Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4530 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax, iOS/Tablet/Smartphone/AirPrint Compatible (C11CB33201)
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- World's fastest automatic two-sided printer, ideal for busy workgroups
- 50% lower printing cost than color lasers, professional prints at a lower cost than laser prints
- 30-page two-sided Auto Document Feeder to quickly copy, scan or fax stacks of one or two-sided originals, saves 50% of your paper supply
- Extra-large ink cartridges available, print up to four reams of paper without changing ink
- Remarkable durability, 20,000-page duty cycle for added peace of mind
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
WorkForce® Pro WP-4530 All-in-One
Print | Copy | Scan | Fax | Ethernet | Wi-Fi®
|WHY BUY? |
Engineered for Productivity
At twice the speed of inkjets and featuring the World’s Fastest auto two-sided print speeds², plus automatic two-sided copying/scanning/faxing, the WorkForce Pro WP-4530 delivers professional quality output at half the cost of color laser printing.¹ Boasting two-sided print speeds of 9.2 ISO ppm (black) and 7.1 ISO ppm (color)†, this ultra efficient all-in-one moves at your busy pace. Offering remarkable productivity, it features a 330-sheet paper capacity and a 20,000-page duty cycle10. Use the 30-page two-sided Auto Document Feeder to quickly copy, scan or fax one- or two-sided documents. Best of all, the WP-4530 offers low hassle, extra large, easy to install cartridges, with a high-yield of 2400 pages Black, 1200 pages color. Built-in wireless networking4 makes it easy to share your all-in-one with others. And, direct mobile printing5 ensures you’ll be able to print and scan from virtually any room.
WHAT THE PRESS IS SAYING:
For heavy business printing, extra large cartridges available*
50% lower printing cost than color laser¹
World's Fastest automatic two-sided printing²
580-sheet paper capacity with two trays for added convenience
80-sheet rear-feed tray for envelopes, labels & card stock
50% Lower printing costs¹
High-quality output at a lower cost than lasers
Extra large ink cartridges available
Print up to 4 reams of paper with one set of cartridges³
Save 50% of your paper supply
Built-in, automatic two-sided printing, copying, scanning and faxing
World's Fastest business ink jet printer²
Faster than any other competitive ink jet printer
Mobile device printing5
Printing wirelessly from your smartphone, iPad®, tablet or computer
Reload paper less often
330-sheet paper capacity, with 80-sheet rear-feed tray for envelopes and labels
†What is ISO ppm?
ISO ppm is based on the international standard for measuring print speed. Black and color print speeds are determined in default, single-side mode, in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Black and color two-sided print speeds are determined in two-sided mode, in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity.
See www.epson.com/printspeed for details, including complete ISO reports.
| ADDITIONAL FEATURES |
| WHAT'S IN THE BOX ||EPSON INK SUPPLIES|
*Replacement cartridge yields based on ISO/IEC 24711 tests in default mode printing continuously. Actual yields will be lower with higher-density images, hot or dusty conditions, less frequent printing, or printing predominantly with one color. All ink colors are used for printing and all-in-one maintenance, and all colors have to be installed for printing. For print quality, part of the ink from the included cartridges is used for printer startup and a variable amount of ink remains in the cartridges after the “replace cartridge” signal. For details, see www.epson.com/cartridgeinfo
†ISO ppm is based on the new international standard for measuring print speed. Black and color print speeds are determined in default, single-side mode in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Black and color two-sided print speeds are determined in two-sided mode in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity. See www.epson.com/printspeed for details, including complete ISO reports.
- Compared with best-selling color laser all-in-ones priced at $499 or less, as of December 2010. Calculation based on continuous printing with highest-capacity cartridges. Actual savings will vary based on print task and use conditions.
- Fastest in its class; printing black text in default, two-sided mode, in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Compared to ink jet all-in-ones priced at $499 or less, as of January 2011, based on manufacturers’ rated ISO speeds or independent testing.
- 676XL Black Ink cartridge prints about 2400 ISO pages. 676XL color ink cartridges print about 1200 ISO pages on average.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n certified; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Visit www.wi-.org/les/11nbasics_glossary.pdf for more information.
- See www.epson.com/connect regarding compatible devices and apps.
- Some applications and/or functions may not be supported under Mac® OS X.
- Only printing is supported under Windows Server OS, scanning and bundled applications are not supported.
- Compared to the best-selling monochrome and color multifunction laser printers available for $699 or less as of December 2010. Actual power savings will vary by product model and usage.
