From the Manufacturer
Quality and color that’s beyond amazing
3LCD technology delivers amazing color and detail. Whether it’s a blockbuster movie or videogame, 3LCD technology takes video performance to the next level. Delivering legendary image quality, this innovative technology always ensures a stunning visual experience.
- Color — 3LCD technology goes far beyond ordinary color. With its 3-chip design, 3LCD technology delivers clear and vibrant images so true to life, you may not believe your eyes.
- Reliability — 3LCD technology is durable and dependable. Road-tested by millions of projector users around the world, it has been used in more projection products than any other. Over 50 million 3LCD chips used in projectors and rear-projection TV products have been put to the test in living rooms and home theaters.
- Detail — 3LCD technology offers extraordinary detail. And detail is what superior image quality is all about — from movies to videogames, 3LCD light engines deliver incredible, jaw-dropping detail — the kind that puts you right in the middle of the action.
Amazing color and white light output
Color light output is a metric reported in lumens. It measures a projector’s ability to deliver color. Developed by color scientists, color light output provides a simple and accurate way to evaluate projector color performance, which helps end users make better buying decisions. Color light output is critically important because color is a key indicator of picture quality. When color light output and white light output are equivalent, you get optimal color performance. Epson MovieMate 60 offers 2000 lumens of both color and white light output*. And, with Epson, you can be confident you’re getting what you need because Epson measures white light output according to the ISO 21118 standard, a more rigid standard than the maximum or outdated ANSI lumens rating used by competitive products.
Energy-efficient E–TORL® lamp
The innovative E-TORL lamp, exclusively from Epson, is a reliable performer that delivers more lumens per watt and lasts up to 5000 hours.** Switch the projector to High Brightness Mode and the E-TORL lamp still produces up to 4000 hours of light performance. The special E-TORL design minimizes both light diffraction and light leakage, providing you the ultimate in lamp longevity — up to 50% more lamp life than competitive products. And, E-TORL replacement lamps cost up to $150 less than competing replacement lamps. So, while the E-TORL lamp maximizes your presentation time, it also minimizes your costs.
Epson MovieMate 60’s versatile connectivity features, including HDMI support, make it easy to enjoy even more entertainment options. Plug in a Flash/thumb drive and run a looping slideshow of your digital photos. You can even play a background soundtrack with music files stored on the same drive. Watch slideshows from photo CDs as well. Play larger-than-life videogames with graphics so big that even bystanders become engaged. Just connect your Nintendo® Wii™, Microsoft® Xbox 360™, or Sony® PS3. Play your favorite music from an MP3 player. Connect your Apple iPod and project videos and play songs from your playlists. Watch the extra-large excitement of sporting events from your cable or satellite TV receiver. Show content from a PC or Mac® computer. You can even use Epson MovieMate’s microphone input for the ultimate karaoke party.
The best seats in or out of the house
Enjoy a theater-like experience almost anywhere with big-screen images and rich colors. With a DVD player and speakers built in, Epson MovieMate 60 can go wherever you go. Move it from room to room. Take it on vacation, to parties, or back to school. A convenient handle and soft, cushioned carrying case are included. And, at just 9.3 lb, it’s the smallest combo projector available. Experience all the action with great sound — two 10 W Dolby Digital speakers with DTS Digital Surround are also built in.Features/Benefits
- Enjoy larger-than-life entertainment — WSVGA resolution (960 x 540) for images up to eight times larger than on a 40", widescreen TV
- Brilliant, blockbuster movies — built-in, progressive-scan DVD player
- Just plug, load and play — easy setup; includes 1.35x digital zoom, manual focus and auto keystone correction (+/- 30 degrees)
- Cutting-edge connectivity — HDMI for maximum flexibility; connect to external high-definition video sources
- Super bright, even in well-lit rooms — 2000 lumens color light output, 2000 lumens white light output*
- Take the show on the road — built-in handle and carrying case included
- Set up in any setting — sleek design and low profile for any décor
- Share all the action with great sound — two built–in, 10 W Dolby Digital speakers with DTS Digital Surround
- Enjoy every detail with colors that pop off the screen — 3LCD, 3–chip optical engine and dynamic contrast ratio up to 3000:1
- Use with popular electronic devices — Apple iPod, Nintendo Wii , Sony Playstation® 3 and Microsoft Xbox 360 compatible
- Not just for DVDs — sing karaoke, play videogames, enjoy your computer, camcorder or digital camera with easy Plug ‘n Play connectivity
- Energy-efficient E-TORL lamp — 200 W lamp lasts up to 5000 hours**
- Rest easy with outstanding support — 2-year limited warranty; two-day home service shipping
- Dimensions (W x D x H) — Excluding feet: 13.4" x 9.4" x 5.0" and Weight 9.3 lb
|Accessory Part Numbers|| |
Replacement Lamp (V13H010L56)
Replacement Air Filter (V13H134A26)
- MovieMate 60
- Glow-in-the-dark remote control with batteries
- AC power cord
- CD with user manual and electronic registration utility
- Cushioned carrying case
- Quick guide
- Designed to be Recycled***
* Light output varies depending on modes (color and white light output). White light output measured using ISO 21118 standard.
** Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time.
*** See our website for convenient and reasonable recycling options at www.epson.com/recycle
Epson and E-TORL are registered trademarks, Epson Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark and Better Products for a Better Future is a trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation. Epson MovieMate is a registered trademark of Epson America, Inc. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks.