Designed for Simplicity. The Epson Stylus NX430 packs quality and performance into one space-saving printer. Part of the new line of Epson Small-in-Ones, it fits perfectly in virtually any setting. And, it features Epson Connect, so you can enjoy instant wireless printing from popular mobile devices. It's easy to share your Small-in-One with Easy Epson Wireless setup and the latest in wireless technology. Use the 2.5" LCD, smart touch panel and built-in card slots to print brilliant photos - PC-free. Whatever you're printing, you can focus on what's important thanks to whisper quiet operation. You even can scan and archive important documents, quickly produce color copies, and use the image enhancement tools to get perfect photos.Operating Systems: Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows XP SP1 or higher (32-bit), Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.4.11, 10.5.8, 10.6.x, 10.7.x, and 10.8.x.
From the Manufacturer
Epson Stylus® NX430 Small-in-One
Print | Copy | Scan | Photo | Wi-Fi
|WHY BUY? |
Designed for Simplicity
The Epson Stylus NX430 packs quality and performance into one space-saving printer. Part of the new line of Epson Small-in-Ones, it fits perfectly in virtually any setting. And, it features Epson Connect, so you can enjoy instant wireless printing from popular mobile devices¹. It’s easy to share your Small-in-One with Easy Epson Wireless setup and the latest in wireless technology. Use the 2.5" LCD, smart touch panel and built-in card slots to print brilliant photos — PC-free. Whatever you’re printing, you can focus on what’s important thanks to whisperquiet operation. You even can scan and archive important documents, quickly produce color copies, and use the image enhancement tools to get perfect photos.
LCD, touch panel & card slots for easy photo printing — PC-free
Easy setup — connect to your wireless network in seconds²
Fast print speeds without compromising quality
Epson Connect — instant wireless printing from popular mobile devices¹
Replace only the color you need with individual ink cartridges
Set up your wireless network in seconds
Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ n to quickly and easily share
your Small-in-One at home with multiple PCs²
Print photos PC-free
Built-in card slots and large, 2.5” color LCD and touch panel
Focus on what’s important
Space-saving design; great performance
Replace only the color you need
Individual ink cartridges, available in different sizes
Durable, long-lasting prints with
instant-dry ink; smudge, fade and water resistant
Share one Small-in-One wirelessly
Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n, for faster printing
from virtually anywhere in your home²
Instant wireless printing from popular mobile devices¹
Quality without compromise
Fast, high quality printing
Quality without compromise
What is ISO ppm?
ISO ppm is based on the international standard for measuring print speed. Black and color print speeds are determined in default, single-side mode in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity. See www.epson.com/printspeed for details, including complete ISO reports.
| ADDITIONAL FEATURES/BENEFITS |
- Wireless printing and scanning — share one small-in-one at home, now with Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n²
- Easy Epson Wireless — connect to your wireless network in seconds
- Save time — make multiple copies (1 – 99) with one touch
- Replace only the color you need — individual ink cartridges, available in different sizes*
- Quality and speed in one machine — fast printing, copying and scanning, thanks to innovative technology from Epson
- Better image automatically — red-eye removal, photo restoration, and correction of over/underexposed images
- Truly touchable photos and documents — instant-dry ink for smudge, fade and water resistant prints; even highlighter friendly
- Epson Connect — get instant, wireless printing of photos and attachments right from smartphones, iPads, tablets and popular mobile devices¹
- Quick, high-quality scanning up to 2400 dpi — scan important papers, recipes, bills, report cards and photos and save them as JPEGs or PDFs, with or without a PC
- Product protection you can count on — One-year limited warranty, Quick product exchange
- Packaging Specifications (W x D x H) — Dimensions: Printing 15.4" x 20.8" x 11.0", Storage 15.4" x 11.8" x 5.7" and Weight 8.8 lb.
| WHAT'S IN THE BOX |
- Epson Stylus NX430 Small-in-One
- Instruction booklets
- CD-ROM with drivers
- Power cord
- Four DURABrite® Ultra Ink Cartridges:
- One 124 Black ink cartridge
- Three 124 color ink cartridges: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
|EPSON INK SUPPLIES|
- 124 DURABrite Ultra Black ink cartridge, Moderate-capacity (T124120)
- 124 DURABrite Ultra Cyan ink cartridge, Moderate-capacity (T124220)
- 124 DURABrite Ultra Magenta ink cartridge, Moderate-capacity (T124320)
- 124 DURABrite Ultra Yellow ink cartridge, Moderate-capacity (T124420)
- 124 DURABrite Ultra Color MultiPack, Moderate-capacity (T124520)
| || |
- Save up to 50% on paper with manual, two-sided printing3
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Designed to be recycled4
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport partner5
- Smaller product and package than previous models – uses less natural resources
* Yields based on ISO/IEC 24711 tests in default mode printing continuously. Actual yields will be lower with higher-density images, hot or dusty conditions, less frequent printing, or printing predominantly with one color. All ink colors are used for printing and all-in-one maintenance, and all colors have to be installed for printing. For print quality, part of the ink from the included cartridges is used for printer startup and a variable amount of ink remains in the cartridges after the "replace cartridge" signal. For details, see www.epson.com/cartridgeinfo
†ISO ppm is based on ISO/IEC 24734. Black and color print speeds are determined in default, single-side mode, in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity. See www.epson.com/printspeed for details, including complete ISO reports.
Epson, Epson Stylus and MicroPiezo are registered trademarks, Epson Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark and Better Products for a Better Future is a trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation. DURABrite is a registered trademark and Small-in-One is a trademark of Epson America, Inc. Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. SmartWay is a service mark of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2011 Epson America, Inc. 6/11
- See www.epson.com/connect regarding compatible devices and apps.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n certified; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Visit www.wi-fi.org/files/11nbasics_glossary.pdf for more information.
- Some applications and/or functions may not be supported under Mac OS X.
- See our website for convenient and reasonable recycling options at www.epson.com/recycle
- SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.