- See our website for convenient and reasonable recycling options at www.epson.com/recycle
- Monthly duty cycle is the highest duty a user could expect in a month, based on near-constant operation of a device of this kind. It is not recommended that the device be run at this duty. For best device performance, run the device at the recommended duty.
- SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
- For sending faxes only
Top Customer Reviews
The maintenance box is now available for this printer, however it took months before even tier 2 tech support from epson knew what to tell me. I ordered two from a random website online, now epson finally is stocking them. Overall happy with this printer, chews through ink on normal mode, economy mode is very very light print. My old hp economy mode printed very fast, but a little sloppy, this seems to print no faster, just uses less ink to do it. This printer also can't multi task. My old officejet pro, could print pages while scanning at the same time. This printer is always throwing up "print busy" messages.
With the maintenance box issues long gone, I would highly recommend this printer. We use it in a small office and we print about 1000 pages a week or so, sometimes more. This thing is a work horse, no doubt about it. We never use the fax function ([...Read more ›
The initial test prints were quick and clear, with vibrant and bold colors. It scans quick & clear.
I must admit this printer takes up more space than I expected. I understand ans expect a high performance printer will be larger than an average everyday home printer; however with technological advances rendering electronics smaller each year, I did expect a more compact unit. Be sure to check the dimensions for your work-space. Product Dimensions: 18.2 x 16.5 x 13.4 inches.
This includes 4 separate cartridges / replacements are listed below:
XL Black Ink Cartridge T676XL120
XL Cyan Ink Cartridge T676XL220
XL Magenta Ink Cartridge T676XL320
XL Yellow Ink Cartridge T676XL420
Considering these are extra large cartridges hopefully they will last a long time before needing replacements or refilling. I will update later when they start running out.
So far I am very pleased with this Epson printer. Next on my list of task to try on this printer is connecting to my iPhone. I will update with the results.
**Also no card reader on this printer.
Update 11/19/2011 :
I have just placed an order for a black replacement cartridge. I'm hoping the replacement lasts much longer than the initial cartridge did. I'm starting to have a few issues with this printer. Most noticeable is frequent paper jams, and extra pages being fed.Read more ›
UPDATE Dec 2014: This is still going strong, is my primary printer/scanner. I still use the fax occasionally, but not very often. But technically, still no problems.
Old Review: This printer arrived a few days ago, and it was like Christmas Morning. What tech guy doesn't like playing with new tech stuff? There was so much to play with on this device, that setting it up was just FUN. That's not really an issue with the printer itself, more my perceptions and experiences with it, but I wanted to say it anyway. NOTE: I am using Windows 7 64bit Home Premium.
First off, the thing is BIG. Now I wasn't expecting a tiny little compact thing, mind you. You don't get a full function device like this and expect it to be small. But it was way bigger than I anticipated. It's roughly 18 inches wide by 17 inches deep and 14 inches tall. It didn't fit where my old printer was - the table the old one sat on is JUST too small for this, which made for some shuffling of furniture and whatnot. Additionally, anything other than your default paper gets loaded via a backside paper loader. Your primary paper (for me, 8.5x11) is loaded in a tray that disappears completely inside the printer. But anything else (manual feed, envelopes) go in via the back paper loader, and it extends out the already large footprint of the thing. It's not much, just an inch or two, but you will need some sort of extra space in the back, you can't just push it against a wall, and expect to be able to use the back paper loader. Additionally, anything the device outputs comes out the front.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have had this all-in-one for 4 years. It has worked perfectly until recently. The color cartridges that came with it he finally ran out, and I needed more. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Robert Berg
Had no complaints with this printer until I hit the two-year mark with it. We use it for home (casual use), so it's not over-used. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Shrae
I bought this printer, it will only last for about a year. Then the yellow ink will leak everywhere inside the printer and on the papers you are printing out. What a mess. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Veronica hill
I have printed 3097 pages in this printer and it is dead. It has the yellow ink of death! If you do a search you will find other people with the same problem. Read morePublished 1 month ago by TinyMonster
This is the best printer i have purchased! I am really sad that it broke in a move! The printer has GREAT cost per print compared to any other printer on the market! Read morePublished 1 month ago by TIK4Ever
The yellow ink leaked out of the bottom of the printer and ate through the wood on my desk ruining it.Published 2 months ago by Jonathan
The printer did not work. I had to call Epson directly and they actually stood behind the printer not working and sent me another refurbished unit. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer