Epson WorkForce 610 Wireless Color Inkjet All-in-One Printer (C11CA50201)
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Print 2x faster,laser quality
- WiFi/Ethernet Networking
- It has built-in memory card slots
- It has convenient 30 PG ADF
- It has manual 2-sided Printing
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Professional quality without compromise
Print proposals with crisp, sharp text and brochures with pro quality color. With WorkForce 610, you always get exceptional quality, without sacrificing speed. This powerful performer boasts ISO print speeds2 of 15 ISO ppm black/9.3 ISO ppm color, which means it’s the world’s fastest all-in-one1 in its class.
Built–in Wi–Fi and Ethernet
Easily share your all–in–one with multiple computers. Use the Ethernet port for wired networking. Or, go wireless with convenient Wi–Fi networking.
Productivity for your busy pace
WorkForce 610 makes it easy to work more efficiently. Use the built–in, 30–page Auto Document Feeder to quickly copy, scan and fax stacks of documents. Fax important documents (in black–and–white or color) in as fast as 3 seconds per page. Store up to 60 numbers with the convenient speed dial list. With the included PC fax software, you can even send a fax right from your computer without having to print out the sheet and then fax it.4 It’s a great way to save time and paper!
Zero ink dry time
While many competitive inks often take several minutes to dry, prints made with instant–dry DURABrite® Ultra Ink allow you to share documents and photos immediately after printing. Prints are smudge, fade and water resistant. Now, it’s easier than ever to protect important documents.
Smart ink system
Individual ink cartridges give you control over ink usage. Replace only the cartridge you need! And, WorkForce 610 comes with a cost–efficient Extra High–capacity Black ink cartridge. Best of all, with DURABrite Ultra Ink, only one set of cartridges is necessary to print top quality documents or photos. There’s no need to spend additional money on optional photo inks.
Save energy, save paper
Saving is easy with WorkForce 610 — you save money, energy and paper. In fact, with manual, two–sided printing, you’ll save up to 50% of your paper supply.5 And, you can save energy too because WorkForce 610 uses up to 70% less power than a laser printer.3
Product protection you can count on
When you register your WorkForce 610, you get a two–year limited warranty and toll–free telephone support,6 plus access to an exclusive web site for business templates, "how–to" tutorials, other useful resources, and exclusive offers. The WorkForce 610 also includes quick product exchange. So, you can rest easy knowing you have dependable service and support.
Advanced MicroPiezo® print head technology
Advanced MicroPiezo print head technology, exclusively from Epson, ensures sharp, accurate ink placement, while optimizing print speeds. With "smart" nozzles, this powerful technology delivers droplets in as many as three sizes, some as small as two picoliters. So, you get laser quality text — fast! And, each print is made to last.
Be more informedThe new international ISO print speed standard
Print speed is critically important when buying a printer or all-in-one. But how do you compare print speeds when different manufacturers measure in different ways? Now you can. Much like the "MPG" ratings on new cars, there's now a new industry standard for measuring print speed, which allows for an "apples-to-apples" comparison between different printer models and brands. The International Organization for Standardization (widely known as ISO) developed this industry approved and internationally accepted standard, specifically for ink jet printers and all-in-ones. It measures "out of the box" (default) print speeds using "real world" printing scenarios, so you can be sure you're getting a product that performs at the speed you need.
- Increase your productivity — save time with the world’s fastest all-in-one1 in its class
- Speed through critical documents — ISO print speeds2 of 15 ISO ppm black, 9.3 ISO ppm color
- Dependable — instant–dry ink for smudge, fade and water resistant prints; highlighter–friendly too
- PC fax — save paper by faxing documents directly from your computer4
- Easily share — Wi–Fi for wireless connectivity, and Ethernet for wired networking
- Print three times as much — get about 3x more prints than with our standard 69 ink cartridges, when using the included 97 Extra High–capacity ink cartridge
- Small footprint — takes up less space on your desk
- Save energy — uses up to 70% less power than a laser printer3
- Save paper — save up to 50% of your paper supply with manual, two–sided printing5
- Get more done — 30–page Auto Document Feeder to quickly copy, scan or fax stacks of originals
- High–speed faxing in black and color — as fast as 3 sec per page; speed dial storage up to 60 numbers; fax memory up to 180 pages
- PC–free, borderless photos in a snap — 2.5" LCD and memory card slots for easy transfer of files
- Individual ink cartridges — replace only the color you need
- Product protection you can count on — 2–year limited warranty; phone support, without charge, for the life of the product; plus, access to exclusive templates, tutorials and offers with product registration6
- Weight and Dimensions (W x D x H) — Weight: 18.3 lb, Printing: 18.1" x 22.1" x 12", Storage: 18.1" x 13.6" x 9.3"
- Uses up to 70% less power than a laser printer3
- Save up to 50% of your paper supply with manual, two–sided printing5
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Designed to be Recycled7
|Recommended Supplies|| |
Epson Ink Supplies
What’s in the Box
- WorkForce 610 all–in–one
- Instruction manual
- CD-ROM with drivers and bonus software
- Power cord
- Telephone cord
- 4 DURABrite Ultra Ink cartridges; one 97 Extra High–capacity Black ink cartridge and three 68 High–capacity color ink cartridges: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
Engineered for business.
Show the world what your business is made of with WorkForce, Epson’s exclusive line of printers and all–in–ones that are engineered for better business productivity. Get laser quality output at laser fast speeds for prints that reflect your success.
