Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on June 27, 2014
this product works just as good as the more expensive stuff. gets rid of the pain and that was my goal.
Worked right away on my tooth/gum pain just as well as the more expensive brands! Recently, I found this in my local market as it is great to have this type of medicine in the medicine cabinet. So glad I did because I had dental work done so my gum was sore and the tooth area as well. And I was in horrible pain! This Equate Orasol worked at once and provided hours of relief!

Very highly recommend this to all!
on June 29, 2014
Amazon use this stuff every time I get a fever blister. It works so good I just love it. I would highly recommend this to anybody think it's cold sores or fever blisters.
on September 3, 2014
wrote wrong date on feedback should have said 9/02/14 not 8/02/14
on October 30, 2014
Excellent product that i can use to relief pains in the elderly .
at Hzor community adult services in the city of Pasadena , CA
our participants love this product and have great appreciation to it .
thank you Amazon for introducing this product.
from all of us at HZOR.COM
on July 28, 2014
Very effective-budget friendly- recommend product.It works just as well as the much pricer products-
on October 11, 2014
An excellent way to get back at your roommate. Put about half a bottle into his tube of toothpaste and mix it around.
on May 1, 2016
Where do you work
on January 4, 2014
It IS an oral anesthetic, but that's about all I can really say about it. It will "numb" your gums and other soft tissue in your mouth, but if you have a bad toothache like I did (due to an abscess), all you'll really get from it is the aggravation of finding out that another product just won't work for you.

But mine was an extreme case, and it's not lidocaine, so I'm sure it would help someone with a less severe toothache or mouth sores, etc. After all, even ibuprofen and hydrocodone weren't doing me any good at the time (antibiotics and dental surgery were inevitable).
on June 29, 2014
Purchased as a topical anesthetic so I have not had occasion to use it yet but assume it will provide some measurable 'numbing' effect. If not then I will post an update.