Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing

Size: Super B Size|Change

on January 14, 2008
This is an excellent paper, just the right weight--45 lb.--for posters and printing on a 13 x 19 printer. Color looks nearly perfect--I usually have to bring up the exposure level or brightness in another program before printing to this matte finish. Price per sheet is less than comparable weights, other brands. Very professional look--like straight off an offset press. OK, I'm exaggerating a bit--but you get great results at probably a 60% discount to a commercial printer for short runs--like the 50 or 100 I do at a time, once you figure the cost of the ink too. It goes fast on this paper.
on April 1, 2009
I've been using Epson papers since I switched from the wet darkroom to digital. I have an Epson 1400 that prints 13x19. The paper gives a very professional look. My only complaint is that it uses a lot of ink and the photos don't have the pop that I'm looking for. To get the pop, I have to use high gloss - I've found that for digital, you get better, sharper prints with the high gloss than the matte. The matte paper gives you a softer look, and is wonderful when printing images of children.
on December 20, 2008
I recently started to enter the world of digital scrapbooking -- I looked all around for great paper and I stumbled upon this paper. The quality is wonderful! I am able to print pages for my 12 x 12 album and when finished they look like the old fashioned paper scrapbook pages!! I would highly recommend this paper for scrapbookers!
on November 22, 2008
In my art school, we have to use this paper to present our digital work after we print it on Epson printers with matte ink. (DON'T USE LASER PRINTING ON THIS PAPER and make sure you print on the right side. There is a yellowish tint on one side to help you) I bought it on Amazon because I didn't want to spend 2 bucks a sheet anymore at the local store!!!
Matte paper prints very nicely except sometimes marks show up if the image is rubbed up against.

Highly recommend for professional presentation and such.
on March 8, 2016
This paper is not quite as thick as I remembered it being. I had a box I bought about 8 years ago and I just finished it last month. This paper was the same brand, wording, box, and numbers but it is not as thick. I'm not really that upset, I usually frame or Mod Podge the prints I use matte paper for.
on December 24, 2015
I like buying this size of Epson Presentation paper...once I get it, I cut it down to 12 x 12 size which leaves me with 2 sheets of 5 x 7 size. It prints so beautifully in my large format Epson printer and cuts like a dream in my Cameo. I like the weight of this for layering on my card bases...its sturdy enough but doesn't add a ton of weight to the card that would drive the postage up. This prints red like I think red should look like, unlike other papers that end up with muddy red. My favorite paper for card making!
on February 24, 2015
I want to start by saying that I use this paper for papercutting. For me it was thinner than expected but that's mostly my misunderstanding. I think in the future I would buy the ultra premium presentation paper as I have used that paper before in the 8.5"X11" size.
on April 30, 2009
I've been using this paper for years, and it is by far the best for Epson inks. The surface affords great consistency in hue and saturation, resulting in a true depiction of screen display colors.
on November 22, 2008
This paper is good. I used it with both canon and epson printer. The results are consistent on both printers.
on December 10, 2015
I only like to use the best Epson paper (usually a premium matte) when printing on my Photo Stylus 1400. I've never printed this large before, but the 13x19 looks magnificent! Good thickness, sharp colors. Love it.