Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.95 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
SquareTrade 3-year Office Protection Plan ($100-$125)from SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Epson Stylus C88+ Color Inkjet Printer (C11C617121)
|Price:||$104.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Fast black text printing--up to 23 ppm
- BorderFree photos in popular sizes (4x6, 5x7, 8x10 and 8.5x11)
- Up to 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi with ink droplets as small as three picoliters
- High-capacity 120-sheet input tray
- Convenient individual ink cartridges
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Epson Stylus C88+ Color Inkjet Printer (C11C617121)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Connectivity Technology||Wired;USB||USB||Wireless;Mobile; USB||Wireless;USB|
|Printer Output||Color||Color||Color||Black and White|
|Max Printspeed Black White||23 ppm||9 ppm||2.8 ppm||34 ppm|
|Double-Sided Printing||No||Information not provided||No||No|
|Resolution||5760 x 1440||9600||5760 x 1440||1440 x 720|
|Media Size Maximum||8.50 x 10.98 inch||8.5 x 11 inch||13 x 19 inch||8.5 x 14 inch|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
The Epson Stylus C88+ speeds through critical projects and reports, delivering amazing quality and durability, time after time, with revolutionary DURABrite Ultra pigment ink. This powerful performer gives you incredible results, whether you're printing a photo or proposal.
Need to print that financial report for an impromptu meeting? With black text print speeds up to 23 ppm¹, you've got it covered. And, with fast-drying, smudge, fade and water resistant ink, there's no need to worry about handling the document. Share it on the spot--it's ready when you are. With 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi, plus ink droplets as small as three picoliters, everything you print is sure to leave a lasting impression.
Print frame-ready photos in popular borderless sizes. Or, use the high-capacity input tray to quickly produce beautiful charts and handouts. DURABrite Ultra pigment ink ensures amazing clarity and color whether you use plain or photo paper. Best of all, with convenient, individual ink cartridges, you can take control of ink usage, replacing only the color that you need.
With USB and parallel connectivity, plus convenient networking options, this printer is the ideal solution for both Windows and Macintosh computers. Now, anyone can achieve astounding results, project after project, with the exceptional power and performance of the Epson Stylus C88+.
- Races through everyday projects up to 23 ppm (black) and up to 14 ppm (color)1
- Prints at up to 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi with ultra fine ink droplets (as small as 3 picoliters)
- Delivers smudge resistant documents and photos on plain and glossy photo paper using DURABrite Ultra pigment ink
- Includes convenient, individual ink cartridges so you can replace only the color that you need
- Offers BorderFree photo printing in frame-ready sizes (4x6, 5x7, 8x10, 8.5x11)
- Includes easy-to-use photo editing software to create calendars, photo books and more
- Works with both Windows and Macintosh systems via its USB and parallel ports
- Networking options available
DURABrite Ultra pigment ink
The Epson C88+ uses DURABrite Ultra ink, a revolutionary, pigment-based ink that delivers superior image quality for all kinds of projects.
With revolutionary DURABrite Ultra ink, users can achieve remarkable results on glossy photo paper, matte paper and even plain copy paper. With such exceptional quality and versatility, DURABrite Ultra ink offers the ideal solution for nearly any printing project, from high quality enlargements to everyday text and graphics. Double-sided prints look great because the ink will not bleed through. And, when you use Epson Premium Presentation Paper Double-sided Matte, you can make your own professional-looking brochures.
Like all Epson ink, DURABrite Ultra features a quick-drying formula that enables you to touch documents and photos right after printing--without any messy smudging. With worry-free handling, you can share prints immediately, unlike those printed with some competitive inks that smudge easily and take several minutes to dry.
The special formulation of DURABrite Ultra ink also offers fade resistant properties that exceed those of photo lab prints, as well as those printed on many competitive products. In fact, with this remarkable ink, photos can resist fading up to 100 years!2
Your prints will be water resistant on all supported papers (even plain paper!). Because DURABrite Ultra ink is pigment-based, ink particles will not dissolve if they come into contact with water. So, prints resist smearing or accidental damage by spills or moisture.
The Epson C88+ has a high-capacity, 120-sheet input tray that holds various paper sizes, up to 8.5" x 14".
The printer can be connected to multiple computers using its built-in USB and parallel ports. Plus, it can switch between ports automatically. The Epson C88+ can also be connected to different platforms simultaneously, including Macintosh and Windows-based systems.
1. Pages per minute (ppm) speed measured after first page, based on black and color text patterns in Draft Mode on plain paper. Additional print time will vary based on system configuration, software application and page complexity. See www.epson.com/printspeed for more information about print speed.
2. Fade resistance rating is based on accelerated testing of prints on specialty media, displayed indoors under glass or UV filter. Actual print stability will vary according to media, printed image, display conditions, light intensity, humidity and atmospheric conditions. Epson does not guarantee longevity of prints. For maximum print life, display all prints under glass or UV filter or properly store them. Visit www.wilhelm-research.com for the latest information.
What's in the box
Epson Stylus C88+ ink jet printer, One black ink cartridge (T060120), One cyan ink cartridge (T060220), One magenta ink cartridge (T060320), One yellow ink cartridge (T060420), Printer documentation, CD-ROM containing printer software (Windows and Macintosh), NOTE: Cable not included
Top Customer Reviews
Once again, the ink has run out. Why does this make me so mad? Because I just bought all 4 new cartridges (costing me over $35) less than 6 weeks ago and I haven't made very many prints. I've printed 0 photos. All my prints are mostly B&W, and I set the printer to "economy" setting on the ink. I turn the printer off when not in use (as the manual recommends to avoid drying out the cartridges). I shake the cartridges, and they're still half full.
But for some reason, this monster wants MORE INK.
For the amount of money I spend constantly refilling the ink, I might as well just but a brand new printer each time instead of buying new ink!
The MOST annoying thing about this printer is that it "locks up" if even one of the cartridges goes "empty". I want to print a B&W document, but it won't let me because the Yellow cartridge is "empty". ARGH!
If you are a casual printer, this is not the machine for you.
If you plan to print alot of B&W documents, color documents, or even (gasp!) an occasional photo, this printer may cause you to become Amish.
If you want a really shiny paperweight, this printer is just what you're looking for!
I bought the Epson C88 based on the recommendations here and it stopped working after one year: The print heads just stopped working and I tried everything to get them working again: cleaning, replacing the ink cartridges, etc. Another reviewer stated that this printer wasted ink and that is also true. I have never seen a printer go through so much ink in my life.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is my second Epson Stylus. I stick to this model because the ink is water-fast, and I use it in my collage artwork. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Eric Cooke
Purchased specifically for craft purposes. Does only 1 thing - print (on fabric as well as paper); I have a laser printer to do everything else.Published 13 days ago by Susan4
Wife's happy with it, This is third one of this specific model that she's bought. So, other than not lasting a long time, she likes it.Published 20 days ago by Strathbogie
Compact, quick. Produces very sharp print and cost of operation is much lower than previously owned printer.Published 1 month ago by Jim
Great printer so far. Using this for dye sublimation and it works great.Published 1 month ago by A.Mallah
Bought this printer as my first printer purchase for printing fine art quality prints. It's not the fastest, but it's very quiet and does a beautiful job laying down the pigments.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer