Superior Performance — Take your productivity to new heights with the WorkForce 630, the all-in-one that brings you the world's fastest print speeds in its class1
|Print | Copy | Scan | Fax | Wi-Fi|
a 250-sheet paper tray, and a 30-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF). Blazing through critical tasks at speeds of 15 ISO ppm (black) and 7.2 ISO ppm (color)†
, the WorkForce 630 uses 127 Extra High-capacity Black inks, so you get 2x more prints per cartridge, which means less time spent replacing cartridges2
. When you need to print multiple pages, load up the 250-sheet paper tray. There's no need to waste time re-loading paper in the middle of the job. If you have stacks of originals, use the 30-page ADF to quickly copy, scan or fax documents. With instant-dry DURABrite®
Ultra Ink, the WorkForce 630 delivers prints that are smudge, fade and water resistant, so you can share them immediately after printing. And, you can easily share your all-in-one — Easy Epson Wi-Fi networking makes wireless printing from multiple PCs simple3
. This powerful, yet compact product was built for businesses. And, it uses up to 70% less power than laser printers4
. Fast speeds for any small business or home office
As the world's fastest all-in-one1, the WorkForce 630 features ISO print speeds of 15 ISO ppm (black) and 7.2 ISO ppm (color)†. With the WorkForce 630, you get great quality, without sacrificing speed. The WorkForce 630 makes it easy to work more efficiently. With manual, two-sided printing, you can easily save paper5. Or, use the built-in, 30-page Auto Document Feeder to quickly copy, scan and fax stacks of documents. Fax in as fast as 3 seconds per page, save up to 180 pages in memory, and store up to 60 numbers. With the included PC-Fax6, you can even send a fax right from your computer. It's a great way to save time and paper!
|Built-in Easy Epson Wi-Fi |
Use the built-in Wi-Fi for easy wireless printing or to share your all-in-one among multiple computers. Quickly set up, connect and print from any networked computer. Because the Workforce 630 offers the latest Wi-Fi n support, you get 2.5 times the performance of the previous 802.11b3.
Professional quality output without compromise
Print proposals, reports and brochures with high quality color and crisp, sharp text. While many competitive inks often take several minutes to dry, prints made with instant-dry DURABrite Ultra Ink allow you to handle documents and photos immediately after printing. Prints are smudge, fade and water resistant, so it's easier than ever to protect important documents.
|Convenient scanning features |
Scan and save electronic copies of printed reports, or turn forms and documents into editable text with the OCR software included. You can even scan-to-PDF, then quickly archive and search important files. When you use the WorkForce 630 to scan in a document, and you're connected wirelessly, you can specify which computer you'd like to send the file to. Use the front-side USB port on the printer to upload files from any thumb drive straight to your PC.
|Additional features that save you time and money |
127 Extra High-capacity Black ink cartridges give you about 2x more prints per cartridge2. So, you can print more and change cartridges less often. Plus, individual ink cartridges give you control over ink usage. Replace only the cartridge you need! The built-in, large paper tray holds up to 250 sheets of plain paper, so you don't have to interrupt your busy day to attend to your printer. Saving is easy with the WorkForce 630 – you save money and paper. In fact, with manual, two-sided printing, you can save up to 50% of your paper supply5. And, you can save energy too because the WorkForce 630 uses up to 70% less power than laser printers4. Product protection you can count on
With the WorkForce 630, you get phone support, without charge, for the life of the product.7 And, when you register your product, you'll enjoy benefits such as free, downloadable business templates and "how to" tutorials. The WorkForce 630 comes with a one-year limited warranty, which includes quick product exchange, plus dependable service and support.
|Quickly print from your mobile device |
Do more with your Epson printer and your mobile device. Wi Fi - enabled Epson printers now work with several mobile applications to print photos, PDFs, Word documents, web pages and more! No need to use photo sharing websites and wait for your prints or print them out at your nearest drug store. You can now also print emails & attachments anywhere you go - at home, in the office or on the road. Get performance printing on the go with Epson mobile printing. See www.epson.com/mobileprinting for more information.
