From the Manufacturer
WorkForce® Pro WP-4530 All-in-One
Print | Copy | Scan | Fax | Ethernet | Wi-Fi®
|WHY BUY? |
Engineered for Productivity
At twice the speed of inkjets and featuring the World’s Fastest auto two-sided print speeds², plus automatic two-sided copying/scanning/faxing, the WorkForce Pro WP-4530 delivers professional quality output at half the cost of color laser printing.¹ Boasting two-sided print speeds of 9.2 ISO ppm (black) and 7.1 ISO ppm (color)†, this ultra efficient all-in-one moves at your busy pace. Offering remarkable productivity, it features a 330-sheet paper capacity and a 20,000-page duty cycle10. Use the 30-page two-sided Auto Document Feeder to quickly copy, scan or fax one- or two-sided documents. Best of all, the WP-4530 offers low hassle, extra large, easy to install cartridges, with a high-yield of 2400 pages Black, 1200 pages color. Built-in wireless networking4 makes it easy to share your all-in-one with others. And, direct mobile printing5 ensures you’ll be able to print and scan from virtually any room.
WHAT THE PRESS IS SAYING:
- "The duplex printing speed, at 9.2ppm in black and 7.1ppm in color, is the 'world's fastest auto two-sided print speed' as Epson claims"
- "A new standard feature for the Epson models is the Epson Connect, a mobile printing solution which includes mobile app printing, email printing, Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud print. Print photos, webpages, and documents remotely and wirelessly."
- "The ink jet market is evolving fast, and Epson is staying on top of this by pushing new features (i.e. mobile printing) and selling to more businesses outside of the SOHO market. In addition to this, these machines have very good paper-handling capacity (especially the WP-4540) and per-page operating costs. We give the WorkForce Pro WP-4530 and Pro WP-4540 our Editor’s Choice Award."
~Better Buys for Business, (October 2011)
For heavy business printing, extra large cartridges available*
50% lower printing cost than color laser¹
World's Fastest automatic two-sided printing²
580-sheet paper capacity with two trays for added convenience
80-sheet rear-feed tray for envelopes, labels & card stock
50% Lower printing costs¹
High-quality output at a lower cost than lasers
Extra large ink cartridges available
Print up to 4 reams of paper with one set of cartridges³
Save 50% of your paper supply
Built-in, automatic two-sided printing, copying, scanning and faxing
World's Fastest business ink jet printer²
Faster than any other competitive ink jet printer
Mobile device printing5
Printing wirelessly from your smartphone, iPad®, tablet or computer
Reload paper less often
330-sheet paper capacity, with 80-sheet rear-feed tray for envelopes and labels
†What is ISO ppm?
ISO ppm is based on the international standard for measuring print speed. Black and color print speeds are determined in default, single-side mode, in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Black and color two-sided print speeds are determined in two-sided mode, in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity.
See www.epson.com/printspeed for details, including complete ISO reports.
| ADDITIONAL FEATURES |
- Remarkable durability — 20,000-page duty cycle for added peace of mind10
- Built-in networking4 — easily connect and share with others in your workgroup via wireless or wired networking
- Professional quality color — print attention-getting marketing materials or presentations that exceed your clients expectations
- Do more — 30-page two-sided Auto Document Feeder to quickly copy, scan or fax stacks of one- or two-sided originals
- Smudge, fade and water resistant documents — ink won't run or smear
- PC-Fax — fax documents directly from your computer12
- High-speed faxing in black and color — as fast as 3 sec per page; speed dial storage up to 60 numbers; fax memory up to 180 pages
- Epson Connect — get instant wireless printing from popular mobile devices5
- Packaging Specifications (W x D x H) — Dimensions: Printing 18.2" x 25.3" x 15.2", Storage 18.2" x 16.5" x 13.4" and Weight 22.0 lb.
