3D-ready, HD Home Theater Projectorwith Integrated Speakers.Bring the power of 3D right to your living room with thePowerLite Home Cinema 3010. Immerse yourself ineye-popping 3D adventures, 2200 lumens color and white light output, full HD, 1080p performance and a remarkable contrast ratio of up to 40,000:1.Amazing audio with two powerful built-in 10 W stereo speakers. This high-value home theater projector also features great 2D performance. It’s never been easier to entertain family and friends with a true-to-life 3D cinematic experience - includes two pairs ofActive Shutter 3D glasses.
PowerLite Home Cinema 3010
Home Theater Projector
|WHY BUY? |
3D-ready, HD Home Theater Projector with Integrated Speakers.
Bring a 3D experience right to your living room with the PowerLite Home Cinema 3010. Immerse yourself in eye-popping 3D adventures, 2200 lumens color and white light output¹, full HD, 1080p performance and a remarkable contrast ratio of up to 40,000:1. Amazing audio with two powerful built-in 10 W stereo speakers. This high-value home theater projector also features great 2D performance. It’s never been easier to entertain family and friends with a true-to-life 3D cinematic experience — includes two pairs of Active Shutter 3D glasses.
The best-selling projectors in the world
Epson offers a wide range of high-quality projectors to meet almost any need. Built with image quality and reliability in mind, Epson high-definition projectors take home theater entertainment to a whole new level, featuring color and detail that’s sure to win rave reviews from friends and family alike. With the vivid realism of Epson 3LCD technology, these projectors will make your home the hottest ticket in town. 3LCD technology
Innovative technology with proven reliability3 chips for full-time, vibrant color 25% less electricity required per lumen of brightness when compared to 1-chip DLP projectors² Over 20 years of road-tested reliability built into every projector Energy-efficient E-TORL lamp, exclusively from Epson
- Delivers more lumens per watt and lasts up to 4000 hours³
- Minimizes both light diffraction and light leakage
- E-TORL lamps maximize your presentation time, while minimizing your costs
Amazing color and white light output
The PowerLite Home Cinema 3010 delivers 2200 lumens of color light output and 2200 lumens of white light output¹ for rich, colorful images. Whether you’re projecting images with deep, dark colors or bright whites, you get consistent light output.
Split screen feature
| 3D cinematic adventures |
Enjoy thrilling 3D adventures right in the comfort of your living room. Featuring a full HD, 240 Hz active shutter with powerful 1080p technology, the PowerLite Home Cinema 3010 puts you right in the middle of the action.
Enjoy amazing audio with two built-in stereo 10 W speakers.
Project two images (video or still) side-by-side from two different sources simultaneously. Choose from three layout options. You can swap the images, chose the source for the audio and even display closed captioning if the source signal includes it.
Reliable service and support
Layout Option 1: 50-50% split screen
Layout Option 2: Main image on left
Layout Option 3: Main image on right
The PowerLite 3010 is backed by Epson’s two-year limited warranty, which included next-business-day shipping service and PrivateLine dedicated toll-free support for added peace of mind.
- Replacement product sent via overnight shipping* — shipped Next Business Day to the United States or Canada, free of charge
- We pay the postage both ways — your replacement projector will come with a return shipping label, postage paid
- An extreme level of support — they’re the world’s best-selling projectors and they’re backed by one of the world’s finest customer care programs
Contact your local Epson representative for more information.
- A true 3D theater experience — full HD, 240 Hz active shutter and powerful 1080p technology put you right in the middle of exciting, lifelike adventures
- Sleek design — fits in any setting
- 3D ready — includes two pair of Active Shutter 3D glasses
- Dimensions (W x D x H) — Including feet: 16.6-by-14.4-by-5.5-inches, Excluding feet: 16.6-by-14.4-by-5.4-inches and Weighs 13.3-pounds.
| WHAT'S IN THE BOX |
- PowerLite Home Cinema 3010 Projector
- Power cord
- Two pairs Epson Active Shutter 3D glasses
- Remote control with AA batteries
- Two HDMI cable clamps
- CD ROM with user guides link
- Genuine Epson lamp (V13H010L68)
- Replacement air filter set (V13H134A38)
- 3D glasses (V12H483001)
- External 3D IR emitter (V12H484001)
- Projector ceiling mount (CHF1000)
- Remote control (1557492)
- Pixie Plus control system (ELPSP10)
- Belkin Pro Series VGA/SVGA cable, 6ft (F3H982-06)
- Belkin Pro Series VGA/SVGA cable, 10ft (F3H982-10)
- Belkin Pro Series VGA/SVGA cable, 25ft (F3H982-25)
- Belkin PureAV HDMI audio video cable, 3ft (AV22300-03)
- Belkin PureAV HDMI audio video cable, 6ft (AV22300-06)
- Belkin PureAV HDMI audio video cable, 12ft (AV22300-12)
- Repair/Exchange 1-year extended service plan (EPPSNVHTRB1)
- Repair/Exchange 2-year extended service plan (EPPSNVHTRB2)
- Kensington security lock (ELPSL01)
- Designed to be recycled4
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner5
* Overnight shipping not available in all areas. Epson Value Series has a two-business-day exchange program. Road Service orders must be in by 3 p.m. Eastern Time for Next Business Day delivery.
- Color and white light output will vary depending on mode selected. White light output measured using ISO 21118 standard.
- Data source: ProjectorCentral.com Jan. 2011. Average of 1038 shipping models for which manufacturers provided lumens and total power data, all resolutions and brightness levels.
- Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time.
- See our website for convenient and reasonable recycling options at www.epson.com/recycle
- SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
Epson is a registered trademark, Epson Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark and Better Products for a Better Future and MegaPlex are trademarks of Seiko Epson Corporation. Apple, iPhone and iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc. SmartWay is a service mark of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2011 Epson America, Inc. 8/11