- Fastest in its class; 50% faster than the competition printing black text in default, single-sided mode, in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Compared to ink jet all-in-ones priced at $199 or less, as of September 2009, based on independent testing.
- ISO ppm is based on the new international standard for measuring print speed. Black and color print speeds are determined in default, single-sided mode in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734.
- Compared to the best selling monochrome and color multifunction laser printers available for $499 or less as of January 1, 2009. Actual power savings will vary by product model and usage.
- For sending faxes, on Windows® only.
- Some applications and/or functions, like two–sided printing, may not be supported by Mac.®
- One–year limited warranty to all purchasers; toll–free support and second–year warranty require registration within 60 days of purchase. With registration, Epson provides free customer phone support for the life of the product. Under warranty, calls are toll free. Offer valid only in the United States.
- See our website for convenient and reasonable recycling options at www.epson.com/recycle
Epson and MicroPiezo are registered trademarks, Epson Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark and Better Products for a Better Future is a trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation. DURABrite and WorkForce are registered trademarks of Epson America, Inc. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2009 Epson America, Inc. 6/09
|This Product Is ENERGY STAR® Qualified|
Products that earn the ENERGY STAR prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy-efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy--plus they help us all save money while making a difference. Find out more about ENERGY STAR.
Top Customer Reviews
The set up of this printer is very easy. You can do it through your computer or directly from the printer LCD screen by typing in your router password. I tried both ways and it worked. It prints from my Windows 7 and XP laptops and Mac desktop in different parts of the house. It took about 30 minutes in all from opening the package to printing out the test sheet over wireless, mostly because the packaging tape took some time to get through. The convenience of being able to print or fax remotely from anywhere in my house is a big asset and the prints look great - both normal paper printing and photos.
The advantages of this printer:
++ Wireless printing. What a joy. It's the best thing ever. No more running to the printer with a laptop, or buying a separate printer for the desktop. The whole family can use just one.Read more ›
Setup was easy. I downloaded and installed the latest Epson software from their website. It installed on my Windows 7 laptops very easily. One laptop directly connected to the printer and the other has a wireless connection. In both cases the install, printer discovery, and test prints/scans went well. The software takes longer than expected to install but there were no scary questions or screens so it was just patience.
Setting up the printer to work on my WEP enabled wireless network was easy to do from the printer's front panel. There were front panel diagnostics that allowed me to check if the printer had an IP address so that i could make sure I had the right security keys installed.
The scanner and auto-document feeder work well and are much faster than my more expensive Dell or HP printers. Both a TWAIN and WIA scanner are exposed so it works well with lots of software. For me, interop with Paperport 12 was a must and this has been flawless - much better than the Dell or HP all-in-one printers. I tend to scan 8x10 and legal sizes stuff in the document feeder and that works fine. The adjustment guide only supports A4 & LTR/LGL sized paper so narrower paper may skew when being fed into the auto document feeder.
The paper feed mechanism is on the back of the printer and only holds 100 or so sheets. So good for lighter home / office use versus heavy use. I can easily insert an envelope over the paper to quickly print an occasional envelope.Read more ›
Let me say this.
This printer is really easy to set up. easy to set up wirelessly if u just follow the instruction manual. you cant go wrong unless you dont now about computer. This is very noisy unit when you start printing. overall really good buy. I've using samsung laser printer and had refilled the toner but somehow it is not printing well. the fonts are not dark enuf. so i decided to purchase new one rather than getting new toner or fixing it. I compared this one w/ lexmark and canon.
The reason i chose this one over canon is b/c for canon, their color ink ran out even thought you did not really use color ink. Their answer will be "even for black and white, they use color ink for contrast" or something like that.
The reason i chose this one over lexmark is b/c lexmark, their original ink price is really good compare to any other brands. U know how these days printers are cheap and inks are expensive. lexmark ink price is really good but lexmark, they dont allow other companies to make their ink for them. so it is not easy to find their ink unless you go to staples or frys. ink is not that expensive compare to other brands but....
I know most of your biggest concern is the cost of ink long run. right? i know epson has this chip on their cartridge so u cant refill.
however, there is many online store that sell refillable cartridge or chipper ink for epson. I know it is always best to use from epson original brand but...cost too much.
About duplexing, u dont wanna get duplexing printer anything below $1,000 at least. There is a reason that companies that they dont make auto duplexing.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This printer works fine until you run out of ANY color ink, then it TOTALLY SHUTS DOWN. In other words, I usually only print black and white. If the printer runs out of red ink... Read morePublished 1 month ago by J.Borgos
I've had this printer for a number of years and for many of them it worked just fine.
Last year it started having a problem feeding paper. Read more
A printer that will clog is a printer that will let you down when you most need it.Published 3 months ago by Luke Lorenz
Save your money and move on to another printer. I was so excited to purchase an Epson printer because I had heard so many good things about them, and admittedly while I was never... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Vespucci
I'm done with Epson after this printer. Won't stay connected to wifi after moving from apartment to house. Set up wifi and can get it connected for one print job. Read morePublished 3 months ago by GPD
The printer didn't work but the seller spared no time in making sure I was satisfied.Published 7 months ago by sylvia V. Whitlock
Got it as a gift for my brother, he said it worked well and served his purposes.Published 7 months ago by YIRMASTER
Do not buy this piece of garbage. Will work for less than a year then black ink wont print rendering this POS worthless.Published 8 months ago by Bryce Keller
Instructions tell you to pull the paper out in the event of a paper jam which in fact damages the printer. Very poor design for clearing paper jams. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Willie Williamson