Epson WorkForce 310 Color Inkjet All-in-One Printer (C11CA49201)
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Save time- laser quality documents at up to 2x the speed of leading competitive ink jet printers
- Speed through critical documents- maximum speed of 36 ppm black/20 ppm color; laser quality speeds of 16 ppm black/5.5 ppm color
- Built-in Ethernet with wireless networking capability; connect to your wireless router using the Ethernet port and print wirelessly
- Get more done - 30-page Auto Document Feeder to quickly copy, scan or fax stacks of originals
- High-speed faxing in black and color - as fast as 3 sec per page; speed dial storage up to 60 numbers; fax memory up to 180 pages
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
What the press is saying:
|"The balance of features and price is enough to make the WorkForce 310 the Editors' Choice for budget light duty printing in a small or home office." David M. Stone, PC Mag.com (7.28.09)|
|WorkForce 310 Named Winner of Roundup on Databazaar Blog|
"The Review Roundup winner this week appears to be the Epson WorkForce 310, which earned an Editor's Choice from PC Magazine..." Staff, Databazaar Blog (8.7.09)
Professional quality without compromise
Print proposals with crisp, sharp text and brochures with pro quality color. With WorkForce 310, you always get exceptional quality, without sacrificing speed. This powerful performer boasts ISO print speeds of 16 ISO ppm black/5.5 ISO ppm color†, which makes this all-in-one the world’s fastest in its class1
Built-in Ethernet with wireless networking capability
Use the built-in Ethernet to share your all-in-one among multiple computers. Or, connect to the Ethernet port of a wireless router for wireless printing and more3. (Computer, wireless router and Ethernet cable not included.)
Productivity for your busy pace
WorkForce 310 makes it easy to work more efficiently. Use the built-in, 30-page Auto Document Feeder to quickly copy, scan and fax stacks of documents. Fax important documents (in black-and-white or color) in as fast as 3 seconds per page or save up to 180 pages in memory. Store up to numbers with the convenient speed dial list. Or, program your five most frequently dialed numbers using the dedicated speed dial buttons on the control panel. With the included PC Fax, you can even send a fax right from your computer without having to print out the sheet and then fax it.4 It’s a great way to save time and paper! And, when you use WorkForce 310 to scan in a document, and you’re connected to a network, this innovative all-in-one allows you to specify which computer you’d like to send the file to.
Protect important documents
While many competitive inks often take several minutes to dry, prints made with instant-dry DURABrite® Ultra Ink allow you to share documents and photos immediately after printing. Prints are smudge, fade and water resistant. And, they’re highlighter friendly too. Now, it’s easier than ever to protect important documents.
Smart ink system
Individual ink cartridges give you control over ink usage. Replace only the cartridge you need! There are even high-capacity cartridges available. And, with dual Black cartridges, you get about two times more prints.5 So, you can print more and change cartridges less often.
Best of all, with DURABrite Ultra Ink, only one set of cartridges is necessary to print top quality documents or photos. There’s no need to spend additional money on optional photo inks.
Save energy, save paper
Saving is easy with WorkForce 310 — you save money and paper. In fact, with manual, two-sided printing, you’ll save up to 50% of your paper supply.6 And, you’ll save energy too because WorkForce 310 uses up to 70% less power than a laser printer.2
Product protection you can count on
With WorkForce 310, you get phone support, without charge, for the life of the product.7 And, when you register your product, you can get access to an exclusive web site for business templates, “how-to” tutorials, and other useful resources, plus exclusive offers. WorkForce 310 comes with a 1-year limited warranty, which includes quick product exchange, so you can rest easy knowing you have dependable service and support.
Be more informedThe new international ISO print speed standard
Print speed is critically important when buying a printer or all-in-one. But how do you compare print speeds when different manufacturers measure in different ways? Now you can. Much like the "MPG" ratings on new cars, there's now a new industry standard for measuring print speed, which allows for an "apples-to-apples" comparison between different printer models and brands. The International Organization for Standardization (widely known as ISO) developed this industry approved and internationally accepted standard, specifically for ink jet printers and all-in-ones. It measures "out of the box" (default) print speeds using "real world" printing scenarios, so you can be sure you're getting a product that performs at the speed you need.
- Save time — increase your productivity with the world’s fastest all-in-one1 in its class
- Speed through critical documents — ISO print speeds of 16 ISO ppm black/5.5 ISO ppm color†
- Easily share your printer with others — built-in Ethernet with wireless networking capability; connect to your wireless router using the Ethernet port and print wirelessly3
- Get more done — 30-page Auto Document Feeder to quickly copy, scan or fax stacks of originals
- PC fax — fax documents directly from your computer4
- High-speed faxing in black and color — as fast as 3 sec per page; speed dial storage up to 60 numbers; fax memory up to 180 pages
- Protect important documents — smudge, fade and water resistant prints; documents rival those from a laser printer; highlighter-friendly too
- Save energy — uses up to 70% less power than a laser printer2
- Save paper — save up to 50% of your paper supply with manual, two-sided printing6
- Print twice as much — get about 2x more prints with two Black cartridges5
- Individual ink cartridges — replace only the color you need
- Product protection you can count on — 1-year limited warranty; phone support, without charge, for the life of the product7; plus, access to exclusive templates, tutorials and offers with product registration
- Uses up to 70% less power than a laser printer6
- Save up to 50% of your paper supply with manual, two-sided printing5
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Designed to be Recycled8
|Recommended Supplies|| |
Epson Ink Supplies
What’s in the Box
- WorkForce 310 all-in-one
- Instruction manual
- CD-ROM with drivers and bonus software
- Power cord
- Telephone cord
- 5 DURABrite Ultra Ink cartridges; two 69 Standard-capacity Black ink cartridges and three 69 standard-capacity color ink cartridges: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
Engineered for business.
