Be smart and simplify your life with the Epson Stylus NX515 all-in-one with built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet networking. Share one printer to print, scan or access memory card slots1 from anywhere in your home - all without wires. The NX515 prints up to 2x faster than competitively priced models, with maximum print speeds of 36 ppm black/color and laser quality speeds of 15 ppm black and 9.3 ppm colors. With the NX515, you get remarkable results every time. Print outstanding documents and amazing photos. With its large, 2.5-inch LCD screen and built-in memory card slots, you can even print stacks of borderless photos, PC-free. And, with photo enhancement tools better than the competition, like Automatic Photo Correction and photo restoration, you're sure to get perfect prints every time.
From the Manufacturer
Smart. Simple. Amazing. — Be smart and simplify your life with the Epson Stylus NX515 all-in-one with built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet networking. Share one printer to print, scan or access memory card slots1 from anywhere in your home — all without wires. The NX515 prints up to 2x faster than competitively priced models2, with maximum print speeds of 36 ppm black/color and laser quality speeds of 15 ppm black and 9.3 ppm color†. With the NX515, you get remarkable results every time. Print outstanding documents and amazing photos. With its large, 2.5-inch LCD screen and built-in memory card slots, you can even print stacks of borderless photos, PC-free. And, with photo enhancement tools better than the competition, like Automatic Photo Correction and photo restoration, you’re sure to get perfect prints every time.
Get more for your money
With the Epson Stylus NX series, you get impressive features, superior quality and performance, and a better value overall, compared to competitive products at the same price point. The NX515 boasts the fastest print speeds in its class (up to 2x faster than competitively priced models2), built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet networking, high quality scanning, better image enhancement tools and a large, 2.5-inch color LCD screen.
What the press is saying:
| || "The NX515 not only earns its Editors' Choice award with room to spare, but resets the bar for what to expect from a home AIO." M. David Stone, PCMag.com, (9.2.09). Reprinted with permission. Copyright 2009 Ziff Davis Publishing Holdings Inc. All Rights Reserved.|
Wireless access from anywhere in your home
Eliminate unnecessary wires and be more efficient, while sharing one printer at home. With built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet networking, you can print, scan and access memory card slots wirelessly1. It’s never been easier to use your all-in-one from anywhere in your home and share one product with multiple PCs. Everyday projects made easy
The Epson Stylus NX515 is ideal for all your everyday projects. Scan and save important documents and photos. Make a high-quality copy, in color or black-and-white, with just one touch. Or, make multiple copies with ease. You can even reduce and enlarge documents and photos instantly — from 25 to 400%. Use the included software to create photo calendars and more. And, pair your all-in-one with Epson specialty paper to create colorful fliers and greeting cards.
Quality and speed — the fastest print speed in its class2
Print documents with crisp, sharp text and photos with vivid, true-to-life color. The Epson Stylus NX515 delivers exceptional quality output, without sacrificing speed. Engineered with award-winning MicroPiezo® ink jet technology, this powerful performer prints up to 2x faster1 than competitively priced all-in-ones with maximum print speeds of 36 ppm black and color and laser quality print speeds of 15 ppm black and 9.3 ppm color†.
Amazing borderless photos, PC-free!
Borderless photos are easy to achieve, with or without a computer! Print borderless photos in multiple sizes right from your memory card or camera. With a 2.5-inch LCD, PictBridge™ support and built-in memory card slots, it's easy. Amaze your friends and family with PC-free photo restoration. Automatically bring the color back to old, faded photos at the touch of a button, without a computer.
Better image enhancement tools
Epson sets the highest standards for image quality compared to competitive products. Get amazing results automatically. Auto Photo Correction will correct the lighting in poorly exposed images to ensure you never print a bad photo. And, it includes advanced face detection, which distinguishes people from scenery, correcting the color accordingly to ensure beautiful, natural skin tones for results better than the competition. Also, with just the click of a button and no special software, you can even remove red eye.
Replace only the color you need!
The Epson Stylus NX515 is smart to own. Individual ink cartridges give you control over ink usage. There are even multiple sizes available to accommodate your budget and specific print volume needs. Best of all, only one set of cartridges is needed to print amazing documents and outstanding photos. There’s no need to spend additional money on specialized cartridges to print photos.
While many competitive inks often take several minutes to dry, prints made with DURABrite® Ultra pigment ink allow you to handle documents and photos immediately after printing. Prints are smudge and water resistant — and even highlighter friendly. Plain paper documents resist fading up to six times longer than leading competitive prints3, making it easier than ever to archive important documents.
