The ultimate portable projector, DVD and music player combo, Epson MovieMate 55 delivers all the big-screen drama, sound and excitement you desire — just plug, load and play. Get larger-than-life entertainment with this portable, combo product that includes a built-in progressive scan DVD/CD player and dual Dolby® 5.1 Digital DTS® 8 W stereo speakers. MovieMate 55 works with any blank wall or screen and projects DVD movies up to eight times larger than they would appear on a 40-inch, widescreen TV. In fact, it displays an 80-inch, widescreen image from just 7.8 feet away, or a 120-inch image from just 11.8 feet away. MovieMate 55 sets up easily — all you need is an electrical outlet. There are no additional cables or equipment required. And, it features a convenient handle and soft, cushioned carrying case so you can take the show on the road. Wherever you entertain, MovieMate 55 is sure to amaze any audience with bright, vibrant images, made possible by its 3-chip, 3LCD technology. MovieMate 55 is incredibly versatile for video games, movies and more. It also works with your Apple iPod® Nintendo® Wii,™ Sony® PS3™ and Microsoft® Xbox 360™ video game systems for even more entertainment options.
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer Integrating a high-quality projector, a DVD/CD player and stereo speakers in one portable unit, Epson MovieMate 55 delivers all the big-screen drama, sound and excitement you desire -- just plug, load and play. Get larger-than-life entertainment with this portable, combo projector that has a built-in progressive scan DVD/CD player and dual Dolby 5.1 Digital DTS 8-watt stereo speakers.Images Up to Eight Times Larger Than a 40-Inch Widescreen TV
MovieMate 55 works with any blank wall or screen and projects DVD movies up to eight times larger than they would appear on a 40-inch widescreen TV. In fact, it displays an 80-inch, widescreen image from just 8 feet away, or a 120-inch image from just 12 feet away.
Portable projector, DVD & Music Player Combo -- Everything You Need
| ||Just plug, load, and play. MovieMate 55 sets up easily — all you need is an electrical outlet. There are no additional cables or equipment required. Wherever you entertain, MovieMate 55 is sure to amaze any audience with large, bright, vibrant images, made possible by its 3-chip, 3LCD technology. MovieMate 55 is incredibly versatile too. While designed to view DVD movies, Epson MovieMate 55 can also be connected to a variety of other video, audio and computer devices. It’s compatible with Apple iPod, Nintendo Wii, Sony Playstation 3, Microsoft Xbox 360 and computers. |
Take the Show on the Road
|The best seats in our out of the house. Enjoy a theater-like experience with big-screen images and rich colors almost anywhere. With a DVD player and speakers built-in, MovieMate 55 can go wherever you go. Move it from room to room. Take it on vacation, to parties, or back to school. A convenient handle and soft, cushioned carrying case are included and, at just 8.3 pounds, it’s the smallest combo projector available. Experience all the action with great sound — two 8 watt Dolby Digital speakers with DTS Digital Surround are also built-in. |
Home Entertainment Made Easy
Plus enjoy even more entertainment options when you connect other electronic equipment. Plug in a Flash/thumb drive and run a looping slideshow of digital photos and even play a background soundtrack with music files stored on the same drive. Watch slideshows from photo CDs too. Play larger-than-life videogames with graphics so big that even bystanders become engaged when you connect your Nintendo Wii, Microsoft Xbox 360, or Sony PS3. Play your favorite music from an MP3 player. Connect your Apple iPod and project videos and play songs from your playlists. Watch all the extra-large excitement of sporting events from your cable or satellite TV receiver. Even show content from a PC or Mac computer. With 3-chip 3LCD technology and a 140-watt ultra high-efficiency lamp, you will experience bright natural colors that pop off the screen. The brighter E-TORL lamp with up to 1,200 lumens of color and white light output projects light more efficiently, maximizing brightness and uniformity across the entire screen throughout the lamp’s life.
Incredibly versatile for connecting to a variety of other electronic equipment
What’s in the Box
- Projects a 16:9 widescreen 60-inch image from only six feet away or a 120-inch image from just 12 feet away
- Built-in progressive scan standard definition [480p] DVD/CD player
- Brightness: color light output 1,200 lumens and white light output 1,200 lumens
- Stereo speakers with DTS Digital Surround and Dolby Digital
- Compatible witih Apple iPod Nintendo Wii Sony PS3 and Microsoft Xbox 360
- Connectors for composite video; component video [RGB]; audio L/R; computer VGA; USB; and digital audio out
- Native 480p (854 x 480) resolution
- Aspect Ratio: Native 16:9 widescreen (4:3 resize); compatible with 4:3 and 2.35:1 video formats
- 3LCD technology 3-chip optical engine for bright, natural colors
- 4 Color Modes [user-selectable]: Dynamic, Livingroom, Theater, Game
- Zoom ratio: Digital 1.35x
- Sleek design and low profile for any décor
- Two-year limited warranty; 90 days lamp
- Two years of toll-free, priority technical support plus Extra CareSM Home Service
- 140-watt UHE (Ultra High Efficiency) E-TORL lamp with up to 3000 hours of lamp life*
Epson MovieMate 55 Projector; AC power cord; glow-in-the-dark remote control; batteries for remote control; Quick Guide; CD with User's Guide; cushioned carrying case.
* Lamp life results will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time