5.0 out of 5 stars Yes for PictureMate 200 series - Pal, Snap, and Flash!
This should be the correct print pack for PictureMate 200 series printers. If you have a PictureMate Pal, Snap, or Flash printer, you can order EITHER T5846 for 150 glossy prints or T5845-M for 100 matte prints.

Published on May 9, 2007 by book_review_grrl

2.0 out of 5 stars Careful.... had 2 faulty packs in a row
I have 4 of these printers that I use for special events at the church. I bought 4 packs of ink for Halloween and one of them gave me the low ink notice after only printing about 10 of the auto nozzle clean prints.

I thought it might be a fluke, so I just let it print until it ran out, which was about 20 prints later.

I threw that cartridge...
Published on December 12, 2010 by Winston Baccus

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes for PictureMate 200 series - Pal, Snap, and Flash!, May 9, 2007
This review is from: Epson T5845-M PictureMate Print Pack Includes Inkjet Cartridge, 100 Sheets Matte Photo Paper (Office Product)

If the box does not specifically say that it is for PictureMate Series 200 printers (Pal, Snap, and Flash) - DON'T BUY IT! You will end up with the wrong size cartridge. T5570, T5570-M, and "270" cartridges are not compatible with the PictureMate 200 series.

2.0 out of 5 stars Careful.... had 2 faulty packs in a row, December 12, 2010

I threw that cartridge away.

This weekend, I bought 6 print packs and 1 of them did did the same thing. Reported low-ink after only printing the Auto Nozzle prints.

I haven't printed any prints from the cartridge, I ejected it and put it back in the box.

$33 is a lot to spend to only get 20-30 prints out of a cartridge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great studio quality pictures!, May 13, 2008
This matte paper is textured and used with the Epson Dash gives superb quality. It looks like I printed it at the store but better! I will keep buying this product as I am printing more pictures at home now than ever before.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not enough ink!, January 30, 2010
I really love the matte paper instead of using the glossy packs, it looks so much nicer and more professional - however I've gone through 2 print packs already and with each pack, by the time the cartridge runs out of ink, I still have about 30-40 sheets left. Makes me feel kinda sad - you buy a pack expecting to get about 100 prints but it doesn't happen (at least not for me). But I will keep buying them only because I have the picturemate printer and I love it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great picture quality, but..., September 28, 2010
We just love the photos we can print at home now but the ink always runs out way before the paper does. Epson needs to have an option of just buying the ink cartridge at a cheaper price so we can get rid of all this extra photo paper!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great printer and great product, May 2, 2008
M. Herdeen (Monmouth County, NJ) - See all my reviews
Pick up the printer that uses this print pack for $35 from Epson site and it makes GREAT prints. We had a problem with the original ink cartridge (lines printing down the photos) and Amazon shipped us a new one right away. New cartridge had no problems.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice paper, June 30, 2008
S. Berger "Photographer" (La Pine, OR United States) - See all my reviews
Nice paper with matte finish that helps hide fingerprints! I do prefer the glossy finish a bit more as it makes the photos look just a bit crisper.

* T5845-M ASIN-B000OCMVLU

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful prints, slightly more expensive than photo lab but better quality!, August 13, 2014
The little photo printer that uses this Print Pack is without a doubt one of the best photo printers I have ever had. In my opinion the prints produced by these Print Packs are actually better quality than what you received from a photo lab. Each package contains a fresh ink cartridge and 100 sheets of photo paper. The nice thing about this approach is that you always have a fresh ink cartridge when you change paper. Often you will have enough ink left over after printing all of the included 100 sheets to print more photos so be sure to hang on to any unused paper from previous packs.

I have never had a new ink cartridge not print at least the number of pieces of photo paper included.

The only downside to the print packs that I have discovered is that it is a little more expensive than going to a traditional photolab on a cost per print basis. But as mentioned previously the print quality of these print page packs are actually better than a photo lab so that makes up for the difference in price.

If you have one of the Epson picture mate photo printers you cannot go wrong with these photo packs. Recommended!