This world’s fastest ink jet all-in-one brings you the speed you need to keep your business moving. Get the high performance features you need to create impressive brochures, client–ready reports or everyday invoices and documents. With built–in Wi–Fi and Ethernet networking, WorkForce 610 makes it easy to print wirelessly from one PC or multiple PC’s, whether it’s to print, copy, scan or fax. It boasts a 30–page Auto Document Feeder and ISO print speeds of 15 ISO ppm black/9.3 ISO ppm color – rated using ISO standard. Smudge, fade and water resistant prints mean you can print everyday documents for immediate distribution and handle them immediately when they come off the printer. And, it uses up to 70% less energy than a laser printer when printing daily jobs.
From the Manufacturer
Power. Speed. Productivity. – This world’s fastest ink jet all-in-one1 brings you the speed you need to keep your business moving. Get the high performance features you need to create impressive brochures, client–ready reports or everyday invoices and documents. With built–in Wi–Fi and Ethernet networking, WorkForce 610 makes it easy to print wirelessly from one PC or multiple PC’s, whether it’s to print, copy, scan or fax. It boasts a 30–page Auto Document Feeder and ISO print speeds2 of 15 ISO ppm black/9.3 ISO ppm color – rated using ISO standard. Smudge, fade and water resistant prints mean you can print everyday documents for immediate distribution and handle them immediately when they come off the printer. And, it uses up to 70% less energy than a laser printer when printing daily jobs.3
Professional quality without compromise
Print proposals with crisp, sharp text and brochures with pro quality color. With WorkForce 610, you always get exceptional quality, without sacrificing speed. This powerful performer boasts ISO print speeds2 of 15 ISO ppm black/9.3 ISO ppm color, which means it’s the world’s fastest all-in-one1 in its class.
Built–in Wi–Fi and Ethernet
Easily share your all–in–one with multiple computers. Use the Ethernet port for wired networking. Or, go wireless with convenient Wi–Fi networking.
Productivity for your busy pace
WorkForce 610 makes it easy to work more efficiently. Use the built–in, 30–page Auto Document Feeder to quickly copy, scan and fax stacks of documents. Fax important documents (in black–and–white or color) in as fast as 3 seconds per page. Store up to 60 numbers with the convenient speed dial list. With the included PC fax software, you can even send a fax right from your computer without having to print out the sheet and then fax it.4 It’s a great way to save time and paper!
Zero ink dry time
While many competitive inks often take several minutes to dry, prints made with instant–dry DURABrite® Ultra Ink allow you to share documents and photos immediately after printing. Prints are smudge, fade and water resistant. Now, it’s easier than ever to protect important documents.
Smart ink system
Individual ink cartridges give you control over ink usage. Replace only the cartridge you need! And, WorkForce 610 comes with a cost–efficient Extra High–capacity Black ink cartridge. Best of all, with DURABrite Ultra Ink, only one set of cartridges is necessary to print top quality documents or photos. There’s no need to spend additional money on optional photo inks.
Save energy, save paper
Saving is easy with WorkForce 610 — you save money, energy and paper. In fact, with manual, two–sided printing, you’ll save up to 50% of your paper supply.5 And, you can save energy too because WorkForce 610 uses up to 70% less power than a laser printer.3
Product protection you can count on
When you register your WorkForce 610, you get a two–year limited warranty and toll–free telephone support,6 plus access to an exclusive web site for business templates, "how–to" tutorials, other useful resources, and exclusive offers. The WorkForce 610 also includes quick product exchange. So, you can rest easy knowing you have dependable service and support.
Advanced MicroPiezo® print head technology
Advanced MicroPiezo print head technology, exclusively from Epson, ensures sharp, accurate ink placement, while optimizing print speeds. With "smart" nozzles, this powerful technology delivers droplets in as many as three sizes, some as small as two picoliters. So, you get laser quality text — fast! And, each print is made to last.
Be more informed The new international ISO print speed standard
Print speed is critically important when buying a printer or all-in-one. But how do you compare print speeds when different manufacturers measure in different ways? Now you can. Much like the "MPG" ratings on new cars, there's now a new industry standard for measuring print speed, which allows for an "apples-to-apples" comparison between different printer models and brands. The International Organization for Standardization (widely known as ISO) developed this industry approved and internationally accepted standard, specifically for ink jet printers and all-in-ones. It measures "out of the box" (default) print speeds using "real world" printing scenarios, so you can be sure you're getting a product that performs at the speed you need.
