|Item Weight||16.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14.2 x 17.7 x 5.4 inches|
|Origin||Made in USA|
|Item model number||V11H336120|
From the Manufacturer
Quality and Color That’s Beyond Amazing
3LCD technology delivers amazing color and detail. Whether it’s a blockbuster movie or live sporting event, 3LCD technology takes video performance to the next level. Delivering legendary image quality, this innovative technology always ensures a stunning cinematic experience.
Color — 3LCD technology goes far beyond ordinary color. "Clear," "rich" and "vibrant" barely begin to describe the incredible depth and brilliance it delivers. The impact is stunning. It’s an astonishing level of realism you never thought possible.
Reliability — 3LCD technology is durable and dependable. Road-tested by millions of projector users around the world, it has been used in more projection products than any other.
Detail — 3LCD technology offers extraordinary detail. And detail is what exceptional image quality is all about — from movies to videogames, 3LCD light engines deliver incredible, jaw-dropping detail — the kind that puts you right in the middle of where the action is.
Amazing Color and White Light Output
Color light output is a metric reported in lumens. It measures a projector’s ability to deliver color. Developed by color scientists, color light output provides a simple and accurate way to evaluate projector color performance, which helps end users make better buying decisions. Color light output is critically important because color is a key indicator of picture quality. When color light output and white light output are equivalent, you get optimal color performance. With Epson, you can be confident you’re getting what you need because Epson measures white light output according to the ISO 21118 standard, a more rigid standard than the maximum or outdated ANSI lumens rating used by competitive products.
Energy-efficient E-TORL® Lamp
The innovative E-TORL lamp, exclusively from Epson, is a reliable performer that delivers more lumens per watt and lasts up to 4000 hours.** Switch the projector to High Brightness Mode and the E-TORL lamp still produces up to 4000 hours of light performance. The special E-TORL design minimizes both light diffraction and light leakage, providing you the ultimate in lamp longevity. So, while the E-TORL lamp maximizes your viewing time, it also minimizes your costs.
Home Entertainment Made Easy
The PowerLite Home Cinema 8100 provides astonishing placement flexibility with a 2.1x zoom ratio and vertical and horizontal lens shift (without image distortion). Additionally, there are two HDMI ports for flexible connectivity options. The PowerLite Home Cinema 8100 works with any blank wall or screen and projects DVD movies up to eight times larger than they would appear on a 40" widescreen TV. In fact, it displays an 80", widescreen image from just 8 feet away, or a 120" image from just 12 feet away.
OptiCinema™ Lens for Outstanding Picture Quality and Easy Set Up
The OptiCinema lens system is a precision, high-quality, optical grade system. Co-developed with Fujinon, a top supplier of precision camera optics to the world’s leading HD camera makers, this system offers excellent picture uniformity and clarity across the screen.
- Rich, vibrant color and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip optical engine
- High-definition, 1080p home theater experience — D7 chip delivers 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Astounding clarity — up to 36,000:1 contrast ratio (Auto Iris On)
- Stunning picture uniformity and clarity — state-of-the-art lens by Fujinon
- Amazing, true-to-life color — Epson exclusive cinema filter with an expanded color gamut
- Brilliant images, anytime, day or night — 1800 lumens color light output, 1800 lumens white light output*
- Unobtrusive operation — low fan noise (just 22 dB) so the audience can focus on the soundtrack
- Cutting-edge connectivity — two HDMI ports for maximum flexibility
- Energy-efficient E-TORL lamp — 200 W lamp lasts up to 4000 hours**
- Smooth gradations — 10-bit panel driver
- Ideal for fast-action movies, TV shows — advanced, high-speed auto iris function adjusts light output up to 60 times per second
- Easy maintenance — convenient dust filtration system with large surface area for greater efficiency
- Outstanding support — 2-year limited warranty; two-business-day shipping service
- Dimensions (W x D x H) — Excluding feet: 17.7" x 14.2" x 5.4" and Weight 16.1 lb
Epson Home Entertainment Projectors
Epson high-definition projectors take home theater entertainment to a whole new level, featuring color and detail that’s sure to win rave reviews from friends and family alike. With the vivid realism of Epson 3LCD technology, these projectors will make your home the hottest ticket in town. Experience movies, games and sporting events like you never have before. Designed by the world leader in projectors, these models are the ideal choice for amazing home entertainment that all are sure to enjoy.
What’s in the Box
- PowerLite Home Cinema 8100
- Power cable
- Projector remote control with batteries
- User manual
- Designed to be recycled****
* Light output varies depending on modes (color and white light output). White light output measured using ISO 21118 standard.
** Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time.
*** See our website for convenient and reasonable recycling options at www.epson.com/recycle
Epson and E-TORL are registered trademarks, Epson Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark and Better Products for a Better Future is a trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation. PowerLite is a registered trademark of Epson America, Inc. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2009 Epson America, Inc. 8/09