|Item Weight||19.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||23 x 16 x 10 inches|
|Item model number||B11B175012|
|Manufacturer Part Number||B11B175012|
From the Manufacturer
- Scan images with precision quality and detail. Get superior results with 4,800 x 9,600 dpi resolution.
- Get high-quality scans, even from negatives and transparencies. 48-bit color depth and up to 4.0 Dmax provide smooth gradations and intricate shadow detail.
- Automatically correct an image when scanning damaged film and photos. DIGITAL ICE technology automatically corrects dust and scratches on film; plus tears, folds or creases on photos.
- Scan transparencies as large as 8x10. The built-in transparency unit with moving light source can batch scan up to 24 35mm negatives. The scanner provides an illuminated scan progress indicator as part of its sleek design.
- Automatically restore faded color photos. Innovative Epson Easy Photo Fix technology offers automatic color restoration and dust removal features.
- Speed through every scan. The scanner includes Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and FireWire (IEEE 1394) connectivity.
Easy Photo Fix Technology
Housed in a sleek outer case with an illuminated scan progress indicator, this scanner delivers intricate detail, due to an astounding 4,800 x 9,600 dpi resolution, 48-bit color depth, and 4.0 Dmax. And, it easily restores faded or damaged film and photos with Epson Easy Photo Fix and Digital Ice technology. Additional software includes Adobe Photoshop Elements, LaserSoft Imaging SilverFast SE 6, and ABBYY FineReader Sprint OCR.
What's in the Box
Epson Perfection 4990 Photo scanner, 8x10 transparency adapter (built into scanner lid), four film holders (35mm slides, 35mm film strips, medium format, and 4x5); 8x10 film area guide, CD-ROM with Epson installation software and reference guide, CD-ROM with Adobe Photoshop Elements, CD-ROM with LaserSoft Imaging SilverFast SE 6, USB 2.0 cable, setup poster, scanner quick guide