5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!
My husband and I did not know what to expect with the 3D projector. I was hesitant about the purchase. However, once we got it installed, it has been amazing! The picture is crystal clear. Great 3D image. I do not want to go to the movies again!!! So glad we purchased this projector.
Published 15 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars At Epson You Pay Retail for Refurbished Products
Published 28 days ago by billb

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, May 9, 2013
This review is from: Epson PowerLite Pro Cinema 6020UB 3D 1080p 3LCD Projector with a pair of 3D Glasses, Ceiling Mount, Cables and a Spare Bulb (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Spectacular!, January 29, 2014
Want to have better 3D experience than in the theatre? Not even an exaggeration. This projector is just awesome. He auto lens cap and quick on off are really nice features. For the amount of light this things puts out the noise is really quite low. You'll have to tolerate a little more fan noise opinion 3D but the brightness...oh! Finally I can actually feel like the lights are on watching 3D. For 2D view he econo mode with THX color match is just beautiful. For a videophile like myself this is nirvana (until 4k projectors later this year anyway). Even with 4k on he near horizon, this projector will serve me well for many years to come.

One point of advice...you'll definitely want a fixed or tension screen because the detail is so fine and picture so bright you can detect the slightest imperfections inherent in a standard pull down/electric screens. Most willing to shell out this much dough for a projector like this will have no problem with hat, though.

1.0 out of 5 stars At Epson You Pay Retail for Refurbished Products, July 23, 2014
Do yourself a favor and stay away from Epson all together. I purchased the 6020 as part of a complete home theater system. I use the room very infrequently. The unit most likely has less than 100 hours on it over the 8 months it has been installed. Last week the unit failed. I wasn't too concerned because I was (I thought) working with a reputable company. When I called their "Private" line, I was advised they would send out a replacement unit but only if I gave them a credit card. Then, if I didn't return the busted unit in 7 days, they would charge me retail for the replacement.

The replacement unit just arrived. On the box is clearly states, REFURBISHED UNIT. I called them immediately and was advised their "policy" is to replace the unit that I paid close to $4,000 on with a unit that was previously busted in someone else's home system. And, yes, a member of management came on and said that was Epson's policy and he would not make an exception.

I'm switching to Sony. I will mark this up as a $4,000 mistake and not allow any Epson product in my home or business in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't get better than this!!!!, April 8, 2014
D. Nguyen "DLN" (Northern Virginia) - See all my reviews
I was comparing this projector to the Panasonic AE8000U model. I was glad I went with this EPSON. Yes, a fixed screen is needed. I got the 133" Antra 16x9 Grey Fixed screen. Result, LIFE SIZE viewing in both 2D and even better in 3D. I haven't had the need to calibrate projector yet because the picture is [SIMPLY] that good with movies (e.g.) Avatar 3D and IMax Under The Sea 3D. After 70 hours of viewing the picture has gotten even better and better.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy unless it is brand new certified vendor. Bought referb and there is no warranty poor support on product!, May 26, 2014
I purchased a refurbished epson 6020 from a online site. Had the projector 7 months and the projector is now not working! Have two red blinking lights. Called support and after being on hold for 35 min I was told that the unit is out of warranty and that epson could not help me. The unit comes with a 3 year warranty mind you and the product was released 2 years ago so there is no way it's out of warranty. I explained this all to the tech who was pretty clueless and he put me back on hold for another 20 min only to come back and say sorry you are not the original owner and we can not do anything for you. Now I'm stuck with a 3600 dollar paper weight. They couldn't offer any solution as well. When asked for a manager was told that a manager can't do anything. Will never buy from epson again as they don't stand behind there products! When the projector worked it was fantastic. I have read a number of these units having the same issue. Must have poor quality control!

Rate and Discover Movies