| WHAT'S IN THE BOX |
- WorkForce Pro WP-4530 All-in-One
- Instruction booklets
- CD-ROM with drivers6
- Free sample paper pack
- Power cord
- Telephone cord
- 4 DURABrite® Ultra Ink Cartridges*:
- Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
Included cartridges print about 1000 black and 900 color pages*
|EPSON INK SUPPLIES|
- 676XL DURABrite Ultra — XL Black ink cartridge (T676XL120)
- 676XL DURABrite Ultra — XL Cyan ink cartridge (T676XL220)
- 676XL DURABrite Ultra — XL Magenta ink cartridge (T676XL320)
- 676XL DURABrite Ultra — XL Yellow ink cartridge (T676XL420)
| || |
- Uses up to 70% less power than laser printers8
- Save up to 50% of your paper supply with automatic, two-sided printing
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Designed to be recycled9
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport partner11
*Replacement cartridge yields based on ISO/IEC 24711 tests in default mode printing continuously. Actual yields will be lower with higher-density images, hot or dusty conditions, less frequent printing, or printing predominantly with one color. All ink colors are used for printing and all-in-one maintenance, and all colors have to be installed for printing. For print quality, part of the ink from the included cartridges is used for printer startup and a variable amount of ink remains in the cartridges after the “replace cartridge” signal. For details, see www.epson.com/cartridgeinfo
†ISO ppm is based on the new international standard for measuring print speed. Black and color print speeds are determined in default, single-side mode in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Black and color two-sided print speeds are determined in two-sided mode in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity. See www.epson.com/printspeed for details, including complete ISO reports.
Epson is a registered trademark, Epson Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark and Better Products for a Better Future is a trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation. DURABrite and WorkForce are registered trademarks of Epson America, Inc. Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc. SmartWay is a service mark of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2011 Epson America, Inc. 6/11
- Compared with best-selling color laser all-in-ones priced at $499 or less, as of December 2010. Calculation based on continuous printing with highest-capacity cartridges. Actual savings will vary based on print task and use conditions.
- Fastest in its class; printing black text in default, two-sided mode, in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Compared to ink jet all-in-ones priced at $499 or less, as of January 2011, based on manufacturers’ rated ISO speeds or independent testing.
- 676XL Black Ink cartridge prints about 2400 ISO pages. 676XL color ink cartridges print about 1200 ISO pages on average.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n certified; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Visit www.wi-.org/les/11nbasics_glossary.pdf for more information.
- See www.epson.com/connect regarding compatible devices and apps.
- Some applications and/or functions may not be supported under Mac® OS X.
- Only printing is supported under Windows Server OS, scanning and bundled applications are not supported.
- Compared to the best-selling monochrome and color multifunction laser printers available for $699 or less as of December 2010. Actual power savings will vary by product model and usage.
- See our website for convenient and reasonable recycling options at www.epson.com/recycle
- Monthly duty cycle is the highest duty a user could expect in a month, based on near-constant operation of a device of this kind. It is not recommended that the device be run at this duty. For best device performance, run the device at the recommended duty.
- SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
- For sending faxes only
Epson C11CB33201 WorkForce Pro WP-4530 Color Inkjet Wireless All-In-One Printer with Fax, features the world's fastest auto two-sided print speeds, plus automatic two-sided copying, scanning and faxing. The WorkForce Pro WP-4530 delivers professional quality output while getting up to 50% less cost per page than color laser. Boasting two-sided print speeds of 9.2 ISO ppm (black) and 7.1 ISO ppm (color), this ultra efficient all-in-one move at your busy pace. Offering remarkable productivity, it features a 330-sheet paper capacity and a 20,000-page duty cycle. Use the 30-page two-sided Auto Document Feeder to quickly copy, scan or fax one- or two-sided documents. The WP-4530 offers low hassle, extra-large, easy to install cartridges, with a high-yield of 2400 pages Black, 1200 pages color. Built-in wireless networking makes it easy to share your all-in-one printer with others. And, direct mobile printing ensures to print and scan from virtually any room. The WorkForce Pro 4530 has a lower capacity, offers a touch panel and LCD screen for access all printer functions. Features include an auto-duplexer and ENERGY STAR certification.