set-up too.Published 26 days ago by Ronaldo
I had an experience similar to other reviews. For the first month or so, the printer worked well. I ran out of black ink and went to replace the cartridge with genuine Epson ink... Read morePublished 28 days ago by R. Harris