Show the world what your business is made of with WorkForce, Epson’s exclusive line of printers and all-in-ones that are engineered for better business productivity. Get laser quality output at laser fast speeds from a product you can rely on.
† ISO ppm is based on the new international standard for measuring print speed. Black and color print speeds are determined in default, single-sided mode in accordance with ISO/ICE 24734.
- Fastest in its class; 50% faster than the competition printing black text in default, single-sided mode, in accordance with ISO/ICE 24734. Compared to ink jet all-in-ones priced at $199 or less, as of September 2009, based on independent testing.
- Compared to the best selling monochrome and color multifunction laser printers available for $499 or less as of January 1, 2009. Actual power savings will vary by product model and usage.
- Ethernet connectivity built in. Wireless printing requires an Ethernet cable (CAT 5) and a wireless router set to DHCP. Performance may vary.
- For sending faxes on Windows® only.
- Two Black cartridges allow about twice as much black printing as compared to printing with a single Black cartridge.
- Some applications and/or functions, like two-sided printing, may not be supported by Mac®.
- Epson provides phone support without charge for the life of the product. Telephone toll charges may apply.
- See our website for convenient and reasonable recycling options at www.epson.com/recycle.
|This Product Is ENERGY STAR® Qualified|
Products that earn the ENERGY STAR prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy-efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy--plus they help us all save money while making a difference. Find out more about ENERGY STAR.
Top Customer Reviews
Again, this is a great, low cost, AIO, with lower ink costs than the one I now have, and I never had the first issue with it. My primary printout consisted of recipes, pages from the internet, and greeting cards, and making copies of various items. Great for the home user, or low volume small office.
*** Original Review - Sept 2009 ***
Overview of my setup - Cradlepoint MBR1000 WiFi router (for mobile broadband) with 2 laptops and 1 netbook connecting via WiFi, all WinXP. I have one Vista pc but it's currently comatose so I won't be able to review the Vista compatibility (and more than likely when I fix it rather than reinstalling Vista I'll go to Win7). Epson 310 is connected via ethernet to the router, giving me a WiFi network printer without the price of a WiFi printer.
I don't expect an All-In-One to be perfect at any one thing.Read more ›
So for instance, right now the Magenta cartridge is empty. Well, ya don't need Magenta to print in black only, right? So what's the deal? Nope, can't default it over to just black. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
Fast, inexpensive, individual inks, networked, quality feel, good print quality.
New genuine Epson ink is relatively cheap (best value is 68 high capacity two-pack).
Not an ink miser, but you can print draft/economy. Average ink usage.
Loud startup/paper feed, but it has a "quiet" mode setting that helps some.
Had it about a month now, no issues.
Be sure to not overfill paper input tray. Too much paper = paperjam
First, the fax function. Every other manufacturer in the world knows that you build it so that if the fax hears a fax tone it will pick up. Epson doesn't. Either it always picks up, or it never picks up. I have to tell people to call me before they send a fax so that I can stand by the printer and be ready to receive the fax. That is the most absurd way to do faxes.
Second, the scan, which impact both the fax and the scanner. It jams far too easily. If the paper has been folded, such as a letter or a bill, then it will jam every time. You have to do flatbed scanning, which is fine if you are only doing a scan but is not feasible if you are doing a fax.
Third, the inks. This is the only think I like about it, that it has five ink cartridges. It has red, yellow, blue, and two blacks. But if any of them are empty, there goes your ability to print. "I'm sorry, I cannot print your black and white document, you are out of blue ink." Say what? Plus the inks are above average in price.
Fourth, the alignment. God help you if you need to align this printer. The test pages don't help you. Itty bitty dots that you have to use a magnifying glass to determine where are the alignment lines. The vertical can almost be aligned. If you need to align the horizontal it is easier to just pop out and reinsert the ink cartridges because they simply don't align.
This simply is one of the worst printers I ever had the misfortune to purchase, and I will never buy another Epson product again.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is the first Epson anything I've owned. I've always bought HP products. I've always been very satisfied with HP ,but I thought I would give Epson a try. Read morePublished 5 months ago by carol cochran
See the others about the ink cartridges and when 1 runs out, it will not function...never will I buy from EPSON again--this is simply a means to force people to buy EPSON ink when... Read morePublished 7 months ago by CJT
I purchase three of these printers one of them started having problems right after I replace the ink it was printing half of the letter so purchase an HP wireless and I loved it :Published 8 months ago by miguel anguiano
Works fine. Easy ordering and delivery. Love the results, don't like the expensive ink cartridge replacements.Published 10 months ago by Rappingranny
absolute worst printer ever.
every time I try to print something it is a new issue. Heads clogged, ink out (stopping all functions), feeding roll mis aligned. Read more
Pretty much all the negative reviews mention the same flaws we saw: it sucks down ink, when one cartridge out f the 5 is empty it fails to print at all, and there's no way to make... Read morePublished 16 months ago by A. Trotter
Should be called the Epson WorkHORSE 310. We use this deliberately for business, and this All in One (AIO) delivers and then some. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Inspector Gadget
This thing is a piece of wet garbage. It won't print anything even though I replaced the black ink. I've worked on copiers so I know I installed them correctly. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Thomas Oak
Holy bejeezus! All I ever do is replace the ink cartridges. And it's not because I print a lot. This is the printer in my home office that I use only once in a while. Read morePublished 23 months ago by AJS San Diego