The new international ISO print speed standard
Print speed is critically important when buying a printer or all-in-one. But how do you compare print speeds when different manufacturers measure in different ways? Now you can. Much like the "MPG" ratings on new cars, there's now a new industry standard for measuring print speed, which allows for an "apples-to-apples" comparison between different printer models and brands. The International Organization for Standardization (widely known as ISO) developed this industry approved and internationally accepted standard, specifically for ink jet printers and all-in-ones. It measures "out of the box" (default) print speeds using "real world" printing scenarios, so you can be sure you're getting a product that performs at the speed you need.
- Save time — with the world's fastest all-in-one1
- Speed through critical documents — ISO print speeds of 15 ISO ppm (black) and 7.2 ISO ppm (color)†
- Print twice as much — get about 2x more prints with 127 Extra High-capacity Black ink cartridges2
- Individual ink cartridges — replace only the color you need
- Less hassle — built-in 250-sheet paper tray means you re-load paper less often
- Do more — 30-page Auto Document Feeder to quickly copy, scan or fax stacks of originals
- Easy wireless printing — built-in Easy Epson Wi-Fi makes wireless setup, networking and printing fast and easy3
- PC-Fax — fax documents directly from your computer6
- Front USB port — insert thumb drive and upload files directly to your PC
- High-speed faxing in black and color — as fast as 3 sec per page; speed dial storage up to 60 numbers; fax memory up to 180 pages
- Protect important documents — smudge, fade and water resistant prints; documents rival those from a laser printer
- Save energy — uses up to 70% less power than laser printers4
- Product protection you can count on — one-year limited warranty; phone support, without charge, for the life of the product7; plus, get free templates and "how to" tutorials
- Packaging Specifications (W x D x H) — Dimensions: Printing 17.6" x 21.9" x 9.1", Storage 17.6" x 14.2" x 8.9" and Weight 16.8 lb.
- Uses up to 70% less power than laser printers4
- Save up to 50% on paper with manual, two-sided printing5
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Designed to be Recycled8
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmarWaySM Transport Partner9
| || |
Epson Ink Supplies
126 DURABrite Ultra High-capacity Black ink cartridge (T126120)
126 DURABrite Ultra High-capacity Cyan ink cartridge (T126220)
126 DURABrite Ultra High-capacity Magenta ink cartridge (T126320)
126 DURABrite Ultra High-capacity Yellow ink cartridge (T126420)
126 DURABrite Ultra High-capacity Color Multipack (CMY) (T126520)
Epson Paper Supplies
Premium Presentation Paper Matte 8.5 x 11 in, 50 sheets (S041257)
Bright White Paper 8.5 x 11 in, 500 sheets (S041586)
Presentation Paper Matte 8.5 x 11 in, 100 sheets (S041062)
Premium Photo Paper Semi-gloss 8.5 x 11 in, 20 sheets (S041331)
Premium Photo Paper Glossy 4 x 6 in, 100 sheets (S041727)
What’s in the Box
- WorkForce 630 All-in-One
- Instruction manual
- CD-ROM with drivers and bonus software
- Free sample paper pack
- Power cord
- Telephone cord
- Four DURABrite Ultra Ink cartridges (four 126-series High-capacity ink cartridges: Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
†What is ISO ppm?
ISO ppm is based on the new international standard for measuring print speed. Black and color print speeds are determined in default, single-side mode, in accordance with ISO/ IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity. See www.epson.com/printspeed for details, including complete ISO reports.
Epson is a registered trademark, Epson Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark and Better Products for a Better Future is a trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation. DURABrite and WorkForce are registered trademarks of Epson America, Inc. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2010 Epson America, Inc. 7/10
- Fastest in its class; 50% faster than the competition printing black text in default, single-side mode, in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Compared to ink jet all-in-ones priced at $199 or less, as of September 2009, based on independent testing.
- Get about two times more prints per cartridge compared with our 126 Black ink cartridge.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n certified; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Visit www.wi-fi.org/files/11nbasics_glossary.pdf for more information.
- Compared to the best-selling monochrome and color multifunction laser printers available for $499 or less as of January 1, 2009. Actual power savings will vary by product model and usage.
- Some applications and/or functions may not be supported by Mac®.
- For sending faxes only.
- Epson provides phone support without charge for the life of the product. Telephone toll charges may apply.
- See our website for convenient and reasonable recycling options at www.epson.com/recycle
- SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?