Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Desert Equestrian Inc Equestrian Grooming Set
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on April 3, 2009
I purchased this product for my daughter, and she loves it. It has almost everything she needs, and the included products seem well-made and durable. The bag is great. It's compact, but still roomy enough to carry her helmet. I think she also likes the coordinated colors, which help her to keep track of her stuff.
on January 16, 2014
I bought this set and was at first a little apprehensive; I was worried that the brushes might end up being too hard, too soft, bristles falling out, etc. Not the case. The brushes are nicely sized (I'm a small lady but share it with an average-sized guy, and the brushes fit our hands pretty well). Hoof pick is very nice and sturdy, with a comfortable handle. My mare has a very long mane and tail that tend to tangle, and the mane and tail brush sorted that out nicely. The only piece I don't really have any use for is the comb. I rarely use it, but it is sturdy and would probably work well on a short mane or a forelock. The bag is sturdy canvas and has a lot of external pockets to store shampoo, treats, flyspray, or whatever. The hardware on the bag's shoulder strap is a little flimsy but is also easily fixed.
on October 11, 2011
I ordered and recieved the Equestria Sport Deluxe Groom Set 8 piece from [...]. When I recieved it the item box was crushed and torn but the box it was shipped in was fine, so this tells me they shipped it to me in this condition. It looks like I bought it at a yard sell. If this was for me it would have been ok but it was a gift and I was embarrassed to give it. When I e-mailed [...] to tell them, all I got was an apology with no attempt to make this right. Ozbo apparently is not interested in their customer satisfaction.
on December 31, 2009
Great grooming kit for my 9 year old daughter, she uses it all the time, the only thing is that it should include a curry comb. Had to buy that separate.
on June 27, 2013
I read some reviews in which some folks stated that the brushes were very small. I, personally, do not think that they are. I'm a 49 year old woman, with small to medium sized hands. My aunt has about the same size hands and we both think that the supplied grooming equipment is perfectly fine. I love the carry bag because, one has the ability to unsnap the larger strap and because it holds my helmet and all of the brushes at once. I put the helmet inside, of course, and have the other jazz in the many pockets that circle the "bucket." I love the fact that the bucket is collapsible too. This could be used for other things like for keeping small camping gadgets and things like that. I happen to camp, as well, and am always thinking ahead, in terms of fun new items. I would totally recommend this for any person of any age range. As I said, the brushes are totally fine and appear to be the regular size one would find anywhere else. Love the idea of the ability to order different colors. Purple is my thing and my pony has all purple equipment. I hope this helps out and I especially hope that folks understand that the brushes are not tiny in any way, whatsoever. Good luck!
on September 14, 2011
We got this for the mare, and my daughter ( a petite size 5T) can handle them well and enjoys the size and weight & color. They seem well made and the set case holds many common chemicals easily (mane shampoo, detangler, etc) Would buy again.
on July 28, 2014
We bought this set as a gift and it's great!
She really thinks the set is the perfect size for her new horse. The items feel sturdy & are easy to grip. The collapsible cloth bag is also a very useful bonus item. She has more than just this set for the horse, so having a bag that folds flat is very useful as well.
on January 5, 2012
Decent grooming set. Could use some additional items that I think are basic requirements for horse care, such as a rubber curry and a hoof brush. But it is a good start up set. The bag is collapsable and has ample pockets on the outside for your brushes so you can keep sprays and other bottles you may need on the inside. The inside of the bag is also lined, so if any bottles leak your bag will not soak thru and make a mess. The brushes are decently sized for an adult to use. I do not consider this a child's set. Great for on the go grooming needs. I would have given 5 stars if one or 2 more basic tools were included.
on May 10, 2013
We recently bought a second horse and needed a separate set of brushes for him. My daughter just had to have this set. She really likes it which is good. The only complaint she had was the bag is not exactly the same color as shown on the box. Otherwise, it was as advertised.
on November 23, 2012
I gave this as a gift and the feedback was good! The hoof brush was particularly sturdy for this price range. The purple set did contain some pinkish tools, but that was fine. Unfortunately the tote looked dirty or as if it had been exposed to a little bit of mold...that could have been a shipping issue though. The only thing that could be added is a curry comb. Overall, this made a little girl and her pony quite happy!