- Increase your productivity — save time with the world’s fastest all-in-one1 in its class
- Speed through critical documents — ISO print speeds2 of 15 ISO ppm black, 9.3 ISO ppm color
- Dependable — instant–dry ink for smudge, fade and water resistant prints; highlighter–friendly too
- PC fax — save paper by faxing documents directly from your computer4
- Easily share — Wi–Fi for wireless connectivity, and Ethernet for wired networking
- Print three times as much — get about 3x more prints than with our standard 69 ink cartridges, when using the included 97 Extra High–capacity ink cartridge
- Small footprint — takes up less space on your desk
- Save energy — uses up to 70% less power than a laser printer3
- Save paper — save up to 50% of your paper supply with manual, two–sided printing5
- Get more done — 30–page Auto Document Feeder to quickly copy, scan or fax stacks of originals
- High–speed faxing in black and color — as fast as 3 sec per page; speed dial storage up to 60 numbers; fax memory up to 180 pages
- PC–free, borderless photos in a snap — 2.5" LCD and memory card slots for easy transfer of files
- Individual ink cartridges — replace only the color you need
- Product protection you can count on — 2–year limited warranty; phone support, without charge, for the life of the product; plus, access to exclusive templates, tutorials and offers with product registration6
- Weight and Dimensions (W x D x H) — Weight: 18.3 lb, Printing: 18.1" x 22.1" x 12", Storage: 18.1" x 13.6" x 9.3"
- Uses up to 70% less power than a laser printer3
- Save up to 50% of your paper supply with manual, two–sided printing5
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Designed to be Recycled7
|Recommended Supplies || |
Epson Ink Supplies
69 DURABrite Ultra Black ink cartridge (T069120)
69 DURABrite Ultra Cyan ink cartridge (T069220)
69 DURABrite Ultra Magenta ink cartridge (T069320)
69 DURABrite Ultra Yellow ink cartridge (T069420)
69 DURABrite Ultra color multi–pack (3 colors) (T069520)
Epson Paper Supplies
Heavyweight 8.5 x 11 in, Matte Paper, 50 sheets (S041257)
Photo Quality Inkjet Paper, 100 sheets (S041062)
Premium Semi–Gloss Photo Paper 8.5 x 11 in, 20 sheets (S041331)
Premium Glossy Photo Paper 4 x 6 in, 100 sheets (S041727)
What’s in the Box
- WorkForce 610 all–in–one
- Instruction manual
- CD-ROM with drivers and bonus software
- Power cord
- Telephone cord
- 4 DURABrite Ultra Ink cartridges; one 97 Extra High–capacity Black ink cartridge and three 68 High–capacity color ink cartridges: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
Engineered for business.
Show the world what your business is made of with WorkForce, Epson’s exclusive line of printers and all–in–ones that are engineered for better business productivity. Get laser quality output at laser fast speeds for prints that reflect your success.
- Fastest in its class; 50% faster than the competition printing black text in default, single-sided mode, in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Compared to ink jet all-in-ones priced at $199 or less, as of September 2009, based on independent testing.
- ISO ppm is based on the new international standard for measuring print speed. Black and color print speeds are determined in default, single-sided mode in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734.
- Compared to the best selling monochrome and color multifunction laser printers available for $499 or less as of January 1, 2009. Actual power savings will vary by product model and usage.
- For sending faxes, on Windows® only.
- Some applications and/or functions, like two–sided printing, may not be supported by Mac.®
- One–year limited warranty to all purchasers; toll–free support and second–year warranty require registration within 60 days of purchase. With registration, Epson provides free customer phone support for the life of the product. Under warranty, calls are toll free. Offer valid only in the United States.
- See our website for convenient and reasonable recycling options at www.epson.com/recycle
Epson and MicroPiezo are registered trademarks, Epson Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark and Better Products for a Better Future is a trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation. DURABrite and WorkForce are registered trademarks of Epson America, Inc. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2009 Epson America, Inc. 6/09