Save paper with two-sided printing
With the Epson Stylus NX515, it’s easy to print on both sides of the paper, saving money and paper. In fact, with manual, two-sided printing, you’ll save up to 50% of your paper supply1.
Product protection you can count on
The Epson Stylus NX515 comes standard with a one-year limited warranty. It also includes a quick and convenient product exchange program. So, you can rest easy, knowing you have dependable service and support.
Be more informed The new international ISO print speed standard
Print speed is critically important when buying a printer or all-in-one. But how do you compare print speeds when different manufacturers measure in different ways? Now you can. Much like the "MPG" ratings on new cars, there's now a new industry standard for measuring print speed, which allows for an "apples-to-apples" comparison between different printer models and brands. The International Organization for Standardization (widely known as ISO) developed this industry approved and internationally accepted standard, specifically for ink jet printers and all-in-ones. It measures "out of the box" (default) print speeds using "real world" printing scenarios, so you can be sure you're getting a product that performs at the speed you need.
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet built in — share one printer with multiple PCs, wired or wirelessly; print, scan and share memory card files between your PC and printer, wirelessly1
- Fastest print speeds in its class — up to 2x faster than competitively priced models2; maximum print speeds of 36 ppm black/color, laser quality print speeds of 15 ppm black and 9.3 ppm color†
- PC-free, borderless photos in a snap — 2.5-inch, tilt LCD screen and built-in memory card slots
- Scan directly to e-mail4 — restore the color to old, faded photos; better than the competition
- Superior image enhancement tools — red-eye removal, automatic photo restoration, Automatic Photo Correction and more
- Save time — make multiple copies (1 — 99) with one touch; instantly reduce and enlarge copies 25 – 400%
- Manual Two-sided printing1 — a great way to save paper
- Replace only the color you need — individual ink cartridges, available in different sizes
- Truly touchable photos and documents — instant-dry ink for smudge, fade and water resistant prints
- Unsurpassed print quality — get sharp documents and photos with precision detail and more accurate color
- Standard ink set included — includes one 69 Black ink cartridge and three 69 color ink cartridges
- Packaging Specifications — Dimensions 20.3 x 9.1 x 15.7 in (W x D x H) and Weight 16.5 lb.
- Save up to 50% of your paper supply with manual, two-sided printing1
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Designed to be Recycled5
|Recommended Supplies || |
Epson Ink Supplies
69 DURABrite Ultra Black ink cartridge (T069120)
69 DURABrite Ultra Cyan ink cartridge (T069220)
69 DURABrite Ultra Magenta ink cartridge (T069320)
69 DURABrite Ultra Yellow ink cartridge (T069420)
69 DURABrite Ultra color multi-pack (3 colors) (T069520)
*69 for standard-capacity
Epson Paper Supplies
Premium Presentation Paper Matte Double-sided 8.5 x 11 in, 50 sheets (S041568)
Bright White Paper 8.5 x 11 in, 500 sheets (S041586)
Presentation Paper Matte 8.5 x 11 in, 100 sheets (S041062)
Premium Photo Paper Semi-gloss 8.5 x 11 in, 20 sheets (S041331)
Premium Photo Paper Glossy 4 x 6 in, 100 sheets (S041727)
What’s in the Box
- Stylus NX515 All-in-One
- Instruction booklet
- CD-ROM containing printer drivers and software (Windows and Macintosh®)
- One 69 Black ink cartridge
- One 69 Cyan ink cartridge
- One 69 Magenta ink cartridge
- One 69 Yellow ink cartridge
Epson Stylus NX series
Smart. Simple. Amazing.
Extraordinary results are easy to achieve with an Epson NX series product. Ideal for all your everyday projects, these fast, affordable all-in-ones deliver quality without compromise. With award-winning ink jet technology and smart, intuitive features, Epson NX series products ensure premium quality results at a price that’s sure to please.
- Some functions may not be supported by Mac®, like two-sided printing and accessing memory cards when the All-in-One is networked.
- Printing black text in default mode compared to ink jet all-in-ones priced at $149 or less as of January 2009.
- Ink fade resistance ratings based on accelerated testing of unframed color prints in indoor display conditions. Claim that documents resist fading up to six times longer is based on accelerated testing of unframed color prints on plain paper in indoor display conditions. Actual print stability will vary according to light intensity, temperature, humidity and other factors. Epson does not guarantee the longevity of prints. See www.wilhelm-research.com
- Scan to e-mail works with MAPI-Type e-mail programs such as Microsoft® Outlook, but not with web-based e-mail programs such as Yahoo or Gmail™.
- See our website for convenient and reasonable recycling options at www.epson.com/recycle